Gotta admit I looked at AC for the very same reason you mentioned. The world doesn't feel right without both Milan clubs making their presence felt

Milan - 2.5

CSKA - 1

Lyon - 0.5

Man City - 0

No one fancies Manuel going head to head with Mourinho at City? Interesting...

Milan - 2.5

CSKA - 1

Lyon - 0.5

Man City - 0

No one fancies Manuel going head to head with Mourinho at City? Interesting...

While I'd love to see you go head to head with him (Chelsea are the bogiest of all bogey sides for me) I personally just just have no interest in Man City

I'd rather see CSKA Moscow, I think it'd be interesting! Plus JC can make more "contacts" ;)

I'd rather see CSKA Moscow, I think it'd be interesting! Plus JC can make more "contacts" ;)

The "voting" has been remarkably like my own feelings, which has really surprised me.

I would be very interested in Russia but didnt expect CSKA to get any votes. Kind of thought City & Milan would be the popular picks.

Suppose its gunna suck when Manuel ends up at Watford, lol

I would like to see you at Lyon. Have a really solid youth base, would be a good challenge!

I'm imagining JC in Russia and in my head I'm picturing something out of GTA, haha!

I'd love to see a faceoff of JC vs Galliani at Milan :D

dUDFOgV.png

1hGSd7k.jpg

Chelsea 7 - Q.P.R. 1

Goals - Costa (14), Oscar (24), Matic (41), Kembo-Ekoko (54), Hazard (54), Munir (60, 73, 82)
P.O.M. - Munir (Chelsea)

fPN1yKC.jpg

"Ahh, what a team that Chelsea are ay!

The stats don't tell the whole story in this one, Chelsea could easily of put 12-15 past us. They were that good! If memory serves they created an incredible 17 CCC's!!! We couldn't get anywhere near them.

At 3-0 down heading into the sheds I thought we were still a chance of at least adding some respectability to the score, if not fighting back & Making it nervy for Mourinho's boys.

When Jires Kembo-Ekoko scored first in the second half I briefly believed we could do it!

Unfortunately the goal just seemed to **** Chelsea off.

Eden Hazard went straight up the other end & restored their 3 goal margin within a minute before Munir added a hat-trick to round off our humiliation.

The truly unbelievable part is that it could have been much, much worse."

gSQ275K.jpg

JrQsxbF.jpg

Well, that result has definitely hurt our goal difference, not to mentioned dropped us to our lowest position on the ladder so far :S

cXKajBK.jpg

Absolute worst case scenario for all involved!

I cant sell him, I cant play him, Maybe it really is time to talk to JC's guy!

1V70EmZ.jpg

Wow! Things sure are going south in a hurry! Looks like young Anthony Fowler will be in for some game time over the next few weeks.

On the plus side though...

v3GnB0a.jpg

Whoop de fricken doo!

Bendtner's happy to stay you say? JC - you know what to do!

g4yOlYx.png

evPqo6P.jpg

Q.P.R. 1 - Leicester 1

Goals - Lens (34), Bolasie (62)

P.O.M. -Walter Gargano (Leicester)

EV22BbK.jpg

"Heading into this match Leicester had gone 16 games without a win. The pessimist in me suspected that run may be about to end.

Abou Diaby's injury in just the 3rd minute did nothing to ease my fears & when Vegard Forren was given a straight red (deservedly so) in just the 11th minute I was convinced we would be slumping to our 3rd staright defeat.

On 34 minutes though a long, hopeful ball in the general direstion of Jeremain Lens was missed in the air by Denis Polyakov allowing the Dutchman to stroll onto the ball, take his time & place the ball in the bottom corner of the goal to hand us the lead.

From then on the game settled into a familiar scenario whereby Leicester throw man forward trying to get the break through & we looked to break in a hurry & catch them off guard.

It seemed like a 50/50 call to see who was actually going to get the goal but in the end it was Leicester who drew level when Yannick Bolasie found room in the box & beat Leali with a well placed finish.

In the end we finish with a disappointing draw but all things considered I think we did ok here."

6HPaXrY.jpg

pr4NdGJ.jpg

OICOaST.jpg

Not a moment too soon!

qlvgASz.jpg

gl2C1OI.jpg

And of course...

adJqZrt.jpg

M3cepfR.jpg

Here's where player interaction ****** me off a bit.

I don't mind players whingeing about lack of football or wanting to leave the club etc. but Sandro continually moaned about wanting to leave & in the end I decided not to stand in his way. Where is the option to tell Adam the truth?

Now I have to lie to him, which never ends well. The only question is do I want him to be ****** off now or later?

0C3ZZ43.jpg

I'll go with later, thanks FM.

I have a little over 1M in transfer funds, the players I was looking to offload in order to fund a Sandro replacement are injured so the chances of me finding a player to keep Adam happy are next to none. FML!

I think player interaction is the biggest thing that needs to be fixed for '16.

AC Milan! We could have a bit of competition ;)

Never fail to make me laugh with JC too!

View attachment 270539
Manuel's Musings - December.

"The start of the "silly season" saw us hit our first real hurdles of the campaign. A busy schedule, player unrest & a string of injuries made December a trying time for everyone at the club, none more so then myself.

Despite the drama's we managed to accumulate 7 points this month, just 1 short of my prediction of 8. It definitely could have been better but it could have been a lot worse as well so you wont hear me complaining too much.

The biggest disappointment was our decimation at the hands of league leaders Chelsea, that one was hard to watch."

QOl2uKh.jpg

January Preview

6ygoKeQ.jpg

"Another tough month to predict. I'd like to think we can end our winless streak by beating Hull first up. We out played them last time we met but walked away without a point. Lets hope at home we can turn that result around.

I'm going to get ambitious this month & aim for 9 points & progression in the FA Cup. That may prove to be a tough ask given fixture congestion & the general glum mood in the dressing room but I have to believe we can beat Stoke & Norwich. I just have too!"