Does Spain have some lax extradition rules? If not, I can imagine JC donning on Groucho Marx glasses/moustache head piece and surviving as the next DoF for Deportivo.

Hahaha, think that would be a good look for JC ;)

zSzY8Wu.png

3iodnS8.jpg

Villarreal 1 - Deportivo 1

Goals - dos Santos (31), Abdulrahman (71)

P.O.M. - Omar Abdulrahman (Deportivo)

TRuXpfR.jpg

"God ****, we are struggling going forward!

When you look at our line up, that should be our strength but its not working out that way.

This was actually a very tight game, for the most part a midfield battle. Giovanni dos Santos put Villarreal in the lead just after the half hour mark when a Franco Acosta shot could only be parried by Fabricio. I still maintain he was well off-side by the way! Unfortunately no one else agreed &, to be honest, it was a goal the yellow submarine probably deserved after yet another slow start by the boys.

From there our game improved, we had plenty of ball but it always seemed like that final ball was just off or we'd get ourselves into a good position & then make a horrible decision. Shoot when he should have passed, passed when he should of shot etc.

I cant really single any one out, as they were all guilty at times.

Approaching the final 15/20 I was almost resigned to the fact that we would be leaving with nothing but once again it was Omar A. who saved our bacon, drifting into the box before driving a low bullet into the far corner.

Seems to be becoming a bit of a trend that one of our attacking mids needs to do something magical for us to score lately. Some teamwork would be nice to see!"

9n9iKAj.jpg

mNKfSL4.jpg

l2JEMPz.png

hXHX1Lm.jpg

Deortivo 0 - Rayo 0

Goals - N/A

P.O.M. - Borja (Deportivo)

QFMhaWd.jpg

"GODAMNMUTHAF@#KINGDOGBALLSCUCUMBER!!!!!

So frustrating, another striker, another duck egg! I need to pick a striker & stick with him for an extended run but injuries & down right wastefulness are making it almost impossible.

We had complete control of this game, COMPLETE! It always felt like the break through was just around the corner but before I knew it the game was almost over.

I have really been trying to encourage the guys rather then criticise lately but with each poor performance its getting harder & harder.

Late in the game it looked as though they just gave up, there was no effort. Rayo on the other hand, actually finished strongly & had a number of chances to take all three points despite missing a number of key players such as Roberto Soldado.

The optimist in me wants to think, ok not ideal but at least its another point. The rest of me wants to scream down the dressing room & let these F@#kers know what I really think!

I chose option B!"

fhoSUgi.jpg

AfFpKpt.jpg

Looking really tight in the battle for the last couple of Champions League spots!!

Looking really tight in the battle for the last couple of Champions League spots!!

Yeah its all closing in. The good thing is that after 6th it drops away quite a bit so we would have to hit a real tough patch to slide out of the Euro spots. In saying that though Barca & Valencia are our next 2 opponents :S

View attachment 251310

View attachment 251309

"We now cross to Police Chief, Fred Hunter, for breaking news on the disappearance of Juan Carlos Valeron"

Police Chief: "At approximately 3am yesterday morning police were called to the scene of a warehouse fire after fire fighters reported suspicious circumstances.

Upon arrival, investigators uncovered the charred remains of a man as well as some personal items & what appear to be the remnants of some fake documents.

After careful examination & dental comparison, we now believe that man to be missing former footballer, Juan Carlos Valeron."

Reporter: "Chief, Chief! What can you tell us, if anything, about the circumstances surrounding Mr Valeron's death? Was he burnt alive?

"No, I can confirm that Mr Valeron was already dead when the fire was started.

At this stage it appears cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the back of the head. The fire seems to have been started as a forensic counter measure."

"What conclusions have investigators been able to draw from this discovery?"

"Well, investigators are now working under the assumption that Mr Valeron was attempting to flee the country to avoid trial & has fallen victim to a double cross by some of his less trust worthy associates.

At this stage, I could only speculate as to who those people are so I will not do so"

"So you are saying police have no solid leads as to who is behind this?"

"As I've said, thus far we have no hard evidence linking anyone to this crime. Investigators are following up on several leads, however, & we can assure everyone that all attempts can & will be made to bring the person or persons responsible for this crime to justice. That is all, no further questions. Thank you."

Last edited:
I hope you are not suggesting some sort of police corruption....

Me? Never.

Although I was thinking JCV had somehow faked his death and was on his way to Spain as we speak..

But that would be impossible, right?

"Deportivo announce their new Director of Football: Cuan Jarlos Balleron!"

9I8Xq65.png

LNXGCMj.jpg

Barcelona 4 - Deportivo 0

Goals - Suarez (12, 23, 41), Neymar (30)

P.O.M. - Luis Suarez (Barca)

6T8UzT1.jpg

"When Suarez completed his hat trick just before half time, I realised I was a passenger in this game.

Suarez, Neymar, Messi, they were all running riot & I hadn't moved from my seat on the bench. I hadn't given any instructions, I'm not even sure I was watching the game, just staring at it blankly. My mind was elsewhere, the guys where standing at the half way mark looking across at me for guidance, instruction, anything!

I turned to Jose (my assistant), "I can't....." I trailed away, "I'm just not......" again I couldn't finish. Despite my failings Jose knew what I meant & waved me away. "Its ok, I've got this, go." He replied.

I stood up, turned & walked down the tunnel in a daze. What was I thinking going out there? This is too much."

RurjwHG.jpg

View attachment 250759

Manuel's Mobile

"Hello"

"You resigned?!"

"Yes I resigned! I told you, not at Deportivo! They have no money anyway! Give me a few months to find the right job & we will get this started."

"Ok, fine. We're prepared to wait but do not double cross us here Manuel, it will not end well for you!"

..... CLICK