This is absolutely genius mate!! This story has just taken a massive turn for the best although already a great story!! Cant wait to see how this goes!

Maybe you could include one of those fundraiser bars that fills up as you get closer to the 'goal' amount!!! Not sure how easy they are to create though.

:D

Maybe you could include one of those fundraiser bars that fills up as you get closer to the 'goal' amount!!! Not sure how easy they are to create though.

:D

Hahaha, I actually thought about that but forgot! Thanks for reminding me, that may just make an appearance from now on! :p

This is hilarious! I love how you've evolved the story, embezzlement scheme and JC's new look et al. Next plot twist: the "mob" is FIFA, and how Manuel and JC become President/VP of FIFA?

This is hilarious! I love how you've evolved the story, embezzlement scheme and JC's new look et al. Next plot twist: the "mob" is FIFA, and how Manuel and JC become President/VP of FIFA?

Ooh, now there's an idea.....

BTW, I am getting dangerously close to actually having to play some football here, how would you all prefer me to proceed?

Keep going with the match by match updates?

or

Monthly updates like how I began?

Hard one mate. I really like the detail you and others put in when you do the game by game way but I know personally I just can't find the time to bash out a full report for each game so I just update monthly.

Hard one mate. I really like the detail you and others put in when you do the game by game way but I know personally I just can't find the time to bash out a full report for each game so I just update monthly.

Personally, I prefer match by match as I'm not one for keeping notes so its easier for me to update when every thing is still fresh in the old noggun.

But, with the focus now really on how much the boys can steal, I thought it may drag on a bit.

In the end though I suppose it doesn't really matter as how frequently I update is not going to effect how fast I actually play the game so maybe a stupid question to begin with! :p

BTW, I am getting dangerously close to actually having to play some football here, how would you all prefer me to proceed?

or

Whatever works best for you. We the masses will laugh hysterically at whatever you present.

7GMsCyf.jpg

vYbNfGM.jpg

What the fudge!?

After all the work I put into keeping the kid around, Deportivo are now willing to let him leave for chump change!?

No way! I offered 8M! Still short of his true value to the side but at least a reasonable amount. Lets face it, I can afford the out lay.

AKhbiET.jpg

Although there is still a few holes to fill before I am done. LOL

ZKMgDQJ.jpg

The gaps don't mean I have no-one to play there, just no-one I rate! :p

or

Monthly updates would be a good enough, God only knows how annoying it must be to write up a detailed report for a 0-0 that your team absolutely dominated.

Game by game updates work in my eyes, as you can just write while you play,

but if you find monthly better then they're no problem :p

So that does not answer y our question :D