The squad here at Lazio has obviously been decimated after a spell in Serie B, there are a few "assets" I can use though.

View attachment 250471

In this shot you can see that I have already made 2 signings, Terence Kongolo (8M from Feynoord) & Gerard Deulofeu (3.5M from Villarreal) I am sure I had a shot before this but cant find it :S

Anyway, we still have a few good players that may be able to help with our dash for cash. The likes of Balde Kieta, Etrit Berisha & Dor Micha could all be sold for decent amounts. The question is, should I sell them?

Looking back at last years transfers its hard to see how Lazio managed to get themselves relegated in the first place.

View attachment 250470

Carlos Fierro, Daniele Rugani & Viktor Fischer headline the exits after their relegation. I know Serie A is competitive but I would have thought that squad would have been more then capable of survival.

This is going to be a lot tougher then I had expected.

It is going to take all my experience to build a new squad from the ground up, sell our best players to help JC pay his debts as well as trying to keep everyone happy & competitive in what is obviously an extremely tough league. Quite the juggling act. :S

that's a decent squad there...
but you definitely need to sell to achieve your target ;)

and buy as much as you can! buy players you don't even need, buy them coz they are listed, and sell players who won't be required in your team, and sell the prized assets quick!

looking forward to how it goes..

that's a decent squad there...
but you definitely need to sell to achieve your target ;)

and buy as much as you can! buy players you don't even need, buy them coz they are listed, and sell players who won't be required in your team, and sell the prized assets quick!

looking forward to how it goes..

Should be fun.

I can & must sign just about every player i have ever wanted too, then sell them all again lol

Should be fun.

I can & must sign just about every player i have ever wanted too, then sell them all again lol

absolutely!
just look at players who are transfer listed, and the ones with contacts running down in a year.. you could buy like 15-20 of those, and sell your team players you don't need..
I make it a point to sell with a 20-30-50% sell on value... do you?

and look at the clauses in your transfers, that helps too often..

absolutely!
just look at players who are transfer listed, and the ones with contacts running down in a year.. you could buy like 15-20 of those, and sell your team players you don't need..
I make it a point to sell with a 20-30-50% sell on value... do you?

and look at the clauses in your transfers, that helps too often..

Yeah, try to slip a sell on clause in when ever i can.

Plenty to look into thats for sure. The big concern is losing the dressing room. Only a short jump from player unrest to the board losing faith. Think it will be harder then it sounds.

who cares for the board!

you are there to embezzle funds!

Haha, yeah but i made the rule that if Manuel gets fired the jig is up!

He could always jump ship if things start to go south but a club as perfect as Lazio doesnt come along too often. ;)

The last few pages have been biazzarre, to say the least. Love the twists in the story.

Good luck with the embezzlement. ;)

Haha, yeah but i made the rule that if Manuel gets fired the jig is up!

He could always jump ship if things start to go south but a club as perfect as Lazio doesnt come along too often. ;)

how about something like... if you are among favored personnel of an agent, you get something like 5-10% of transfer fees for any of his clients that you buy or sell?

;)

one fine day when in real, Manuel or JC come across this story...
they are gonna find you and...............

The last few pages have been biazzarre, to say the least. Love the twists in the story.

Good luck with the embezzlement. ;)

I know right, a combination of lack of sleep & trying to stay ahead of everyone who kept guessing my plans! :p

Still not sure how we've ended up where we are but lets see how it goes!

how about something like... if you are among favored personnel of an agent, you get something like 5-10% of transfer fees for any of his clients that you buy or sell?
;)

one fine day when in real, Manuel or JC come across this story...
they are gonna find you and...............

Yeah, i can just imagine the look on their faces. If anyone asks my real name is Brendn & i live in Ireland, ok ;)

Hahah, I cracked up when I saw the John Carlov picture. Some fantastic photoshop-work right there!

Gotta say I love this story even more now :D

Hahah, I cracked up when I saw the John Carlov picture. Some fantastic photoshop-work right there!

Gotta say I love this story even more now :D

Cheers mate, i was quite happy with how "John" came out, was a little worried i wouldnt get to use him there for a while though :p

I love how you're still keeping it fresh Lippo, adding twists to the tale. That's a stupid amount of money to work with at Lazio, I wonder what you're going to do with it.

I love how you're still keeping it fresh Lippo, adding twists to the tale. That's a stupid amount of money to work with at Lazio, I wonder what you're going to do with it.

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

I dont really know what i am going to do with the money, will have to think. Will definitely be looking for a gun striker, had enough scrounging for goals ar Depor!

Cheers mate, i was quite happy with how "John" came out, was a little worried i wouldnt get to use him there for a while though :p

I'm thoroughly glad that photo made it, had me in stitches when I first saw it