Go for Huddersfield. Sometimes get a really nice budget if promoted to the PL and would be a decent challenge.
I may be biased though :)

see out the season with Notts & see how it goes.

Keep up with Notts, See how this season develops, Already looks like an improvement is on the cards from last season and if you sneak promotion they may even give you a decent WB/TB to play with!

Go for Huddersfield. Sometimes get a really nice budget if promoted to the PL and would be a decent challenge.
I may be biased though :)

Sorry guys!

View attachment 791625

Q.P.R. Unveil Manuel Pablo

View attachment 292749

Queens Park Rangers chairman, Tony Fernandes, has today announced former Notts County boss Manuel Pablo as the clubs new manager.

Manuel Pablo has impressed in his short time at Notts, taking the side from relegation candidates to promotion challengers in less then 12 months, however the move is seen as a gamble by many with the Spaniard's time at Notts his only management experience.

Q.P.R. currently sit in 19th on the championship table after a disappointing start to the year that saw Ian Holloway removed as manager.

View attachment 292666

Club Honours & Information

View attachment 292665

View attachment 292664

View attachment 292663

Squad Overview & Key Players

View attachment 292662

View attachment 292663

View attachment 292661
Sandro

The former Tottenham DM is, without a doubt, the best of the bunch. Upon Manuel's arrival he was obviously unhappy at being relegated, however after a brief chat he has committed himself to helping the club bounce back to the top flight. Good news as he will be a vital cog in the QPR midfield & just the sort of dedication Manuel was after.

View attachment 292659 Leroy Fer

Another unhappy camper following the clubs relegation but unlike Sandro, Leroy does not want to help the club get back to the top. Manuel is obviously disappointed by that but in the end a return to the Premier League will require commitment from all involved so if he cant offer him that he has no business being here!

The guy is obviously a talent though so a 12M asking price seems fair to Manuel.

View attachment 292658

Jose Antonio Reyes

Not the same player he was 10 years or so ago when he played for the Arsenal but the Spaniard will still be key for QPR. His skill on the ball, flair, vision & ability to pick out a pass will be important factors in unlocking Championship defences & his experience may prove invaluable in the push for promotion.

View attachment 292663

Expectations

View attachment 292655

Only a mid table finish expected by the board after the bad start. The Championship will obviously be tough however, with the squad & funds at Manuel's disposal he is hoping the guys can make a late run at the playoffs!

View attachment 292653

New Queens Park Rangers boss Manuel Pablo has announced Abou Diaby as his first signing for the club. The former Arsenal playmaker arrives on a free transfer having been released by the Gunners at the end of last season.

Fans of the London club are now waiting in anticipation of the Frenchman's debut which will take place against 2nd placed Brentford this Saturday.

November 2015

View attachment 292614

Brentford 0 - Q.P.R. 0

A hard fought draw away to second placed Brentford. All in all pleased with what I saw from the boys.

Goals - N/A

P.O.M. - Harlee Dean (Brentford)

View attachment 292610

View attachment 292609

Q.P.R. 1 - Leyton Orient 1

Another draw this time at home to struggling Leyton Orient. Needless to say our performance left a lot to be desired.

Goals - Simpson (13), Forren (50)

P.O.M. - Joao Teixeira (Orient)

View attachment 292610

View attachment 292608

Swindon 3 - Q.P.R. 3

Absolute nightmare performance. Managed to concede both an own goal & a penalty! Luckily JA Reyes spared our blushes with a couple of late goals.

Goals - Taylor (7), Berntsen (37), Rosenior, OG (39), Flint (66, pen), Reyes (68, 88)

P.O.M. - Jose Antonio Reyes (QPR)

View attachment 292610

Player of the Month

View attachment 292603

Have gone with Norwegian CB Vegrad Forren.
In a shortened month he was the only player to have a match rating above 7 in all three games.

View attachment 292610

View attachment 292606
Manuel's Musings

"Not the start I'd hoped for at my new club. 3 draws from 3 matches, 2 of which were against relegation contenders! On the plus side I suppose I can boast an undefeated record...

The squad is not as strong as I'd imagined it to be. Yes we have some very talented players but we are thin on numbers in just about every position & a lot of the players we do have are still upset at being relegated. For the most part I have convinced them to stay on & help us achieve our goals but if results don't improve it wont be long before they are asking to leave again."

View attachment 292592

Q.P.R. have today secured the signature of former Juventus goalkeeping prodigy Nicola Leali. The Italian youngster arrives as new manager Manuel Pablo's second free signing since arriving from Notts County in November.

Leali has often been referred to as the next Gianluigi Buffon & his arrival at the London club has come as a surprise to many pundits.

December 2015

View attachment 292045

QP.R. 2 - Sunderland 0

Goals - Sandro (34), Reyes (41)

P.O.M. - Sandro (QPR)

A well earned victory against tough opposition & Manuel's first win as QPR boss!

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292043

Bournemouth 0 - Q.P.R 1

Goals - Strandberg (61)

P.O.M. - Sandro (QPR)

Two In row as we scrape a hard fought win & keep a clean sheet to boot. Sandro was immense screening the back 4!

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292042

Q.P.R. 0 - Chelsea 2

Goals - Costa (29), Cuadrado (38)

P.O.M. - Juan Caudrado (Chelsea)

No real surprise here. We held our own but for a 15 minute spell where they blew us away. Think they had plenty in reserve tbf.

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292041

Q.P.R. 1 - Brighton 2

Goals - Traore (25), Sandro (44), Baldock (48,pen)

P.O.M. - Armand Traore (Brighton)

Very unlucky in this match. Dominated from the off but conceded a penalty & just couldn't break them down after that.

