LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Just a quick one, any chance you could create Dean Kelly and Oumare Tounkara for Oldham :) if not it doesnt matter

sorry only creatin like major prospects for big big teams else every person will want em to creat their youth team :P

Great new about the release, am looking forward to it. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this, I may make one next summer/January.

Great new about the release, am looking forward to it. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this, I may make one next summer/January.

thanks alot matey and good luck if you do decide to release one of your own just a hint of advice it takes hours and days even :P

Last edited:
sorry only creatin like major prospects for big big teams else every person will want em to creat their youth team :P

Just wondering about Tounkara, he's from Sunderland and they're a big big team ;)

Just wondering about Tounkara, he's from Sunderland and they're a big big team ;)

Haha no there not but Im not doin anymore! the reason i dint do none in he first palce was cus every single person would want like 3 doin each so im stoppin now
sorryyy

Nope the other version at my mums was still workin so dont have a clue what happened :)

I can't wait for this :) Really looking forward to playing with some of the teams like AC Milan with Robinho Ibra Pato and Ronaldinho :D

This is awesome. My completely up to date game had an issue yesterday and iv had to reinstall. This is a god send.

Bless ya!!!

Looking forward to my next game.

Can't wait to have Van der Vaart sitting behind my lone striker (just gotta sign one first - none there suitable really!!)

Is there a possible way to start it from Summer 2010 rather than Summer 2009?(With this question I am also asking if it starts from 2009)

This is awesome. My completely up to date game had an issue yesterday and iv had to reinstall. This is a god send.

Bless ya!!!

Looking forward to my next game.

Can't wait to have Van der Vaart sitting behind my lone striker (just gotta sign one first - none there suitable really!!)

haha no probz matey and crouch is a good targte man up there and defoe good paocher :P where u guna play modric, kranjcar,huddlestone,palacios :P

alright mate. good news about the update working fine. just want to say in advance thanks for all your efforts with this and previous updates. are you ready to watch the vocal talents of rooney and co during the national anthem?

thanks alot mate... and yea just watched it ! Lmaoo its beautiful aint it :P

Is there a possible way to start it from Summer 2010 rather than Summer 2009?(With this question I am also asking if it starts from 2009)

no sorry cus if it starts 10/11 then 09/10 season simulated so all promotions relegations ive done mean nothing

Really pleased this file works for you must have been a horrible feeling when the other one wouldnt work. Bet your glad you can get some sleep tonight ;)

Really pleased this file works for you must have been a horrible feeling when the other one wouldnt work. Bet your glad you can get some sleep tonight ;)

LOL yea im over the moon .. secretley if i didnt work i was guna say '**** it' BUT it workin so that dont matter now :P

there is a way to start in 2010/2011 summer, start a game in sweden 2010 go unemployment and holiday until july 1st 2010

there is a way to start in 2010/2011 summer, start a game in sweden 2010 go unemployment and holiday until july 1st 2010

yea ino there plenty of ways i could just change database start time as it canbe done but then 09./10 simulated so all promotions/releagtions count for nothing

have you done england international caps as it takes 5mins?

Back