LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Have u added Nick Powell, and Raheem Stirling mate? Looks good, might download this in 4 days..

Sorry to be a bit off-topic here, and raising an old-ish post, but Nick Powell goes to my school! Joss, would you mind PMing me the info you have on him so I can see if it's the same one? :)

And LFCMarshall, I can't wait for the update to come out, sorry if it's been answered, but how much do you give Liverpool and Man City?

Sorry to be a bit off-topic here, and raising an old-ish post, but Nick Powell goes to my school! Joss, would you mind PMing me the info you have on him so I can see if it's the same one? :)

And LFCMarshall, I can't wait for the update to come out, sorry if it's been answered, but how much do you give Liverpool and Man City?

man city i think has 100mil, liverpool 20million

Make Laurent Koscielny better as he's so underrated on FM

yeah he is improved :)

how much money do arsenal start with? Need to make 1 big signing to keep former wenger fans happy and believe in the new management structure at the gunners.

i think they have 35mil not got it up but it aroudn there

Not really sure yet.. Squilachi hasnt played yet but kos is younger and has lots of potential

yeah i though that... so both have got really similar CA with koscielny having better PA :)

For Stockport:

Could you possibly make George Donelly, Barry Conlon, Greg Tansey and Danny Pilkington better, not like the best players in the league, but you know, better. :)

For Reading, i really think you should upgrade Jimmy Kebe. He's REALLY underrated on FM.

And also Forlan. :$

For Stockport:

Could you possibly make George Donelly, Barry Conlon, Greg Tansey and Danny Pilkington better, not like the best players in the league, but you know, better. :)

yea sure mate will do :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Sounds about right :D

Cant wait for this now!

haha good good

For Reading, i really think you should upgrade Jimmy Kebe. He's REALLY underrated on FM.

And also Forlan. :$

ok matey will do :) forland already 174 CA but i suppose i could up it

yea sure mate will do :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

haha good good

ok matey will do :) forland already 174 CA but i suppose i could up it

Cheers, appreciate what your doing pal. :)

mate sorry to be a pain here but what have you done with Real Madrid and have you edited the Castilla (Real Madrid B side)

This is going to sound like a stupid question but have you update kits aswell?

i dont do that you have to download kits yourself... on my game i have all latest kits but that summit you have to download

mate sorry to be a pain here but what have you done with Real Madrid and have you edited the Castilla (Real Madrid B side)

real madrid squad ive just changed CA/PA of most first team players... ive done nothin with castilla

Files Gone really weird people and wont let me edit it.....

not to worry you lot but ive got a back up but that was last edited 8PM on deadline night!

OMG Best get this other one workin else ive lost over 400 changes :(

awh lad........sickend id say are you!!! i edited every champ and fm till this year, neva knew people would do the work for free haha! thanks and if i cud help u in anyway let me know!!

absolutely gutted for you mate, everyone really appreciates the work you do, keep your chin up i wish i could help you but i'm useless at these things

Just a couple of thing you might do if you have time:

- Raise Silvestre Varela's CA/CP
- Put Diogo Salomão in Sporting CP, and raise his CP (I'm not biasing! I saw him playing and he's got great potential)
- Vladimir Stojkovic on loan at Partizan
- Florent Sinama- Pongolle on loan at Saragoza
- Tonel (Antonio Leonel Vilar Nogueira de Sousa) on Dínamo Zagreb
- Marco Torsiglieri at Sporting CP (with a little bit more of CA/CP)
- Otamendi on FC Porto
- Lima (Rodrigo José Lima dos Santos) on SC Braga
- Milan Purovic on loan at Belenenses

That's all I remember right now...
If I remember anything more I'll post it!

Good work

Back