Ha,ha,ha! Funniest thing ever! Just googling images for some up coming photoshop **** when past images I've created start popping up.

Manuel's mobile, break dancing with spiderman!

Just imagining Manuel kicked back in Spain somewhere googling himself wondering WTF is going on!!! LMAO :D

View attachment 289575

Manuel's Mobile

"Hello"

"What the F@#K?"

"Ahh, who is this?"

"God **** it Manuel! At least invest in a phone with caller I.D.! It's Juan Carlos!"

"I know old mate, was just teasing. What's up?"

"What's up!?

What's up is that you drag me to this god forsaken, rainy country then ditch me in Notts County while you're off la-dee-da-ing in London! What's up with that?!!"

"Would you like a job JC? Is that what you are getting at?"

"Yes, I want a job you drop kick!"

"Have you learnt the importance of budgets Juan Carlos?"

"Of course Manuel, You can trust me.....Hahahahaha!"

"I'll see what I can do."

....Click.

Last edited:

View attachment 289299

Sandro Wants Out?

Sources from inside Queens Park Rangers have revealed that star defensive midfielder Sandro has asked to leave the club after Premier League side Stoke City expressed an interest in his signature.

It is understood that manager, Manuel Pablo, has temporarily convinced the Brazilian to stay in London by promising him the side is capable of achieving promotion this year, however failure in this regard would almost certainly see the player leave for the bright lights of the Premiership.

Q.P.R. currently sit in 4th position on the Championship ladder & at this stage would need to survive the dreaded playoffs for the Spaniard to keep his word.

Last edited:

View attachment 289137

Q.P.R. 0 - Tottenham 2

Goals - Dembele (43), Lamela (73)

P.O.M. - Ben Davies (Spurs)

View attachment 289136

View attachment 289135

View attachment 289136

"Tottenham sat atop the Premier League heading into this game so were always going to be a tough proposition.

As expected they took control of the game & had us pinned in our own half for long stretches of the first half. It was us though who had the better chances (Believe it or not). Nicklas Bendtner missed 2 absolute gifts to put us in the lead after some great link up play on the break finished with him 1 on 1 with Lloris.

In this kind of match you need to take your chances, we didn't & Spurs made us pay.

In the 43rd minute Moussa Dembele scored with a simple finish after a poor clearance from a free kick rebounded to him to tap home. Up until that point I thought we had defended well & looked comfortable despite their dominance. I was hoping to get to the half at 0 all but it wasn't to be.

From then on it was all uphill. Tottenham actually went up a gear to start the second & we couldn't go with them. Once again they dominated play but now our chances on the break had dried up & we were under constant pressure.

In the 73rd minute the inevitable Tottenham second finally came when Erik Lamela lost his marker on the edge of the area & scored with a well placed finish to put them out of reach.

The game kind of petered out after that. Tottenham were happy to defend their lead & I don't think we had the belief required to grab a goal & get back into it.

We exit the FA Cup in the Quarters then, above expectations.

Not sure how to feel about our performance in this game but, over all, I have to be happy to exceed expectations."

View attachment 289136

View attachment 289128

View attachment 289136

View attachment 289127

View attachment 289126

Nedum Onuoha - 2/3 weeks, Twisted Knee

After being pretty lucky injury wise thus far this year we are beginning to get a few at the wrong time I'm afraid. 2 or 3 weeks is not that bad but at this time of year every game is going to be important & we need our best players playing.

Missed out on quite something... Dear me, a move to QPR so shortly into the game is great. Still looking good for automatic promotion. What does Manuel's schedule look like compared to the other clubs?

Missed out on quite something... Dear me, a move to QPR so shortly into the game is great. Still looking good for automatic promotion. What does Manuel's schedule look like compared to the other clubs?

Here is our run home...

View attachment 288902

Here are are our 2 nearest rivals...

Huddersfield

View attachment 288901

Blackburn

View attachment 288900

Much of a muchness really. We all play leaders Brentford, for a moment I thought I had put our schedule down as the same as Hudderfield's, they are almost identical!

For a moment I had the same feeling mate! Blackburn have arguably the easiest of schedules in comparison. However, since you showed they f**ked up over the last three games I'm not so sure that's true either.

For a moment I had the same feeling mate! Blackburn have arguably the easiest of schedules in comparison. However, since you showed they f**ked up over the last three games I'm not so sure that's true either.

Yea its going to be tight. Just by looking at the schedules you cant predict it. We are getting injuries now as well which makes it harder. I am still confident we can lock that 2nd spot in though......Kinda!

Such an amazing story. Really enjoying it mate. The phone conversations crack me up.

