can u plz upgrade moussa dembele coz hes better in real life than in the game

yust wondering wheter LFC has update new kits for new season as I have seen done in other updates.

Looking forward to getting this update, Nice work LFCMarshall

could you update James Mcfadden injury anterior cruciate ligament damage, apparently and out for the forseeable

Can you make Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick worse in your update as they are both terrible in real life. Fletcher is the most over-rated player in World football.

Fletcher - CA = 148 - PA = 155
Carrick - CA = 151 - PA = 159

Do you know what i am saying to you right now???

Steven Meechan, Peter Innes and Steven Lawless are all at Albion Rovers on 6 month loan deals

Gary Smith is at Dumbarton on load for 6 month

All these players play with Motherwell

Gr8 idea to improve Foster as he has had a great start to the season. And Dave Watson did need improving, Joe Hart has said that he owes his career to the Blues goalkeeping coach for what a great job he did with Hart.
Cant wait for release!!

can u plz upgrade moussa dembele coz hes better in real life than in the game

done

yust wondering wheter LFC has update new kits for new season as I have seen done in other updates.

no point as you downlaod kits on here anyway :S

could you update James Mcfadden injury anterior cruciate ligament damage, apparently and out for the forseeable

done

Can you make Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick worse in your update as they are both terrible in real life. Fletcher is the most over-rated player in World football.

Fletcher - CA = 148 - PA = 155
Carrick - CA = 151 - PA = 159

Do you know what i am saying to you right now???

no sorry not doing that 148 way too low and 151 im keepin relatiuvely the same

Steven Meechan, Peter Innes and Steven Lawless are all at Albion Rovers on 6 month loan deals

Gary Smith is at Dumbarton on load for 6 month

All these players play with Motherwell

done

Danny Rose defo needs to be improved, maybe at shooting or vollying, or whatever.

Are they? Oh right. Well to be honest i don't look at Utd's squad as it makes me ill. All i know is that Torres, Reina and Johnson's CA's are all too low. Rodriguez's is too high as lets face it, he is pants!!!

Have you updated any young Liverpool players like Ngog, Kelly, Spearing, Pacheco, Darby??? I don't want you being biased as i am sure you haven't been but let's face it, they have improved and Kelly looks like an amazing prospect and Ngog has improved rapidly over the last 6 months.

What about English stars like Hart, Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Shawcross, Warnock, Huddlestone, Defoe, C. Cole, Bent, Wilshere, A. Johnson etc etc???

I am looking forward to your update at 9am. Cheers cocker.

Bring on the latest Update, I am ready for the challenge :)

Danny Rose defo needs to be improved, maybe at shooting or vollying, or whatever.

I agree with this as he always get's loaned out and ends up disapearing in my game. He is a big prospect.

Marshall, Albrighton and Bannan from Villa. They need updating.

What about English stars like Hart, Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Shawcross, Warnock, Huddlestone, Defoe, C. Cole, Bent, Wilshere, A. Johnson etc etc???

I agree but not with shawcross he has never played for england lol

I agree but not with shawcross he has never played for england lol

I realise that but before he got sent off for that awful challenge on.....*i forget* he was amazing and he was well on form. Arsenal and Utd were scouting him and there was a lot of talk about him going and Pulis slapped a £20m price tag on him. He still has talent and has a bright future but i think he just needs his confidence boosting. I'd love him at Liverpool instead of Skrtel the waste of space.

Shawcross will never go to liverpool, stoke brought him off united for 1million, and i swear something about a clause got put in his contract the same as rossi that united could buy him back

Shawcross will never go to liverpool, stoke brought him off united for 1million, and i swear something about a clause got put in his contract the same as rossi that united could buy him back
yeah they do united can have him back for 15mil :)