LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serie A:
Bologna have bought the rest of the 50% of Saphir Taider from Juventus.
Immobile & Sörensen co-ownship should be extented with one more year.
Beltrame have signed for Juventus, meaning they have bought out the rest of the co-ownership.
Turkish League:
Berat Cetinkaya have signed for Besiktas
Yigit Incedemir have signed for Karabukspor
Emin Aladag have signed for Belediyespor
done
Harry Redknapp leaves Tottenham.

yea, these major things i kno pal :)

Burnley deals

Jay Rodriguez to southampton -6m
Easton - Released
Amougou/Bikey-Released
Clarke Carilisle - Released

Capital One Cup holder is L'pool instead of QPR
yea i know, its Liverpool on the update
Burnley deals

Jay Rodriguez to southampton -6m
Easton - Released
Amougou/Bikey-Released
Clarke Carilisle - Released
done
Interesting but not fully complete analyses of topic please you should improve your site information by reading different source of knowledge.
back to back world war champs hat

didnt understand a word of that?

Could you end Makoun and Jenas loans please.

Douglas from Twente needs to be released.

Although it's all paper talk, so I obviously completely understand if it's ignored, there's also talk of Lambert's budget being 20mill.

I'm more than happy to help if you need anyone to trawl through any nations/leagues and check for small changes by the way, but i'm not sure how useful i'd be as I've not done much editing before.

Could you end Makoun and Jenas loans please.

Douglas from Twente needs to be released.

Although it's all paper talk, so I obviously completely understand if it's ignored, there's also talk of Lambert's budget being 20mill.

I'm more than happy to help if you need anyone to trawl through any nations/leagues and check for small changes by the way, but i'm not sure how useful i'd be as I've not done much editing before.

cheers mate, Villa budget is 15 i think, and makoun and jenas have been ended

Cheers! The budget doesn't really need to be raised anyway as on the save I started Yesterday I raised a fortune on top of the 15 selling players...i'm just being greedy

The frees in this update are insane, i'm liking it so far.

Cheers! The budget doesn't really need to be raised anyway as on the save I started Yesterday I raised a fortune on top of the 15 selling players...i'm just being greedy

The frees in this update are insane, i'm liking it so far.

yea because of euro's not many transfers being done, meanin all the free players are staying free!

Hello m8, will do the euro thing when the football is on in a bit, so do u wanna send the file this afternoon :)

Serie A:
Juventus have signed Asamoah and Isla from Udinese and they are having their medical as i type this, 7,5 million euro for 50 % of Asamoah contract and 7,5 million euro for Isla's contract and it should include a 7,5 million euro buyout fee for each contract.
Here is a link: Asamoah, Isla set for Juve | Football Italia | www.football-italia.net
Turkish League:
Miroslav Stoch has extendted his contract to 2016.

@Pav could you possibly do the same for my update with coefficients as I am expereicning the same problem

Hahaha, I know, he had pm'd me i just read it tbf. But its so simple to do lol only takes a few mins so not a big deal.

Only jokin anyway, he used my update for European teams Aswell... Any idea when you'll get it done by? No rush just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.