LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

What CA\PA changes have you made to some Liverpool players, if i may ask?
I'm a LFC supporter and just interested mostly in the youth PA's.
The likes of Pacheco and Kelly for instance deserve a big boost in CA\PA compared to vanilla 10.3. And what about Sterling, Suso and Jack Robinson? None of them even exist in the vanilla but they should and should have decent PA's as well as they are good prospects.

What CA\PA changes have you made to some Liverpool players, if i may ask?
I'm a LFC supporter and just interested mostly in the youth PA's.
The likes of Pacheco and Kelly for instance deserve a big boost in CA\PA compared to vanilla 10.3. And what about Sterling, Suso and Jack Robinson? None of them even exist in the vanilla but they should and should have decent PA's as well as they are good prospects.

whoel team has had some changes tbh..... all them youngsters are created and have -9 PA which is between 150-180 because they do look like they got quality futures

when is it gonna be done

staurday 9am 4th september

whoel team has had some changes tbh..... all them youngsters are created and have -9 PA which is between 150-180 because they do look like they got quality futures

Biased much. you shouldnt chnge CA or PA really, cause it is all about opinions, and you have put them too high.

Biased much. you shouldnt chnge CA or PA really, cause it is all about opinions, and you have put them too high.

no i havnt ptu them too high... i could just say your a man utd fan so you wud never put them that high :P.... loadsa people are -9 in most teams and all the ca/pa change is do i focus around realism else there no point in updatin and no-one has questioned it yet that people are too good.. honestly 15-180 aint even that amazin it depends how you train them they could turn out 150 CA which wont get them into lvierpool team

Have you changed the CA/PA for Millwall? As I support them and alot of them on FM10 are very under rated. Especially Steve Morison Liam Trotter and James Henry. Cheers

Last edited:
I've now looked through Swanseas squad and there are some things that I think needs to be changed.
First of all if YOU dissagree some of my changes then don't do them. You are from England so I think you know a bit more than me but this is based on what I've seen when Swansea played last season and this season. Also I've looked through the V7 just so you know.

Dorus de Vries - He is a good and stable goalkeeper for championship. So just basically make him a little better.
Alan Tate - he is a good defender and I really DON'T think that his acc is 8 and pace 10 in real life. But if you know that he is slow IRL then don't change this :p. On TV it doesn't look like he is slow anyway :p
Garry Monk - Better tackles. He has only 13, maybe 14-15 IRL. Pace 10. I think he is also a bit stronger than 13.
Ashley Williams - Better marking, better tackles. but a bit slower you can make him. Acc 13, Pace 13. Overall it's the best defender in the squad and I think that he is one of the better in Championship. Make him better overall. And the concentration needs to be 14.
Angel Rangel - Better marking for him as he is good defensive player also. 13 maybe?
Ashley Richards - Pace 15. Also plays both LB and RB IRL and as MC. So a bit better defensivley. Good talent. Maybe around 140 PA? Something like that.
David Cotterill - A very good player IRL. Can sometimes dissappear from games but on FM he is not even League Two material. So he needs to be better. Can also play as MC and winger on both sides. His mental attributes are a disaster and his technical are also a catastrophy.
Darren Pratley - Better technique and better passing. Good player. is wanted by some PL clubs.
Nathan Dyer - Better technique. He should also be better overall. His mental attributes are a disaster and his technical are also a catastrophy. Same problem as Cotterill...
Scott Sinclair - Eh? Isn't he better than that? I think he is quite good actually. He has also disastrous attributes.
Joe Allen - Swanseas biggest talent. He is quite good in the game. PA on 150 maybe? Their biggest talent so far I think.
Mark Gower - He plays DMC now but he still can play AMRLC. he is a good playmaker from his defensive role.
Neil TAylor - Well. He is a decent backup for the left back. Played from start in Swans last game against Burnley and he did a good game. On your V7 he is maybe a Conference player. So he needs to be fixed.

Now note that i'm not a Swansea expert but that's from what I've read on forums, on their website and what I've seen. I know nothing about their youth system so I won't write anything about it. Their strikers are awful so that's why I haven't suggested any changes for them :P Haha. The can't score. If you disagree with my suggested changes then tell me what's wrong and what's not. And finally, I'm sorry if my english ain't that good. If you don't understand I'll rewrite it :D Cheers. OH BTW. Matty Collins doesn't play for Swansea anymore. His contract expired.

@josifovski - i do CA/PA not individual stat chnages so all the peopel that need improve liek tate for pace ill just improve CA/PA..

@deanoy - yea quite a bit espeically steve morison who is one of the best players now... IMO he quality :P

Ah, didn't know that. Well then I'll have do to it myself when it's out :P Thanks anyway

Thanks mate. Yeah defo, he is a beast. We will struggle to keep him in January.

Ah, didn't know that. Well then I'll have do to it myself when it's out :P Thanks anyway

yea sorry mate it wud take ages to do every single attribute :P

Thanks mate. Yeah defo, he is a beast. We will struggle to keep him in January.

hope you do as he needs abit more experience else his career could be ruined by sitting on bench at lower prem team

Jules never left!!!!!! :P

Did he not? I read that Richard Wright was having a trial with Palace but they didnt offer him a contract because they resigned Speroni. Ahh well glad to hear he never left.

I fully understand your decision not to add the tv money into Blue Square it looks like it would take forever, plus i dont know if there is a way to automatically add it to promoted teams in the next season/s.

Keep up the good work.

Sebastian Boenisch choose Polish national team, he will play on Saturday his 1st match in national team. Could you change this? sorry for my english.

Just thought I'd put forward one thing to edit on the injury front, David Connolly is no longer injured at Southampton. Only reason I noticed this is because I've started a new game with them on V7 with my own transfer updates :)

Back