Love the direction this has taken, glad to see you went through with some of what we talked about :p This is tops :D

With all that TB and WB im sure there is plenty embezzling to be done to get some decent players in to fill the gaps!

I'd prefer monthly updates as the embezzlement is more important than the results, but it's totally up to you!

Nearly a 10th of the way! Do you have a Embezzlement time scale before the Mafia get ya?

More Departures

View attachment 247271

View attachment 247270

Total Embezzled - 938,000

Pre-Season Tour - Northern Ireland

4iyCTsT.jpg
ZYBDeSB.jpg

Two games in Northern Ireland to begin our pre season preparations. Easy wins as expected. We dominated both games from the off & never looked worried.

After leading 3-0 at the half against Portadown complacency became an issue but with 10 new faces in the starting 11 things were never going to be perfect.

3QInhSs.jpg

Transfer wise, I am facing something of a dilemma. The board will not let me raise the wage budget any further which leaves me with near enough to 26M worth of embezzlement funds but only 53K in free wage room.

The way I see it I can either buy a few youngsters on small wages or overpay massively for someone just to get my hands on the funds. What to do? What to do?

A few big money moves for some youngsters on low wages under the auspices of "purchases for the future". Then go and sell them in 12 months anyway and get two times the embezzlement ;)

A few big money moves for some youngsters on low wages under the auspices of "purchases for the future". Then go and sell them in 12 months anyway and get two times the embezzlement ;)

That would be the smart thing to do I suppose but the boys haven't gotten where they are by being clever :p LOL

Breaking the Bank

View attachment 246780

This is likely to be my final signing this window, barring any late departures. I will leave our final total for Mr. Carlov's end of window "financial wrap." Look forward to that one guys. ;)

Been away from this thread for a bit too long I see! Shame you've left Deportivo, but absolutely fantastic updates! Good luck with Lazio and good luck with stealing 10mill! Doing a heist would probably be easier!

View attachment 246017

So, this is what I imagine to be my first choice 11.

The back 5 essentially pick themselves, as do Wanyama & Clasie in midfield. Although, based on what I've seen in pre season so far, Danilo Cataldi is going to prove tough to keep out of the side.

I have Paredes at CAM. He's definitely talented but how he is going to handle Serie A? I'm not too sure. In a pinch I can push Clasie forward or turn to the ageing Marco Parolo.

On the right I've gone with Gerard Deulofeu over Nicola Sansone only because his picture was better ( :p ), neither has stood out in pre season.

I've chosen to start with Jovetic on the left & Boye up front basically because it suits the formation I want to play. In the end, Jovetic may play up top with Sansone playing the left as I have not been sold on Lucas Boye in pre season either.

No one in that starting line up has been at the club for longer then 3 weeks! In fact the only player I mentioned that I didn't buy was Danilo Cataldi. Its going to be a big job to bring these guys together & get them playing how I want.

Next update will be pre-season results, title odds etc.

that's a really strong team.. atleast on paper it seems challenging enough against any team..
if they gel together, you'd definitely achieve your goals!

good luck, and bring on some more spice! ;)
something crazy and unexpected from JC!

signing some old players if they are still there like Zlatan/Messi? and keep a portion of their wages into your kitty?