LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be putting on the injuries and absences such as Petrovs cancer and muambas heart attack

Think Arsenal's chairman Peter Hill-Wood should have his business attribute increased to at least 19, should be 20 imo.. Seeing as Arsenal are 4th richest in the world in terms of revenue, every year for the past 10 years been in the top 5.. plus some of profit's we've made from player sales..

Fabregas £35m profit,
Anelka £23m profit,
Toure £15m profit,
Nasri £15m profit,
Adebayor £15m profit.. etc

And Paul Scholes needs a home grown status added, in nation and for club

Last edited:
Roman Procházka -> Levski Sofia
Martin Dobrotka -> Slavia Praha
Marian Kello -> Free agent ( Think it wasn't in this dbc )
Jussi Jaaskelainen -> West Ham
Olivier Giroud -> Arsenal ( Will be official soon imo )
Andriy Shevchenko staying in Dynamo Kyev
Nick Powell -> Manchester United
Robert Jež -> Lubin
Lubomir Michalik -> Free agent ( left Carlisle )
Erich Brabec -> Senica
Pavol Masaryk -> Senica
Matej Krajcik -> Senica
Petr Bolek -> Plzen
Tomas Strnad -> Hradec Kralove
Pavol Farkas -> Chievo
Filip Kiss -> Cardiff City ( staying in club after loan expires )

Also i'll be happy if u can put Senica into European League, Myjava into Corgon Liga, Dunajska Streda into 2 liga and set Guede as SLOVAKIAN player as he already played for Slovakian national team ( 11.08.2011 against Austria )

cheers

G. Gattuso signs for Sion.
Amidu Salifu signs for Catania on loan.

I`m sure you will boost Suarez`s atributes . Dribling, flair at leaast 17.

Check your email Billie m8. Had a few issues. Like the champ league dissapearing. lol. I'm gonna do your update now James. So will send it bk in a sec.

Michael Laudrup as Manager of Swansea. Deal is all but confirmed

you have everton in the europa league mate and i dont think they are in europe next season

you have everton in the europa league mate and i dont think they are in europe next season

yes i know, being honest i dont know how to change it, on the editor they are not in either comp, but as england have a extra spot last year in the game it adds everton in... looking into it

hello mate maybe you should put a sugar daddy for AS Monaco....russian billionaire Dmitry Rybobovlev purchased the club since december 2011 and the money appear to be flooding for them....Claudio Ranieri as coach, rumors about players like sebastien bassong&others....i think you should give a try :D

hello mate maybe you should put a sugar daddy for AS Monaco....russian billionaire Dmitry Rybobovlev purchased the club since december 2011 and the money appear to be flooding for them....Claudio Ranieri as coach, rumors about players like sebastien bassong&others....i think you should give a try :D

Yep already done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.