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292040

Q.P.R. 1 - Fulham 1

Goals -Willis (21), Mitroglou (22)

P.O.M. - Sandro (QPR)

Fell asleep after taking the lead & never recovered. Once again Sandro impressed protecting the defence.

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292039

Brighton 2 - Q.P.R. 3

Goals - Greer (22), Strandberg (25), Keane (45), Hamalainen (73), Bostwick (90+3)

P.O.M. - Michael Bostwick (QPR)

A Bostwick bullet in the dying seconds gets us some revenge after being unlucky in our previous meeting.

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292035

Watford 0 - Q.P.R. 3

Goals - Murphy (2, 12, 41)

P.O.M. - Daryl Murphy (QPR)

Big Daryl couldn't miss in this match, in fact his 3rd goal was only our 4th shot on goal! A nil all draw on most other days.

View attachment 292044

View attachment 292032

View attachment 292044

Player of the Month

View attachment 292031

No prizes for guessing Sandro, the Brazilian DM has been mighty for us defensively this month winning us points with his last ditch tackling & faultless positional play.

View attachment 292044

View attachment 291872
Manuel's Musings

A much better month this one. Our midfield has really stood up & taken control of games. Along with POM Sandro, Abou Diaby is beginning to find his feet & develop a nice combination with Samba Diakite, who I have been starting ahead of Leroy Fer (the latters first touch losing us the ball far too often).

In the league we record 4 wins, 1 draw & a loss for a grand total of 13 points which moves us into 9th position only 5 points from the playoffs.

A loss to Chelsea in the Capital one Cup was to be expected although it would have been nice to get one over our London rivals, not to mention that Mourinho *******!

Last edited:
View attachment 291871

QPR have today confirmed the capture of Russian International Denis Cheryshev. The dynamic winger arrives from Real Madrid for a reported fee of 1.6 million with fans already excited by the prospect of seeing their new man in action.

The deal wraps up a busy first week of the January window for the London club who have also sold Canadian winger Junior Hoilett to Derby County for 2 Million, announced that Uruguayan striker Diego Ifran will join the club on loan from Real Sociedad & confirmed that French winger Jires Kembo-Ekoko will join the club at the beginning of next year.

Last edited:
View attachment 291508

New Faces

So Far.

View attachment 291505
Denis Cheryshev

Absolutely stoked with this signing! Cheryshev looks to be almost the perfect winger. At any other club he'd have been a key member of the first team but at Real Madrid he was surplus to requirements & we've picked him up for 1.6M which in my book is an absolute steal! I have no doubt that he has the potential to go on to be a club legend.

View attachment 291503

View attachment 291502
Diego Ifran

A bit of a value signing here. Felt as though our attack was a bit one dimensional with my current options (Carlos Strandberg & Daryl Murphy) so bought Diego in on loan paying just 20% of his wages & slipping a buy fee of 300K in just incase he impressed. Obviously not a key player but handy none the less.

View attachment 291503

View attachment 291498
Jires Kembo-Ekoko

Have taken a bit of a gamble here. Jires is not a player I'm familiar with nor can I scout him. Have decided to bring him in on a free at seasons end because he ticks a lot of boxes for what I'm looking for. As long as his work Rate & Stamina aren't at the lowest end of the spectrum I think he will do well. I hope!

Last edited:

Fer Out, Palacios in!

View attachment 291288

In what can only be described as a bizarre set of circumstances QPR boss Manuel Pablo has today announced that Dutch international midfielder Leroy Fer would be leaving the club on a free transfer to join Italian side Parma.

The move comes as a shock to many as the Spanish boss had previously slapped a 12M price tag on Fer.

To add even more intrigue to the situation the Spaniard has simultaneously unveiled Honduran International Wilson Palacios as the Dutchman's direct replacement.

Pundits are at a loss to explain the bizarre deals questioning the logic of swapping a Dutch international in his prime with an Honduran, who at 31, has perhaps seen better days. Time will tell on this one folks....

View attachment 291287

View attachment 291286

Manuel Pablo sez: Hmmm, Fer 30k p/w, Palacios 3k p/w & Palacios doesn't have the first touch of an arthritic pensioner! Do the math people!

View attachment 291278

Last edited:
Am just about finished with January &, not to let the cat out of the bag, but there is at least one more big signing to unveil. Bit of a risky one but I'm excited!

"Lord Bendtner"

Seals Return to London!

View attachment 290978

QPR have today unveiled the self proclaimed "Best striker in the world", Nicklas Bendtner, as the clubs latest addition.

The Danish striker arrives for the cut price fee of 450K after failing to lock down a first team role at German club Wolfsburg. For his part Bendtner was typically reserved declaring the deal " the biggest bargain of all time." & going on to declare himself "the best marksmen in English football."

View attachment 290977

View attachment 290976

Manuel Wenger sez: Wait, what.....? I AM NOT ARSENE IN DIGUISE! I don't even like Arsenal!

View attachment 290975

Last edited:
Great story mate. I've got a feeling Bendtner is going to fire you in to the Premiership!

Yea mate, amazed at the funds they had at their disposal despite relegation. I even agreed to work with lower budgets to get the job!

Well the Russian winger is a decent signing! What happened with Fer though?!

Well the Russian winger is a decent signing! What happened with Fer though?!

He kept losing the ball in midfield so had been starting Diakite instead (who has actually complimented Diaby perfectly) & in the end I thought why pay him 30K p/w to sit on the bench? Wilson can do that or a 10th of the price!

tried to get something for him but in the end I was happy enough to let him go for free as I used his wage to bring in Bendtner.