LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

boro have a young lad called luke williams he very good you should crank up his PA;)

thats never going to happen lol, ive not seen any your other updates but have you removed elton morelato cause he doesnt play for hibernian he plays for a club called hibernians lol

new to this, just wondering if youth players will be in it, an example would be Ross Barkley and Hallam Hope at everton who apparently are really good prosepects.

thanks for this mate really looking forward to it!, also i think there should be slight adjustments to James Forrest's CA/PA, not being bias even though he's a mate of mine:P

Great work bud..:D cant wait for this.. Have you included anything to get rid of Hicks and Gillet and a possible takeover.. I heard if you edit there ages to 100 they will retire! or setting there disliked clubs to liverpool +100 gets them looking for a new buyer? Any truth in this?

thats never going to happen lol, ive not seen any your other updates but have you removed elton morelato cause he doesnt play for hibernian he plays for a club called hibernians lol

yeah ino its not :P, and sorry ill change it

I cant wait for this update. Best on this site by far. Whilst the wife is watching x-factor on saturday i can start a new fm career.This will keep me going till fm 2011. Now who to be?

haha dont blame ya... and who ya support im guessin ;)

new to this, just wondering if youth players will be in it, an example would be Ross Barkley and Hallam Hope at everton who apparently are really good prosepects.

some ahve been created but only by request and ive added some liverpool youth...

thanks for this mate really looking forward to it!, also i think there should be slight adjustments to James Forrest's CA/PA, not being bias even though he's a mate of mine:P

already done... and mate of forrest.. name dropping much ;) haha

Great work bud..:D cant wait for this.. Have you included anything to get rid of Hicks and Gillet and a possible takeover.. I heard if you edit there ages to 100 they will retire! or setting there disliked clubs to liverpool +100 gets them looking for a new buyer? Any truth in this?

hicks and gillet end up selling anyway.. they always look to sell liverpool and eventually do get sold but sometimes it pretty quick others takes like a season :P

is it possible to add Hallam Hope and Ross Barkley, many thanks

james tavernier and shane ferguson of newcastle need to be improved :)

ok matey

is it possible to add Hallam Hope and Ross Barkley, many thanks

you message me all the fetials and ill do it... position,d.o.b ETC

Have you already finished it? But making us wait?

maybe ;) i could release it but easier releasin on saturday and plus i want 14,200 downloads on v7 to get onto most popular files ;) haha

Id for Arsenal Ipye, they have great English players, a fairly decent transfer budget, can attract top players and stand a decent chance of wining something in the first season.

I personally will choose Liverpool, am hoping Sterling and Suso will become first team players! :D

2 hours to edit a league? How do you do it without getting bored. I couldnt last 30 minutes. Thanks for taking time to update.

Last edited:
Sounds very promising indeed. If this helps, here' s some info regarding a directly qualified in the UCL team, namely CFR Cluj from Romania, who brought Tomas Costa (on a seasons long loan) from FC Porto and Roberto De Zerbi (on a free transfer, having previously played for Napoli).

if u could fix chris smallings acc and pace it would be great no human would be that slow and he is a quick defender anyway......cheers lad!!

Royston Drenthe is now on loan from Real Madrid to Hercules (Spain).

David Trezeguet has moved to Hercules as well.
Julian Speroni has rejoined Crystal Palace

Joe Burnell midfield aged 29, Ben Lacey midfield aged 19 and Gordon Rieck defender aged 20 are all missing from Bath City squad, however i dont know how good they are as they havent played for the club yet.
Also i know this is going to take you a while but the Blue Square Premier have signed a tv deal to show 30 matches live meaning teams should now get tv money and a slightly enhanced reputation. http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=8649 Unfortuneatly there is no mention of the exact amount recieved by each club :(

Heres something funny from your current database, Chelsea signed Heskey in the first season!

Last edited:
Back