LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serie A:
Mauricio Isla should get a new position as forward around 16-17.
Giovinco should get a new position as forward around 19.
Isla and Asamoah contracts are to 2017.
Turkish League:
Umut Bulut signs for Galatasaray on loan for 300.000 euro with a option to buy for 3 million euro.
Ilker Avcibay signs for Kasimpasa.
Ahmet Ilhan Özek signs for Manisaspor.

Serie A:
Mauricio Isla should get a new position as forward around 16-17.
Giovinco should get a new position as forward around 19.
Isla and Asamoah contracts are to 2017.
Turkish League:
Umut Bulut signs for Galatasaray on loan for 300.000 euro with a option to buy for 3 million euro.
Ilker Avcibay signs for Kasimpasa.
Ahmet Ilhan Özek signs for Manisaspor.

yep, only thing is Isla forward??

Ive saw him RB,RM,AMR but not Forward, espeically making him 16-17 in that position

Isla could play forward too .. but on the wings not centre forward ..
andy johnson and nelsen are doing medical tests with QPR

Isla could play forward too .. but on the wings not centre forward ..
andy johnson and nelsen are doing medical tests with QPR

when you forward to me, that is centre forward... AMR/AML are attacking midfielders ..

Isla is competant/natural all down the right

Marco Verratti sign for juventus .. but he will play the next season on loan to pescara !

Yes, he's kind of a inside forward, he have played in that position plenty of times.
Maybe a 15 is more suitable.

The Verratti deal is not official, talk are in place but no agreement has been reached and if the deal happens it will be a co-ownership not a loan.

what kind of sugar daddy? foreground, underwriter or background? i wanna play with them...sound like a good challenge guide Monaco to the CL glory

what kind of sugar daddy? foreground, underwriter or background? i wanna play with them...sound like a good challenge guide Monaco to the CL glory

i put it as background as they are in ligue 2 for the minute

sound amazing....where i find your patch??? :D btw mate your work is fantastic....i use your patches since fm 2008.

have you got Kirkland, Kieran Lee and Joe Mattock at SWFC?

Michael Laudrup is appointed Swansea, i gather u might have updated this?? and Nick Powell and Shinji Kagawa signed by man utd and I forgotten harry was sacked by spurs, no idea who will replace him though

Last edited:
Is Kirkland actually on 14k a week at wednesday, seemed a bit much when i done a save there. I just pm you on the europa league thing m8.

And Keiran Lee needs a small boost too, Same with Liam Palmer, And Mark Beevers. Not a massive one just by 10 points so there all about 110/115 ish. Especially Beevers. But the Wednesday fan be a better judge on that.

Giroud looks set to be joining Arsenal for 12m. I guess you are waiting for official confirmation though?

Status
Not open for further replies.