A lot of upgrading there, and well done on becoming pro.
I would check out some Brazilians and Argentinians.

you've really pushed the club on now, what are the attendances like?

This is by far the BEST story ever! Amazing achievement. You've tempted me to start my own save... though it'll be tough to compare to yours. Well done!

Doing really well mate! Reading this is making me miss my Aberystwyth save XD

If I were you I would take a look at the national teams of some of the Northern American nations on the game for regens (Jamaica, El Salvador, Honduras etc) as I was able to pick up a few gems on my Aberystwyth save for really cheap with no work permit problems due to the fact they had quite a few caps.

ID also point out Paraguay, Colombia and Morroco if you have the Morrocan league loaded/in database

A lot of upgrading there, and well done on becoming pro.
I would check out some Brazilians and Argentinians.
Thanks man ive pushed the boat out with a few new players but i think even Scottish and Welsh players are a step up for us at the moment! Hopefully i can start to dominate the domestic scene now and focus on europe.
you've really pushed the club on now, what are the attendances like?
Not amazing the decent league games get around 3000 some of the lower teams we play we struggle to get 2000 but the potential there with the european games getting 15,000!
This is by far the BEST story ever! Amazing achievement. You've tempted me to start my own save... though it'll be tough to compare to yours. Well done!
Thanks mate im glad your enjoying reading it as much as im liking playing it, why not try a different team in the same league maybe one of my rivals Cork City or back in the day Finn Harps for a challenge.
Doing really well mate! Reading this is making me miss my Aberystwyth save XD

If I were you I would take a look at the national teams of some of the Northern American nations on the game for regens (Jamaica, El Salvador, Honduras etc) as I was able to pick up a few gems on my Aberystwyth save for really cheap with no work permit problems due to the fact they had quite a few caps.
I will definetly start to broaden the scouting knowledge now and get a few foreigners in ive already been offered a Jamaican! Your Aberystwyth save was on another level to this though!
ID also point out Paraguay, Colombia and Morroco if you have the Morrocan league loaded/in database
I will definetly add a few of these leagues, just as view only do you reckon?

Limerick FC

View attachment 472891

Season Expectations

View attachment 472890

Right so i have been given an absolute fortune to spend but will bring most of my players in on free transfers. I have brought in 11 new players with not all of them first team players after around 6 squad players left.

View attachment 472889

3 Key Signings

Jay Tabb CM

View attachment 472888

Wow hes on another level and will slot right into the spot that Richie Towell left and will look to be a key player this season.

Lorcan Shannon AMRL

View attachment 472887

Hes a good signing and will push Galbraith and Bossekota for a starting berth.

Matt Partridge DC

View attachment 472881

Right i have reshaped the defence a bit and his guy will be key to that,

Here are the rest of the players i have signed as i look to have a strong squad so i can rotate rotate rotate during the busy months.

Other Transfers

View attachment 472878View attachment 472877View attachment 472876View attachment 472875View attachment 472874View attachment 472873View attachment 472872View attachment 472871View attachment 472869

Finally i asked for a new deal as they were always moaning i never played enough youth players so i mainly just got rid of any philosophy's or clauses or whatever you call them!

View attachment 472865

Limerick FC

View attachment 472835

March 2017

First off the Premier Division Odds

View attachment 472833

We are still only joint favourites for the league with Shamrock again suppose to be our biggest rivals for the league as they bring in £200k's worth of players.

Here is the team for the first game of the new season

View attachment 472827

So key changes include a new AML coming in Tabb and McMillian come into the centre of midfield along with Partridge at CB also youth keeper Ryan will take over in the GK places of the outgoing Clarke.
A lot of the players from the last few years squad have the contracts running down this season and we may well see 10 players leave at the end of the season who were in the main 18 last year.

Winger Knox is out for 4 months before we even get started!

View attachment 472826

We only go and draw Cork City in the Munster Senior Cup, this match was the final 3 and 4 seasons ago pretty much a winner takes all.

View attachment 472825

March Fixtures

View attachment 472824

Oh i hate ****** Drogheda! We could have had the perfect start to the new season but they had to go and ruin it the most impressive result was the thrashing we dished out to the Crusaders in the All Ireland Cup where we will face Shamrock Rovers over two legs in the semis.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472823

We start the season as we mean to go on, Top of the table with Shamrock Rovers having a shocker of a start to the 2017 season.

Player Stats

View attachment 472822

Right im off to watch the last bit of deadline day! Cant believe Arsenal spent £40million on Ozil!

Limerick FC

View attachment 472814

April 2017

First off we bring in former Man City trainee Thomas Agyiri on a free transfer.

View attachment 472813

Which was a more important signing than i thought as Jay Tabb will be out for 3 months!

View attachment 472812

April Fixtures

View attachment 472811

An unbeaten month as we only draw the once and roll on in all of the cup competitions, I think this month really showed how we have sorted out the defence in the off season and the full time training has helped with fatigue as we haven't let in any late goals yet.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472810

Were still top of the table with the games played all over the shop with some teams playing 3 more games than us already and Shamrock continue their dodgy form.

Player Stats

View attachment 472809

Shelbourne players top most of the charts but that's because they have played 3 more games than most other teams!​

Paraguay and Morrocco arent in there unless you have a custom databaseBut Colombia is definitely worth loading.

Limerick FC

View attachment 472770

May 2017

First off injuries galore as 4 first team players are injured for 4 weeks or more!

View attachment 472769View attachment 472768View attachment 472767View attachment 472766

Set a new record in clean sheets thanks to the new look defence

View attachment 472765

We Win the All Ireland Cup for the first time in Limerick's History

View attachment 472764

This is seen as our biggest trophy we have won and its the last of the Domestic trophies i needed for the set.

All of the Facility Upgrades Have Been Completeed

View attachment 472763

May Fixtures

View attachment 472762

Too many draws for my liking this month as we struggle against the bigger teams with 8 players in the squad currently out injured.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472761

3 of us on 30 points but we have 2 games in hand so we could break away from the pack if we ever catch up with these matches.

Player Stats

View attachment 472760

Really good transfers mate! Turning professional has made a huge difference and i can see you doing well in Europe now.

Btw, are your tactics your own? Do you find *** scores so many goals playing as a Target Man? (Cracking player btw!)

Btw, are your tactics your own? Do you find *** scores so many goals playing as a Target Man? (Cracking player btw!)
Yeah they are to be fair im not a tactics genius so really just go for what the player is suited too, as he went from 16 to 18 his favoured position changed to Target Man which suited me having the two decent wingers, i usually play attacking against the weaker teams control against the half decent teams and counter against the teams i think are going to beat me! *** always starts slowly i have noticed and he is far from his prime yet but obviously as the squad progresses i hope hes not left behind,

Limerick FC

View attachment 472546

Summer Transfers 2017

I signed a few players with the most important a new first choice GK who is the current 3rd choice Ireland GK so is a bit of a catch for us.

View attachment 472545

We brought in a couple of young regen defenders for the future.

View attachment 472544View attachment 472543

We also brought in a couple of experienced attacking players with all the injuries and Cullen looking to move as hes only played 12 games!

View attachment 472542View attachment 472541

Right Champions League Qualifiers up next​

where do you find all of your regens from?
Not sure what you mean? My scouts just show me promising players and i scout players playing well for the international youth teams and now that im 6 seasons in the database is full of regens, hope that helps

Not sure what you mean? My scouts just show me promising players and i scout players playing well for the international youth teams and now that im 6 seasons in the database is full of regens, hope that helps

alright cheers just went fc united in 2015 and cant find anyone good enough for blue north