• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ipmc9c.jpg

It's a long way down from the top:

View attachment 314178View attachment 314179View attachment 314175View attachment 314176View attachment 314177

QPR have started the season far better than anyone would have ever hoped for winning every game so far this season in all competitions.

Sitting pretty at the top of the Premier League is a good feeling said Igesund as he prepares his squad for a tough away trip to the Stadium of Light in just over 24 hours.

With scoring 17 goals and conceding only 2 QPR have rocketed to the summit with Victor Valdes one of the most prominent players so far this season with 5 clean sheets in 6 appearances.

Ramires has been a revelation since joining the R's on a full time basis netting 5 goals in 7 starts so far this season.

Injuries have plagued the squad over the past month or so with Remy, Long, Pato, Clasie and Angel picking up minor injuries which has caused a few players to miss important fixtures.

Pato could be on his way out of the club come the January transfer window as Igesund struggles to keep the extremely talented striker out of the treatment room...

Top players:

View attachment 314180View attachment 314182View attachment 314183View attachment 314184

Ryad has been a revelation off the bench so far this season single handedly turning the game against Zenit upside down as Igesund brought on the winger late on in the second half only to have the Algerian playmaker score the 3rd goal and setup the first two in the space of around 10 minutes..

As mentioned, Valdes has been sensational in goals and is really starting to play the type of football Igesund was hoping when he signed.

Igesund wins his first award:

View attachment 314186View attachment 314185

Junior has picked up his first managerial award since starting his professional career as a manager in doing so breaking a QPR record of winning 9 consecutive games..

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR player updates:

View attachment 314460View attachment 314461View attachment 314462View attachment 314463

With a few young players out on loan, who Igesund is relying on to lead the team in the future, we take a closer look at these young players...

Javier Soner joined up with Az for the season who are competing in Europe, which will add invaluable experience for the promising young Argentinian striker who has scored 3 goals in 11 appearances so far this season.

Mason Bennett is currently playing for Championship side Leicester City, who was promised 1st team football but finds himself more of a super sub at the moment coming on and netting the winner a few weeks ago in a 3:2 victory.

Herman Stengel, the 20 year old Norwegian joined up with Wigan for a seasons long loan and has only started 3 cup games so far this season.

Ahmed Khalifi was loaned to feeder club Brugge who has started all 5 league games setting up one goal in the process.

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR confirm new signing:

View attachment 314465

QPR have announced today the signing of Serbian front man Dejan Medjedovic from Toulouse FC for a club record fee of £12.5m.

Dejan is already one of the best players of his generation and could potentially be one of the biggest stars in world football in the near future.

The clubs spokesman released a statement saying that many fans had actually never heard of the young Serbian striker and have since tuned in to the French league to watch their new man in action..

The buzz around the club is tangible, the fans are excited to see their new striker join up with the club in January.

Hey Raikan, Fanatstic Start to the Season.
Samba continuing from where he left off last season is Brilliant for you.
Nice addition of Updates of Loan Players
The Serbian Striker looks a truly outstanding prospect and Capable to be A Match Winner for you though Lacks a Bit off Pace.
Btw mate as you have had a Season or 2 with Spurs, what would your advice be on Potential Signings be, I am Currently in January 1st Season and have a Budget of around 15m with Ben Arfa Fellaini Jovetic Baines being my Signings in the Summer.

Hey Raikan, Fanatstic Start to the Season.
Samba continuing from where he left off last season is Brilliant for you.
Nice addition of Updates of Loan Players
The Serbian Striker looks a truly outstanding prospect and Capable to be A Match Winner for you though Lacks a Bit off Pace.
Btw mate as you have had a Season or 2 with Spurs, what would your advice be on Potential Signings be, I am Currently in January 1st Season and have a Budget of around 15m with Ben Arfa Fellaini Jovetic Baines being my Signings in the Summer.

thanks mate :) Javier Soner has gone on a goal scoring spree and netted a hattrick in the ECL as well :)

He does look very promising, but does lack a bit of pace, not the end of the world though, going to focus training on his quickness for a few months and see how much he improves..

where you playing Jovetic?

I would look at getting a quality CB and releasing Gallas and selling Dawson (you can get around 5-9m for him)

maybe a new striker, but you can get that in the summer.. as well as a backup keeper (Consigli is good as is Rui Patricio)

for now really there is nothing you really need to do mate.. you have a quality team!

maybe a new striker like Javier Soner and give him a go or Neal Maupay as well? Yassine Benzia and Lacazette are future goal machines...

Thanks for the Advices and Will PM you to Discuss somethings further...
Not right to Discuss my Save in your Story Thread......:P

What a regen mate! his pace is not as good as the rest.. but look at his high and weight... He's more a Zlatan ;)
look at his Strenght on his age.. if you focus on Quickness the first 6 month , he will become a beast for sure!
How did you spot him ? with scout.. but how do you search?

