LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Have u added Nick Powell, and Raheem Stirling mate? Looks good, might download this in 4 days..

ive added raheem sterling but not nick powell... send me his detials,club,playing position ETC in private messgae and ill do him

Nicki Bille to Villarreal

Awesome work dude

Cheers from Denmark and fellow Liverpool fan

marshall, our convo earlier about removing the deducted points for crystal palace and southampton, i was wondering you said you had to choose between the 25 man rule or removing points, is the 25 man rule included in all leagues or just the prem? if its just the prem can points be removed from the championship and league 1 section aswell? and then if you have the 25 man squad bit in the championship and below, then it shouldnt be there because i dont think it affects the championship and lower, not too sure but i think it only affects the prem

make sure you add the signing of john macken to walsall and the loan signing of rueben reid to walsall his loan ends january

Nicki Bille to Villarreal

Awesome work dude

Cheers from Denmark and fellow Liverpool fan

will do it thanks alot :)

marshall, our convo earlier about removing the deducted points for crystal palace and southampton, i was wondering you said you had to choose between the 25 man rule or removing points, is the 25 man rule included in all leagues or just the prem? if its just the prem can points be removed from the championship and league 1 section aswell? and then if you have the 25 man squad bit in the championship and below, then it shouldnt be there because i dont think it affects the championship and lower, not too sure but i think it only affects the prem

No rule only in prem but it still creating a different set of rules and only allows 1 to be choosen so only prem has the 25 man rule but i cant remove point deductions as there hardwired on the game

make sure you add the signing of john macken to walsall and the loan signing of rueben reid to walsall his loan ends january

yeah will do pal ;)

any chance for romania update??cause ive tried to do it but i cant really handle the editor :( keep gives me errors

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

man i can try again to make the romanian updates but without promotions.only the transfers.can u do the promotions after ?ill provide details

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

any chance for romania update??cause ive tried to do it but i cant really handle the editor :( keep gives me errors

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

man i can try again to make the romanian updates but without promotions.only the transfers.can u do the promotions after ?ill provide details

at th
e promotions it gives me errors

Just picked Portsmouth on the update V7 just wondering has anyone else picked them and do they ever get took over by a tycoon or anything, Also what changes to their team has being made for V8 , thanks

have you sorted out bebe and changed his postion to ST and moved him to unted ? also wen this comes out will i have to just download V8 and not the old one ????

have you sorted out bebe and changed his postion to ST and moved him to unted ? also wen this comes out will i have to just download V8 and not the old one ????

You only need to download V8, deleted V7 and put V8 in its place.

You didn't happen to update the Napoli tansfers and CA/PA for some of the players, edinson Cavani/ Lavezzi/ Hamsik has had an good start to the season. By change you dont happen to know what the transfer budget is..? I hope it has gone up since we qualified for Europe

Last edited:
bebe has always been a striker on my updates.?
and yes ive edited napoli abit with them players :)

Just picked Portsmouth on the update V7 just wondering has anyone else picked them and do they ever get took over by a tycoon or anything, Also what changes to their team has being made for V8 , thanks

Im in 4th season and theyve been promoted to Premier League and had best regen midfielder on the game. They also signed alot of decent italians, Paloschi, foggia and they signed Pranjic on a free transfer. Unsure if they had a takeover but they had a decent squad in the 2nd season so must have. Southampton had a takeover nothing massive but enough to get them to Premier League with a semi decent squad.

Im in 4th season and theyve been promoted to Premier League and had best regen midfielder on the game. They also signed alot of decent italians, Paloschi, foggia and they signed Pranjic on a free transfer. Unsure if they had a takeover but they had a decent squad in the 2nd season so must have. Southampton had a takeover nothing massive but enough to get them to Premier League with a semi decent squad.

haha nicee :P

Loads of mad things on my game have happened, Man City have never qualified for Champions League, Adebayor scored 37 goals for Southampton and players such as Pranjic, Veloso, Joe Cole and Gourcuff all were available on free transfers in 4th season. Spurs won the league in season 1 and Liverpool havent finished higher than 6th but have managed to keep Torres, Mascherano, Reina.

Great update cant wait for Saturdays to be released.

Can you please put tales from internacionale(br) in Sporting CP , and timo Hidelbrand ex Hoffenheim as well. thanks

Could you make Peter Crouch, actually have the ability to run? XD

Loads of mad things on my game have happened, Man City have never qualified for Champions League, Adebayor scored 37 goals for Southampton and players such as Pranjic, Veloso, Joe Cole and Gourcuff all were available on free transfers in 4th season. Spurs won the league in season 1 and Liverpool havent finished higher than 6th but have managed to keep Torres, Mascherano, Reina.

Great update cant wait for Saturdays to be released.

WTF :P man city are good so dno why that happening, adebayor southampton.? LMAO, and all them free transfers :S haha it does make ya laugh.. obv i cant chnage this haha

Can you please put tales from internacionale(br) in Sporting CP , and timo Hidelbrand ex Hoffenheim as well. thanks

yea sure

already use 9 sites :)

Could you make Peter Crouch, actually have the ability to run? XD

he already 150 CA :P

deadline

i thought deadline was today at 1pm??? im like a child at xmas cant wait??? cheers mate

Back