x8CB9XE.jpg

As interest in his services had died down & I am now relatively happy with my squad I decided to extend Alex's contract.

What's more pleasing is that he was willing to accept a rotation contract, no doubt due to his admiration of me.

I think its a good deal for both parties. Alex would be first choice at a lot of clubs so to have him there when we need him is brilliant & will definitely keep Nicola honest.

Just read all 43 pages it's great I think that you should go with cska I had a great save with them last year

Just read all 43 pages it's great I think that you should go with cska I had a great save with them last year

43 pages in 1 go? good effort mate!

Will just have to wait & see where Manuel ends up. Russia would be gold for comedy purposes ;)

MDMVC32.png

D3ujCPF.jpg

Tottenham 0 - Q.P.R. 0

Goals - N/A

P.O.M. - Bruno Martins Indi (Spurs)

gj7CUaU.jpg

"We got lucky on 2 counts in this one!

It was an even enough game as the stats would suggest but 1. Our finishing was dreadful & 2. Tottenham had a rare bad day in front of goal.

I could perhaps say that Alex McCarthy had a good game between the sticks, spurred on by his recent contract renewal but in truth even the shots Tottenham got on target were, for the most part, tame efforts hit straight at him.

I really don't have a lot else to say about this game.

It could have gone either way on any other day but in the end its another point in the bag I suppose.

Fair enough I guess."

AEORC8A.jpg

roZSn4q.jpg

That point see's us limp back into the top half.

Amazingly we are still in the hunt for 7th spot & possibly a place in Europe but we need to improve, that's for sure!

TNPXETo.jpg

In just his second game for the club new boy Scott Golbourne managed to strain his knee ligaments, which is perfectly normal! :p Nevertheless the injury replacement is now injured himself & could miss 2 months :S

5aXsMY4.jpg

Better then a poke in the eye with a blunt stick I suppose.

Last edited:
You need to read more carefully my friend, "strained", not "sprained" :p

Whatever Manuel did to **** off the injury gods he needs to stop it now!!!

Get JC to perform a ritual or something - surely he "knows a guy"!

Oh yeah, he’d know a guy for sure. You’d be surprised how many witch doctors hang out at strip clubs!

**** I've been away for this site for far too long. Caught up just now and it remains a very enjoyable read. Still doing well considering it is your first season in the EPL. Keep it up mate ;)

JC is apparently the reason Sterling wants to leave Liverpool...

Thats no rumour, its fact. JC is a very influential man, or at least he "knows a guy" that can be very persuading. Lol

**** I've been away for this site for far too long. Caught up just now and it remains a very enjoyable read. Still doing well considering it is your first season in the EPL. Keep it up mate ;)

Cheers mate, yeah we have exceeded expectations so far. Tbh the only result i have been disappointed with is the Chelsea drubbing. Apart from that we have done very well. :)

Thats no rumour, its fact. JC is a very influential man, or at least he "knows a guy" that can be very persuading. Lol

Can JC use his contacts to get rid of Aidy Ward then??? And knock some sense into Sterling while he's at it!

Have to admire your dedication Lippo.
That Chelsea result....ouch

Thank you.

Remember David Luiz in the WC semi? Well our whole defence decided to play like that against Chelsea! Probably not the smartest decision. :(

Can JC use his contacts to get rid of Aidy Ward then??? And knock some sense into Sterling while he's at it!

He can probably have Aidy "taken care of" but Raheem may be beyond help I'm afraid! :p

Witch Doctors and I never got along in South Africa either!!

Yeah, they are a fickle bunch aren't they :p

JC's physical therapy regimen for your injured involves workout sessions at the strip club (6)