LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Ruud Boffin (goalkeeper)
Lars Jacobsen

Both to West Ham on frees

yeah done mate :)

been thinking who to be. im not one for managing a small club cause i like to make marqee signings followed by 3/4 wonderkids and coach them to become world class. thinking spurs,arsenal,milan or maybe ajax. massive decision and only 2 and a bit days to make it.

yea ino what you mean small clubs can get boring at some tiems although signign a big player for a smallish club always feels good :P

Id for Arsenal Ipye, they have great English players, a fairly decent transfer budget, can attract top players and stand a decent chance of wining something in the first season.

I personally will choose Liverpool, am hoping Sterling and Suso will become first team players! :D

2 hours to edit a league? How do you do it without getting bored. I couldnt last 30 minutes. Thanks for taking time to update.

i agree with ya there... and yup 2 hours once you done transfers injuries loans managerial changes ETC... prema nd championship i concentrate on and just do as much as i can on others as it does get boring after a while :P

Sounds very promising indeed. If this helps, here' s some info regarding a directly qualified in the UCL team, namely CFR Cluj from Romania, who brought Tomas Costa (on a seasons long loan) from FC Porto and Roberto De Zerbi (on a free transfer, having previously played for Napoli).

yup added them to CL and ok mate

if u could fix chris smallings acc and pace it would be great no human would be that slow and he is a quick defender anyway......cheers lad!!

yea done.. thats dodgey FM updates that... i change his CA/PA and his pace gone wayyy down :P

Royston Drenthe is now on loan from Real Madrid to Hercules (Spain).

yep done it :)

David Trezeguet has moved to Hercules as well.
Julian Speroni has rejoined Crystal Palace

Joe Burnell midfield aged 29, Ben Lacey midfield aged 19 and Gordon Rieck defender aged 20 are all missing from Bath City squad, however i dont know how good they are as they havent played for the club yet.
Also i know this is going to take you a while but the Blue Square Premier have signed a tv deal to show 30 matches live meaning teams should now get tv money and a slightly enhanced reputation. http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=8649 Unfortuneatly there is no mention of the exact amount recieved by each club :(

Heres something funny from your current database, Chelsea signed Heskey in the first season!

sorry matey not doin TV revenue money for such a small league as it taskes to long and can complicate a database and make errors appear :P ill add them in if they exist if not im not creating players from bath sorry..... and HESKEY! Lmao never seent aht one before :P with the new update i usually set no transfer budgets allowed in first window so it genuilly the proper squad although some clubs still make loana nd stupid free signings that never play!

Hey,

Have you improved Andy Carroll? Hes a much improved player in the last year or so, so an improvement to reflect this would be nice :)

Hey LFCMarshall, great updates so far. Is there any chance you could add a couple of Celtic youth players like Paul George, Bahrudin Atajic (Bosnian/Sewdish) and Islam Feruz (im not sure if he was in it already) and please upgrade Paddy McCourt if you have time! I can PM you the info if you like, cheers!:D

Hey LFCMarshall, great updates so far. Is there any chance you could add a couple of Celtic youth players like Paul George, Bahrudin Atajic (Bosnian/Sewdish) and Islam Feruz (im not sure if he was in it already) and please upgrade Paddy McCourt if you have time! I can PM you the info if you like, cheers!:D

yeah send me all the info on the youth players... mccourt is already changed now :)

this might help you mate dont know if you already know about it though
http://www.givemefoo...a-transfer-list

cheerz mate

Hey, just wondering if you added Yuki Abe to Leicester? He used to play for Urawa Red Diamonds so have not beeen able to do the transfer myself. Much appreciated.

Hey, just wondering if you added Yuki Abe to Leicester? He used to play for Urawa Red Diamonds so have not beeen able to do the transfer myself. Much appreciated.
he is not on game so needs to be created

he is not on game so needs to be created

Yeah thought so, i was just wondering if he was going to do that. Although it would be difficult as not many people pay attention to the Japanese league, so he might be very good or really ****.

Yeah thought so, i was just wondering if he was going to do that. Although it would be difficult as not many people pay attention to the Japanese league, so he might be very good or really ****.

yeah i created him... i support liverpool but from leicester so follow them alot :P he will be decent .. a worker im guessin DM/CM and 40 japanese caps.. should be decent

Have you improved Swanseas team? I'm from Sweden and watched a couple of matches this season and last season. First of all Mark Gower now plays DMC and he's doing a GREAT job. Joe Allen the talent was good last season and Ashley "Jazz" Richards played left back when I watched them last season but in the game he is AMC. Overall I think Swansea plays the best football in the Championship, unfortunately they don't have a good forward to score the goals :P

Have you improved Swanseas team? I'm from Sweden and watched a couple of matches this season and last season. First of all Mark Gower now plays DMC and he's doing a GREAT job. Joe Allen the talent was good last season and Ashley "Jazz" Richards played left back when I watched them last season but in the game he is AMC. Overall I think Swansea plays the best football in the Championship, unfortunately they don't have a good forward to score the goals :P

not in detail but ill make some changes for v8 ;)

Sporting CP

Do yo have Timo Hildebrand and Tales Souza (on loan from Internacional de Porto Alegre) in Sporting CP?

Back