LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

thank you imo makes game better :)

wen i download this where do i put the file ???? and how to load it up

Hopefully Meireles is just as good in your DB as in Vanilla at least! I'm looking forward to playing with Liverpool's new squad, i already have a sweet Ancelotti style diamond in mind. :)

please can you release now, haven't played the game in months and now theres updates i wanna play, pleaaaaaaaaaaase(:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

or can i 'test'? haha

Yeah, if it's done, release it, because some people go to football tomorrow, and then some people go back to school on monday, so there's not that much time...

why not release now if its ready, i wanna play haha

cus everyone knows its released tomoz

Yeah, if it's done, release it, because some people go to football tomorrow, and then some people go back to school on monday, so there's not that much time...

im at school and work yet i find time to edit it for hours on end :P im sure you can wait 11 hours and it will eb done tomoz mornin then you have all sunday if you out saturday

^^ thats exactly whats happening to me

Sorry it tomoz :)

Can't wait mate, your last update was really good and now with the latest transfers stoked to start my last game on FM2010 :D

just a couple of questions have reading got bigger transfer budget cause of the player the soldd to hoffenhiam for 7 mill and have you changed the winners of all the tropheys and cups big help ps your updates never have 1 problam hope this one is the same :)

ow and i dont meen to be a pain but could you reales it 15 mins earlier cause i am going on holiday that morning and we leave a 9 would be so greatfull cheers mate.

100% will be out 9AM on the dot ;)
unless we get terribly unlucky and have a power cut :P Lmaoo

and ill make sure all suggestions above are done aswell :)

okay i can download before footie and lpay after then, cheers mate (y)

Haha no there not but Im not doin anymore! the reason i dint do none in he first palce was cus every single person would want like 3 doin each so im stoppin now
sorryyy

Its alright mate, can only try :)

I'll download soon as I get up. :)

- Get up
- Download this
- Load up FM
- Start New Game
- Watch Soccer AM
- Watch Soccer AM and play FM ;)
- Go Macc
- Come back, play this! :D

Back