- Start New Game
- Watch Soccer AM
- Watch Soccer AM and play FM ;)
- Go Macc
- Come back, play this! :D

Gay.

:)

xxxx

Have u made a ca and pa change to pepole who have performed well last season for example bobby zamora

I'll download soon as I get up. :)

- Get up
- Download this
- Load up FM
- Start New Game
- Watch Soccer AM
- Watch Soccer AM and play FM ;)
- Go Macc
- Come back, play this! :D

Love it ;)

Gay.

:)

xxxx

haha so you wont be doin the same ;)

Have u made a ca and pa change to pepole who have performed well last season for example bobby zamora

yeah alot of changes tbh i think that why my databases are popular cus there realistic aswell

Only for you. :wub:

lol, bare jokesss (H)

Lmaoo! Steady on ladiess make a thread on love stories please ;)

was thinking this formation for my next Spurs game

Gomes
Corluka Gallas King Bale
Huddlestone Sandro
Lennon Van der Vaart Modric
Defoe

Christ that looks good and strong

was thinking this formation for my next Spurs game

Gomes
Corluka Gallas King Bale
Huddlestone Sandro
Lennon Van der Vaart Modric
Defoe

Christ that looks good and strong

yeah looks good but liverpools first team looks amazing but they **** together :L

Bale LB i think is held back abit and i wouldnt play sandro palacios instead :)

I've got an request also :p Today I watched Slovakia - Macedonia. I'm from Macedonia that's why :P Anyway, Macedonias left back Goran Popov needs to have better CA. OMG he is very good. Man of the Match. Also I know you won't be doing attribute changes but just up his CA. He plays for Dynamo Kiev, a good team indeed. I'll do the attribute changes. He is very slow on FM but IRL he's quite fast :D Please do that mate :) A decent left-back for PL, for bottom/mid table teams maybe :D

EDIT: He is the second best player in Macedonia after Goran Pandev for sure.

I've got an request also :p Today I watched Slovakia - Macedonia. I'm from Macedonia that's why :P Anyway, Macedonias left back Goran Popov needs to have better CA. OMG he is very good. Man of the Match. Also I know you won't be doing attribute changes but just up his CA. He plays for Dynamo Kiev, a good team indeed. I'll do the attribute changes. He is very slow on FM but IRL he's quite fast :D Please do that mate :) A decent left-back for PL, for bottom/mid table teams maybe :D

ok mate no probs :)

M8 can i ask something can you improve Rooney's heading cos its like 8 but he has got better maybe 13? and giggs rooney penalty needs 2 be higher and nani 1 lower please

EDIT: He is the second best player in Macedonia after Goran Pandev for sure.

You can't up his CA after one game, when you haven't even seen him play LFCMarshall, a lot of people are telling you to do C/PA updates, but only do them if you really agree with them, SI do them over 1/2 seasons, so Walcott isn't going to be insane after scoring 4 in 3 games just now.. Sorry mate, you're also a little bit bias there coming from Macedonia, he may well be as good as you say, but everyone has a tendency to exaggerate when talking about their own players..

M8 can i ask something can you improve Rooney's heading cos its like 8 but he has got better maybe 13? and giggs rooney penalty needs 2 be higher and nani 1 lower please

Please don't do the second bit, OK Rooney's technique and heading needs a slight boost, But why should Giggs/Rooney's Penalty taking attribute be higher because they've scored one? They're fine as they are.

And What? Nani's PK attribute should be lower, because he missed one? Have you even looked at how good he is, or just saying that?

You can't up his CA after one game, when you haven't even seen him play LFCMarshall, a lot of people are telling you to do C/PA updates, but only do them if you really agree with them, SI do them over 1/2 seasons, so Walcott isn't going to be insane after scoring 4 in 3 games just now.. Sorry mate, you're also a little bit bias there coming from Macedonia, he may well be as good as you say, but everyone has a tendency to exaggerate when talking about their own players..

Please don't do the second bit, OK Rooney's technique and heading needs a slight boost, But why should Giggs/Rooney's Penalty taking attribute be higher because they've scored one? They're fine as they are.

And What? Nani's PK attribute should be lower, because he missed one? Have you even looked at how good he is, or just saying that?

Popev i have increased cus he is decent i saw him before but i not put him anythin speical... and as for jordanslaters requests all of his are united players inproved so if i did everything man utd would be unstoppable.... i know what you mean i say the same thing about walcott espeically as he done this before 2/3/4 good games then does **** and people start callin again

Popev i have increased cus he is decent i saw him before but i not put him anythin speical... and as for jordanslaters requests all of his are united players inproved so if i did everything man utd would be unstoppable.... i know what you mean i say the same thing about walcott espeically as he done this before 2/3/4 good games then does **** and people start callin again

Alright, cheers - i don't mean to be ratty, but i know there's a tendency to do everything everyone tells you to keep them happy or w/e and i'm just saying take your time, and consider all the suggestions, to make it as realistic as poss. 8-|

@ Joss: First of all, it's not my first game I see him play. He is a very good footballer. He was a starter in Herenveen and is a starter in Dynamo Kiev. If I'm not wrong I think that Fulham was interested in him when he still played for Herenveen. (Trying to find a source) You can watch on youtube and there you can see that he is a good player. If I exaggerate I would tell Marshall to UP the CA on most of the players from Macedonia. Popov is the second best player in the national team. He is a good player on FM but the only thing is that his pace and his acceleration is wrong. Look it up and see for yourself ;)

@ Joss: First of all, it's not my first game I see him play. He is a very good footballer. He was a starter in Herenveen and is a starter in Dynamo Kiev. If I'm not wrong I think that Fulham was interested in him when he still played for Herenveen. (Trying to find a source) You can watch on youtube and there you can see that he is a good player. If I exaggerate I would tell Marshall to UP the CA on most of the players from Macedonia. Popov is the second best player in the national team. He is a good player on FM but the only thing is that his pace and his acceleration is wrong. Look it up and see for yourself ;)

Alright, i admit i attacked you a little there, sorry for that, and to Jordan, just don't think things should be done on the basis of one game, which your observation clearly isn't now, but seemed to be if you re-read your post.. and even i would exaggerate my players, if i was Marshall i'd give PA updates to Wilshere, Frimpong, Aneke, the lot, but luckily i'm not, so i keep my requesting mouth shut most of the time, so didn't mean it personally mate :)

No more comments please he apologised he got hsi opinion you got yours :)

Thankyouu :)
x

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Last edited:
Don't know if you got time, it's a really small change, Raul Meireles has a really weak left foot in Vanilla, in reality he's very good with both feet and scores some screamers with his left aswell as with his right (He scored a 35 yarder with his left against Cyprus today).
Obviously i could change it myself via FMRTE but it would be nice to make his left foot atleast Strong.

Back