LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

its a joke in it just been threatend with an infraction then already had six in 2days

mate if you want I can give ya a hand if you like or I can edit it myself

Last edited:
Nice work mate, unlucky on the error, but this will be a good thing in future, as in make sure you allways back up all the time almost! Keep it backed up mate, not nice when ya lose ya work and stuff, been there many times, so allways keep backed up in future consistently.

Cheers

Will the update still be released tomorrow?

Last edited:
I guess it isn't coming out today then? Was looking forward to it, pain in the *** :(. Unlucky mate.

I guess it isn't coming out today then? Was looking forward to it, pain in the *** :(. Unlucky mate.

It was planned on coming out tomorrow Paul.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Matt Glennon and Jake Simpson have signed for Stockport. :)

Shoudl still be released! Looks like it workin now so it looks like it guna be released tomorrow as usual

Yupp! im just doin all tests at min to make 100% Sure it workin and all lookin good so far :)

I'm just interested in if you created Uchida and Escudero for Schalke as they weren't in the squads in you V7 Update.

Thanks for your effort! :)

So it's definatley out tomorrow, brilliant. Remember Andy Keogh to Cardiff(loan), anthony gerrard to hull(loan)

Have you put Jake Simpson and Matt Glennon to Stockport?

I'm just interested in if you created Uchida and Escudero for Schalke as they weren't in the squads in you V7 Update.

Thanks for your effort! :)

no i havent sorry....

So it's definatley out tomorrow, brilliant. Remember Andy Keogh to Cardiff(loan), anthony gerrard to hull(loan)

yep done :)

Have you put Jake Simpson and Matt Glennon to Stockport?

yep done aswell :)

Sorry - i realise this is probably a bit (if not very) late, but was wondering whether you're adding some new players, like Jong Tae-Tsung, or Nick Powell? Looking forward to whenever this is being released!

Sorry - i realise this is probably a bit (if not very) late, but was wondering whether you're adding some new players, like Jong Tae-Tsung, or Nick Powell? Looking forward to whenever this is being released!

well ive added about 15 players since v7 mostly youth players that people have requested... and ive created jong tae-se of bochum :) you send me the details of nick powell and jong tae-tsung and ill do them for ya

Just a quick one, any chance you could create Dean Kelly and Oumare Tounkara for Oldham :) if not it doesnt matter

Back