LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

noooo staurday release day tell all ya mates get them downloadin it ;)

by doing it this way everyone gets up for 9am to downlaod it so therer laodsa downlads on the file :P

haha LOL i wana try get over 14,500 downloads cus then it gets on the most popular files on the site list on the right >>>> ;)

Cant wait to pick Milan on this update, How much budget ya giving them mate

do ye get any dollars when people download

nah i get no money just feels good when people are downloadin your file more tha anyone else hu doin transfer updates :P

Cant wait to pick Milan on this update, How much budget ya giving them mate

yeah they quality attack with robinho, ronaldinho, ibra and pato! and i think it around 35mil i think i havent got FM or editor open at min

is yours the best on here then

whats that stuw 1 like i aint tried tha1

dno i aint tried it tbh mate i only use myn :P
well he never releaes his on site he always releases his in thread from other sites so i dno how many downloads he gets but everyone who tried it said myn better but i relly dno :P

I Tried Both Lfc Marshalls And Stuw And Marshalls Beat Stuw By A fair bit in quality but they were both good but its LFCmarshall forr me and CANT w8

ill put it at 12million cus then you can choose weather you have mid table finish - top half finish - continental finish ETC and that will boost it depending on what you choose

Sounds fine by me. It enoys me every year we have money to spend then when you buy football manager it is always 500k.

Sounds fine by me. It enoys me every year we have money to spend then when you buy football manager it is always 500k.

same with liverpool... ino compared to the big 4 we dont have much but we still got some :P but FM transfer budgets are ridiculous you can never sign anyone

Have u added Nick Powell, and Raheem Stirling mate? Looks good, might download this in 4 days..

Back