Just managed to catch up, I think a trip to Russia would be interesting, JC and the Mafia!

Great story though mate and look forward to the next update!

Just managed to catch up, I think a trip to Russia would be interesting, JC and the Mafia!

Great story though mate and look forward to the next update!

Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying it.

You never know where Manuel might end up but you can guarantee JC will get himself into trouble, that's for sure! ;)

xiKFFMi.png

wma15lu.jpg

Q.P.R. 1 - Hull 1

Goals - Berntsen (17 pen), Alli (31 pen)

P.O.M. - Daniel Berntsen (QPR)

CECMDQR.jpg

"Argh! More dropped points!

Since there was only 1 day between this & our last match my team sheet was looking a tad unfamiliar. Cheryshev started at CAM & ended at leftback, Ifran & Onuoha got a rare EPL starts & youngster Anthony Fowler started his 2nd straight game.

Despite all this we controlled this game well & were unlucky not to win.

Things started well as Cheryshev was bought down in the box & the referee pointed to the spot.

Daniel Berntsen stepped up & my heart sunk as his penalty was hit straight at the keeper. Luckily he was able to pounce on the rebound & tap it in to give us the lead.

In the 31st minute the favour was returned when Matias Kranevitter was penalised for....., well I'm still not actually sure what he did, but Dele Alli converted & it was 1 all.

We spent almost the entire game camped on the edge of the Hull box but just couldn't finish them off. Very disappointing but that's football I suppose."

WeMuVkP.jpg

ZtIZKs9.jpg

Q.P.R. Confirm

Kuzmanovic Capture

FMnMmsx.jpg

Q.P.R. have today unveiled former Inter Milan midfielder Zdravko Kuzmanovic as the clubs latest addition.

The 29 year old Sebian international arrives for the cut price fee of 350k after failing to break into the first team at Inter, amassing just 9 appearances in his last 2 years at the club.

Kuzmanovic is said to be excited by the prospect of getting his career back on track in London but it remains to be seen just how big an impact the experienced midfielder can have.

Kuzmanovic was always one of my 1st buys about 9 or 10 years ago!! Used to develop unbelievably!

8ksJeAL.png

ogaT3ur.jpg

Stoke 4 - Q.P.R. 1

Goals - Diouf (28), Lens (54), Wilson (69 pen), Nsue (74, 88)

P.O.M. - Marc Wilson (Stoke)

5TXQJ2V.jpg

"WTF do I have to do to get a fair go lately?

We went down to a Mame Diouf header in the 28th minute after an even start to the match. We controlled the game for the rest of the half but couldn't make the break through, despite creating plenty of chances.

Keep going boys, we can still win this!

The second half started as the first ended, with us in control. On 54 minutes we drew level through Jeremain Lens.

At 1 all we were all over them. We camped out in their half & it seemed the break through was inevitable but then Stoke were awarded a free kick just inside our half.

They bombed the ball long into the box, Matias Kranevitter headed clear but for the second match in a row the Argentine was called for a penalty & for the 2nd match in a row I have no idea what for! Unbelievable!.

From that point I threw man forward desperately trying to draw level which opened us up to counters & of course Stoke took full advantage. What a load of ****!!!"

PecPyY7.jpg

fq2IsEF.jpg

I feel your pain. I'm in the middle of an injury crisis myself 6 of the first team are laid up and it's killing me on top of that aresnal want my vice captain I refused so the locker room isn't my biggest fan at the moment. Debating a quick exit I have to say, inter need a coach lol.

But I believe you can come out on top. Perseverance!

I feel your pain. I'm in the middle of an injury crisis myself 6 of the first team are laid up and it's killing me on top of that aresnal want my vice captain I refused so the locker room isn't my biggest fan at the moment. Debating a quick exit I have to say, inter need a coach lol.

But I believe you can come out on top. Perseverance!

Yeah, we all hit our tough patches from time to time. Just got to work through 'em & get out the other side. We will get there.

tKOQ1u2.png

4q3mHut.jpg

Q.P.R. 1 - Man City 1

Goals - Fernandinho (43), Powell (86)

P.O.M. - Fernandinho (City)

2gEnSP6.jpg

"This was more like it!

For the first time this year we actually competed with & took points from one of the "big boys".

From the kick off this game had a better feel about it then our previous performances. We were in there fighting, challenging for every loose ball, getting stuck in, you could see the desire!

When Fernandinho blasted the ball into the back of the net just before the break, after an even half, I feared it would all be for naught.

C'mon boys, lets give these fans their money's worth! & god dammit if they didn't deliver!

We went out in the 2nd & took it right up to the Citizens.

Not for 1 minute did we take a backwards step. I would have been proud of the boys either way but when late substitute Nick Powell ghosted past his man & slotted home the equaliser I was exstatic! No less then we deserved!

Well done boys, you just proved a lot of people wrong out there!"

XJnVi6h.jpg

s87s7KZ.jpg

I like QPR's league statistics - 7 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. :p

Good result vs. City. Hope this provides a good base to get a few wins in the coming games.

Golbourne Joins Q.P.R.

e0YBUc1.jpg

Q.P.R. have announced the signing Wolverhampton Wanderers fullback Scott Golbourne for a reported fee of 150K.

The pacey left back arrives as cover for the injured Jack Robinson after finding himself listed at Championship side Wolves earlier this month. The signing has been met with silence from Q.P.R. fans with many questioning the logic of bringing in a player who seemingly couldn't cut it at a lower level.

Manager Manuel Pablo would not be drawn on the players ability stating only that he saw Golbourne as a "nice fit." & "good value."

Lfv7mlV.png

VKWQerY.jpg

Norwich 0 - Q.P.R. 2

Goals - Lens (8), Berntsen (62)

P.O.M. - Jeremain Lens (QPR)

cdh33bb.jpg

"This game was played in absolutely horrendous conditions. I could barely see the players let alone the ball!

Despite the conditions Norwich seemed intent on playing a short passing, possession type game. I preferred to hold our shape & play very direct when given the chance.

After just 8 minutes my decision paid off as Matias Kranevitter intercepted an errant pass & quickly played a long through ball to Jeremain Lens who kept his cool & beat the keeper to hand us the lead. Excellent! Just what I had hoped for. An early lead!

After the goal I was quite happy to defend. Norwich had plenty of ball but never really managed to do much with it.

Just after the hour mark our lead was doubled when a rare spell of possession ended with Daniel Berntsen cutting in from the left before thumping his shot into the top corner from the edge of the area. Game over!"

rR3ArE2.jpg

gGQtrjH.jpg