JC and Manuel together into some sort of crazy fishy business?
man, keep it up!
awesome story!!!

been off here for a couple days, Come back to find out JC is dead and you have resigneddd!!! Whatttttttttt!?

This twist was incredible, I can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm thinking it must be a pretty big twist for Manuel to leave Deportivo while in 4th place, as it was the goal all along to end up there!

June 8, 2018

Approximately 3 months later.

View attachment 250508

View attachment 250507

Manuel's Mobile

"Ok, I'm ready to go. Lets get this started."

"About f@#king time! You owe Manuel, 10M not a penny less!"

"You will get your god **** money!"

"Of course we will Manuel, you know what happens if we don't!"

"Yes, yes, I know."

"You better get your man in then, its time to go to work!"

.....CLICK

View attachment 250495

I'm so glad that picture made it!

Also, 70m, what the **** Lazio!

Actually have never managed there. Always been put off by weird co-ownership & stuff, should be interesting!

Same, I avoided it for that. Now it has been sorted, I'm happier. Have a soft spot for Atalanta after a chairman game on here, so it's been nice to actually a file as them for once.

The Set-up

So, despite my best efforts to throw you guys off the scent, It is now obvious that JC is alive & kicking, living his life under an assumed identity.

Unfortunately though, he is still in debt to the mob for faking his death & smuggling him out of the country. That's where his old mate Manuel has decided to help.

Together the boys must travel through Europe, & the world perhaps, stealing from the richest clubs they can find to pay off JC's debt. A massive 10 million pounds!

The next part of the story is going to take the shape of a self made FM15 challenge which I am calling.....

View attachment 250485

How it will work

Basically JC will use his considerable talents for dodgy accounting to "embezzle" money from the clubs that Manuel manages.

Incoming transfers - For all in coming transfers JC will pocket 1% of the fee to put towards his debt.

Out-going transfers - To tempt Manuel to sell off his better players, JC will take a bigger risk & steal 2% of the fee.

Prize money - At the end of the year the boys will pocket 0.5% of any prize money the club manages to earn.

The guys will be free to switch clubs at any stage should the money dry up however, If at any stage Manuel is sacked, an "investigation" into the guys suspicious activity will be launched & they will end up in jail or worse.

So, lets see how this goes. Should be interesting!

Last edited:
I would imagine they've been tycooned to be that well off?

I imagine so, although there is nothing about it in their history & I have no idea who the owners are at the start or anything. Its a **** load of cash to blow though! :)