LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Marshall what is the main site you use to get transfers? I mean, what you think is the best of the nine you use ;)

V8.. :)

Been waiting all day for this to only find out it comes out on the 4th.. Any way you could email me it so i can check it out so farrr? Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Any way you can email me it so i can check it out.. been waiting all day only to find it is out on the 4th!

Marshall what is the main site you use to get transfers? I mean, what you think is the best of the nine you use ;)

i use all of them seriously but this one pretty good and accurate
http://www.footballdatabase.eu/transfertstab.php?competition=1&lieu=Angleterre&saison=2010/2011

Been waiting all day for this to only find out it comes out on the 4th.. Any way you could email me it so i can check it out so farrr? Cheers

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Any way you can email me it so i can check it out.. been waiting all day only to find it is out on the 4th!

sorry matey i posted a huge message on v7 right at the start saying date had change but people dont read! :P
it out the 4th

Come please email me it, im begging yaa! I think your patches are awesome, i just wanna go on fm, now got to wait till 4th :( PLEASE :D

v8

orite mate, have you added all he spl transfers aswell like stokes to celtic and grounds on loan to hibs till jan and also hibs signin francis dickoh from utrecht?

v8

and also mate put hibernians reputation up because in previous games they have been pretty poor! there the 3rd/4th bst team in scottish league

Come on guys... We all have to wait, nobody needs to get special treatment. It will be worth it come saturday!

Come please email me it, im begging yaa! I think your patches are awesome, i just wanna go on fm, now got to wait till 4th :( PLEASE :D

no sorry wait till 4th

orite mate, have you added all he spl transfers aswell like stokes to celtic and grounds on loan to hibs till jan and also hibs signin francis dickoh from utrecht?

main one's are but not done it detial i will admit .. editing gets boring after 2 months non stop doing **** leageus liek bloomin armenia for peopel hu request :P

Is CA/PA their attributes? If they are not will their attributes change?

yes they are plenty most teams have loads

make sure that u update the portuguese league well ;D

not done massively any specific let me know

Come on guys... We all have to wait, nobody needs to get special treatment. It will be worth it come saturday!

thankyou... ino i said the 1st but i aint finished it due to school and work and plus i want v7 to get 14,200 downloads so it goes on most popular files ;)

aslong as hibs are don decent i dont care:P, please try find the enthusiasm to make ther rep better, maybe you should try do a special update for the more prominant leagues ie england, spain, germany, scotland, france, portugal, turkey, russia, brazil etc. and miss out the armenias and stuff so you ca go into more detail and make leagues more realistic

Timo Hildebrand, the german goalkeeper who was free has now signed for Sporting Portugal.

aslong as hibs are don decent i dont care:P, please try find the enthusiasm to make ther rep better, maybe you should try do a special update for the more prominant leagues ie england, spain, germany, scotland, france, portugal, turkey, russia, brazil etc. and miss out the armenias and stuff so you ca go into more detail and make leagues more realistic

all them leagues take probably 2 hours each y;know :P and im on my own at the min.... you'd honestly understand after 2/3 months of non stop editing :P
and the hibs rep thing ill ahev a look but saying your the 3/4th best team in scotland aint guna help the cause scottish footy probably the 15th best leagu in world :P

Remember to put chilean player Jean Beausejour in Birmingham, with hleb (loan).

Back