LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

yea ill do them if i get it sorted if i cant im sorry but weather they'll be a v8 for now im unsure cus 400 changes and i really cba to do them all again includin the 12 youth players ive created and all your suggestions :|

Ohh..... That's nasty....
Good luck pal!

If you need anything, just ask and I'll help you if I can!

Ohh..... That's nasty....
Good luck pal!

If you need anything, just ask and I'll help you if I can!

cheerz pal... ive still got a back-up at my mums as i transfer it from mums to dads so ill see if that works btu gota wait till tomoz bout 4 ish! guna kill me not knowing if it will work or not till then :P

Former Juventus boss Alberto Zaccheroni has been appointed as Japan's new coach, the Japan Football Association have confirmed.

Can't wait for v8!
just a question when im starting a new game with v7, as Ajax i dont seem to be in either the CL (wich we are this season) nor the europa league, what's with that? will it be there in v8?
Sure hope so!

I know you've had trouble getting the database working mate, but can you please (If you have time) Improve James Bailey & John Brayford. I'm not sure If you've seen them play because we've been on tele alot this year, but Brayford is incredibly fast, James Bailey's passing and shooting are also good. They're both from Crewe, but jesus they're going places, they looks lively :)

Oldham need a bigger budget following the sale of Tom Eaves to Bolton, needs to be more like 130k! He also has a sell on clause, 20% of next sale.

Can't wait for v8!
just a question when im starting a new game with v7, as Ajax i dont seem to be in either the CL (wich we are this season) nor the europa league, what's with that? will it be there in v8?
Sure hope so!

yea cus ajax dint qualify last year they not in there... ive edited champo league for v8 and if i get it working they in champ league

I know you've had trouble getting the database working mate, but can you please (If you have time) Improve James Bailey & John Brayford. I'm not sure If you've seen them play because we've been on tele alot this year, but Brayford is incredibly fast, James Bailey's passing and shooting are also good. They're both from Crewe, but jesus they're going places, they looks lively :)

yeah if i get it working ill change i only do CA/PA though no individual stats as it takes forveer with all requests

The sh?t has hit the fan. Never thought i would say this to a liverpool fan but good luck. We need you to come up trumps

yeah tell em about it gutted! :| if i cant get it workin then ill figure summit.. i gota get it to yu lot by sat mor even if i got spend most friday night doing it :( :(

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Oldham need a bigger budget following the sale of Tom Eaves to Bolton, needs to be more like 130k! He also has a sell on clause, 20% of next sale.

yeah okk

lad gutted wont it be out saturday then

not sure it mightt... ill try my hardest matee! to get it out ASAP

do ye reckon you will still get it out on sat then lad

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

ignore me second message lad fort the other1 didnt send

if it aint out saturday then that means i will have to sit and watch xfactor with the wife and make small talk about hopeless wanabees who have as much vocal talent as wayne rooney during the national anthem!!!!

lmao just for that comment ill try my VERY BEST to get it out for saturday pal :)

Really sorry to hear that the file wont work, computers can be really helpfull sometimes cant they!

If you do decide to redo the changes dont rush and dont feel obliged to work all night to get it out on Saturday, remember this is a hobby not a job. Im sure everyone would rather have it late that not have it all. Anyway good luck!

No probs mate, just been told by a mate that Everton have also signed a player called Araz Abdullayev but he can't sign for 2 years due to work permit difficulties, is it poss to put him in as a future transfer

okkkksyyy

and thanks alot gavstacey means alot.... jus ****** off! :P works fine at my mums and i transfer it over to my dads and it has an error... im hoping the file at my mums still works fine but i dno until 4 tomorrow :P

some bell ends on this lad all cryin about the way i write

yea ino it stupid :| i got an infraction for saying pro evo was rubbish because it wasent relevent to a thread about PRO EVO! I mean it my opinion in the right thread... cant you tell the admin was the thread creator it pathetic

Back