What a regen mate! his pace is not as good as the rest.. but look at his high and weight... He's more a Zlatan ;)
look at his Strenght on his age.. if you focus on Quickness the first 6 month , he will become a beast for sure!
How did you spot him ? with scout.. but how do you search?
he is a machine :)

I was just looking for a striker by going through each team in each league :) I do this all the time and have since I started playing, that is why I find players :) one of my favourite thing to do (in FM)

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR: table topping treble contenders?

View attachment 315449View attachment 315451View attachment 315450
View attachment 315447View attachment 315448View attachment 315452

Nearing the end of February with the R's two points clear at the top of the table, the treble may still be on the cards for Igesunds' squad the clubs spokesperson said just a few days ago.. Jnr knows that the treble is quite some feat and if he could pull it off, would be the greatest day in his life as well as the clubs history..

A phenomenal 1:0 victory at the Nou Camp in the group stages saw the ECL newcomers top their group only to be drawn against the German giants in the knockout phase.

A fantastic 2:2 draw in Germany against Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich could be vital in the upcoming home tie which if remained 0:0 would see the surprise package of the tournament go through to the next round!

A difficult patch in late November early December saw the R's lose to Chelsea and City twice in just over 8 days which led to the London club being knocked out of the Carling Cup quarter finals with narrow losses to the two biggest clubs in England.

After the 1:0 loss at City, Igesunds' men went on a record breaking run which saw them win 13 games on the trot only to be brought back down to earth with a 1:0 loss to Stoke which the R's had completely dominated from start to finish!

Winter window recruits:

View attachment 315445View attachment 315446

With Wellington Nem not developing as well as Igesund had hoped when he signed the young Brazilian attacking midfielder and picking up several injuries throughout the course of the season, Igesund had offered his player out with Inter and PSG the interested parties, however, no offer was tabled for the flamboyant Brazilian, Igesund had already signed his replacement in Algerian winger Sid Ahmed Aouedj from African club ES Tunis for a fee of £2.2m

Martin Kelly signed from Arsenal for £6m to provide cover and even a starting place at right back, a position the R's were lacking in quality. The Englishmen decided to join the R's over Manchester City.

Loic Remy, who came in 3rd as player of the year was coming near the end of his contract and since his injury had not found his goal scoring boots again and had declined as a footballer was snapped up by Arsenal for a fee of £10m

amazing thread, just read it all

bought the game about two weeks ago and was playing a man city file to ease myself in to the game and waiting for update before starting with qpr, my team

any chance of uploading the tactics you used and any recommendations for my first transfer window?

thanks man, will keep reading these updates. wish this was real life, **** redknapp we want raikan haha

amazing thread, just read it all

bought the game about two weeks ago and was playing a man city file to ease myself in to the game and waiting for update before starting with qpr, my team

any chance of uploading the tactics you used and any recommendations for my first transfer window?

thanks man, will keep reading these updates. wish this was real life, **** redknapp we want raikan haha

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

here is the tactic mate and thanks!

updates coming a bit later, going to finish my season off this morning :)

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR do the double!!

View attachment 316185

View attachment 316182View attachment 316181View attachment 316179
View attachment 316176View attachment 316175

After a long and grueling season, Igesunds' men came out at the end on top of the league with Manchester City in a close second place! A fantastic achievement which saw the London club lose only four times throughout the campaign.

An unlucky exit from the Champions League Semi Final at the hands of rivals Chelsea was a bitter pill to swallow as Jnr's men were leading 2:0 in the away leg, leading the tie on away goals at 3:3 when Jakub Blaszczykowski netted in the 93rd minute sending them through 4:3 on aggregate! Fans and the board alike were extremely proud of their manager and squad to get that far in the competition, seeing as though it was their first attempt in the clubs history!

On a damp afternoon at Wembley, QPR came out 3:0 victors over Merseyside club Liverpool in a one sided FA Cup Final. Jordy Clasie netting a brace which saw all three goals come in a 26 minute spell in the 2nd half which added to the sacking of their manager Rodgers after the clubs final league game of the season..

View attachment 316188

View attachment 316174

Igesund hot property after brilliant season:

View attachment 316177View attachment 316187

Andre Villas Boas got the sack after he guided Spurs to a respectable 5th position even though the London club were leading the race for a number of weeks...

Earlier on in the year Werder Bremen tried to ****** up the South African manager who immediately rejected the offer.

Last edited:
ipmc9c.jpg

Liverpool after Igesund:

View attachment 316191View attachment 316192

Tottenham officially tabled a substantial bid for the services of the South African manager while Liverpool tried to snap up the talented manager with a enticing offer, Igesund rejected both requests saying he was not nearly done with his career at QPR and thanked the clubs for acknowledging his achievements with their offers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back