Still loving this mate,

What's the plan then? You looking to build a club to the top or are you looking to become manager of one of the worlds largest clubs?

Such an amazing story. Really enjoying it mate. The phone conversations crack me up.

Cheers mate, glad you're enjoying it, I try to throw a bit of humour in whenever i can & have a bit of fun with things.

Still loving this mate,

What's the plan then? You looking to build a club to the top or are you looking to become manager of one of the worlds largest clubs?

Well, its more of a career save so I guess the plan is to land a job at a big club, a stint at Deportivo at some stage too maybe?

More of a seat of my pants kinda guy so can't say i have any real plan just sit back & see where things take me. ;)

On a side note, I have gotten a tad caught up in the push for promotion & advanced the game a bit further then usual. Know its been a few days since my last real update but when i get some time they will come quickly :)

Apologies for the delay, been having problems with my home connection. Should be able to get a couple of updates done tonight :)

View attachment 287639

9/3/2016 Loftus Road, Attendance - 10,882

Q.P.R. 3 - Leeds 0

Goals - Cranie (33,OG), Willis (45), Cheryshev (83)

P.O.M. - Denis Cheryshev (QPR)

View attachment 287638

View attachment 287637

View attachment 287638

"Caught a bit of a lucky break in this match.

For the first half hour or so the game was quite even. In fact, I think if I'm honest, Leeds were probably the better side. They carved us open a number of times & it was only some great last ditch defending & the odd Leali save that kept us in it.

On 33 minutes the game changed dramatically when Martin Cranie slid in on Denis Cheryshev &, in the process of winning the ball, knocked the it past his own keeper for our opening goal.

From that point on we looked much livelier & just before the break Jordan Willis doubled our lead with a thunderous header from a wide free kick.

The second half was a pretty dull affair as we were quite happy to defend our lead & Leeds never looked capable of mounting a come back. In the 83rd Cheryshev once again beat his man on the edge of the area before calmly adding the icing on our cake.

In the end a comfortable win but that first half hour could have gone very differently."

View attachment 287638

View attachment 287636

View attachment 287638

View attachment 287635

So we move up to 3rd position, 1 point shy of Huddersfield in that much coveted automatic promotion spot.

Last edited:

View attachment 287634

12/3/2016 Macron Stadium, Attendance - 13,271

Bolton 0 - Q.P.R. 3

Goals - Ifran (34), Diaby (37), Cheryshev (40)

P.O.M. - Yun Suk-Young (QPR)

View attachment 287633

View attachment 287632

View attachment 287633

"This match will be remembered for a 6 minute spell of absolute dominance in which we turned a so, so start into an easy win.

It all began when fullback Yun Suk-Young bombed forward on the left after a lengthy spell of possession through the middle failed to find any space. Abou Diaby saw the run & picked him out perfectly before the Korean struck the perfect cross onto the foot of Diego Ifran who couldn't miss from point blank range.

Just 3 minutes later a nice little one, two between Diaby & Diakite resulted in the Frenchman finding space on the edge of the area. He made no mistake, riffling a thunder bolt into the roof of the net to extend our lead.

Our 3rd, just 3 minutes later again, come when Cheryshev cut inside before turning the ball out to the left for the over lapping Suk-Young. The Korean strode into the box, drew 2 defenders & cut the ball back to Cheryshev to put the game beyond doubt.

An unbelievable spell of exhilarating football!"

View attachment 287633

View attachment 287623

View attachment 287633

View attachment 287622

So we reclaim 2nd spot after Huddersfield could only manage a draw, lets hope we can stay there longer then last time!

View attachment 287604

He's back.....

"Welcome to Loftus Road JC"

"About **** time!"

"A thank you would be nice Juan Carlos."

"A thank you? For what? You should be thanking me! Once again you've called in the big guns to bail you out Manuel.

Luckily for you I have plenty of idea's on ways to improve the squad."

"JC, I love you like a brother so don't take this the wrong way but there is no way in the world I will be letting you sign players for the team again!"

"Wait. What? Why? I did a great job at Notts!"

"Of course JC.......You know, apart from the mass over spending & questionable player acquisitions that is."

"Well, if I'm not here to recruit for you what am I here for?"

"Ah, that's a good question.....

We have a number of staff contract's up at the end of the year. I would appreciate it if you could make some calls about who to keep around."

"Is that it?"

"Well, I will again be relying on you to deal with those sleazy agents when I do make a signing, but that wont be until we see where we finish up at years end."

"Wow, & here I was thinking London would be exciting...."

"I'll show you to your office."

Last edited: