LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

When you say Saturday morning, does that mean in 4 minutes then ;)
And since this is my first post on the forum (even though ive been a member for ages :P ) I think Ill introduce myself in quite a good way :
I think its safe to say , this forum loves you Marshall :D
Now, release it PLEASE :D ;)

When you say Saturday morning, does that mean in 4 minutes then ;)
And since this is my first post on the forum (even though ive been a member for ages :P ) I think Ill introduce myself in quite a good way :
I think its safe to say , this forum loves you Marshall :D
Now, release it PLEASE :D ;)

thankyou and read the description 9AM it says haha! ;)
****** on your cornflakes :D

Argh darn it, I thought you'd forget!
And I dont eat cornflakes, I eat cocopops ;) so you can go and **** on your own cornflakes ;) (right after you upload the update) :)

Argh darn it, I thought you'd forget!
And I dont eat cornflakes, I eat cocopops ;) so you can go and **** on your own cornflakes ;) (right after you upload the update) :)

Oooo combackk.. :P
off to bed so you can leave ya combacks till 9am when the file being uploaded ;)
x

LFCMarshall hello from Spain I am looking forward to the new database, thanks for your great work and greetings!

ok its 12:05pm on saturday here in New Zealand so exatly how long have we got to 9am LFCMarshall time??:)

It is 9 AM here already. Marshal, you are LATE. You didn't say whose 9 AM :P :D

Looking forward to the update mate! A weekend with no prem means a weekend of pure footy man! :D

Sorry lads still gunna be released regardless but:

There seems to be some problems at the min
1: when selecting leagues you cant press reset bottom right corner else a message comes up saying array out of bounds
2: i started a game last night with liverpool and the europa league stopped at the third round of qualifying and im currently trying to fix it! So there still major problems at the min that ive got 40mins to sort out :(

Best of luck in that regard, mate. Keeping fingers crossed.

That Europa League problem sounds really wierd O.o, any idea what might have caused it?

Edward Ofere, Jeda -> Lecce
Gabor Horvath -> NAC Breda
Bangoura (Rennes) -> Al Nasr
Sertic -> Lens
Monnet-Paquet -> Lorient
Malik Fathi -> Mainz
Ivanschitz -> Mainz
Rozehnal -> Lille

well at the minute im checking the official 10.3 update and my update to see how many teams are in europa league see if ive deleted one by accident so it cant carry on playin it....
never happened before so i dont have a clue.. currently running a game now to see ifit still is the same :S

still will be released if i cant sort it but ill just work again to try and get it sorted then release it again if i do get it workin :)

No worries Marshall, you've put so much work into it nonetheless, and I'm sure it won't stop anyone with a brain from downloading it!

It's been great the way that you've included everyone's suggestions, and all I have to say is keep working!

Back