Limerick FC

View attachment 471920

May 2018

First off we face former rivals Finn Harps! They were such a thorn in my side for the first two seasons of my career especially when they won the First Division

View attachment 471916

As you can see they have a better head to head, there a bit of a blast from the past after getting relegated from the Premier Division after one season i havent seen them in 5 years.

View attachment 471913

That will help the head to head . . . .

May Fixtures

View attachment 471911

Only the one loss in the league this month as we win in two cup competitions to progress through to the next rounds and keep a few clean sheets along the way.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471910

Shamrock Rovers have a game in hand but we are a massive 8 points clear already, ive not dominated the league like this since taking over.

Player Stats

View attachment 471909

Foxy Coxy has 14 goals in 15 league games already and has 20 goals for the season already.

Limerick FC

View attachment 471851

June 2018

We move up a massive 192 places in the European Team Rankings

View attachment 471850

I feel as if we are really starting to get up there with some of the also rans of the Champions League Group stages! Another good month in Europe and we will make the top 100 teams next year

View attachment 471849

We get drawn against Sant Julia again, poor them

View attachment 471848

June Fixtures

View attachment 471847

We won our only competitive game of the month but it seems silly to have almost a month off right before 2 of the busiest months of the season, why we couldn't play a few league games in here as if we do well in Europe we will end up being 5 or 6 games in hand in the league by September.

Right up next July Transfer Window​

Still loving the story mate! You've kept building the club which is great. I've decided to start my own story in the Irish League with Longford! Hopefully i can get to your dizzy heights :p (btw Limerick won the 1st division in my 1st season)

Still loving the story mate! You've kept building the club which is great. I've decided to start my own story in the Irish League with Longford! Hopefully i can get to your dizzy heights :p (btw Limerick won the 1st division in my 1st season)
Thanks man im still really into the story so im hoping for this to be my long term save for fm13, havent really had one this year did around 11 years with Man Utd in November after i broke my arm but that was merely out of boredom this one i play before i go to work, and when im back i just cant put it down at the moment, let me know when you start the story on here and i will take a look

Right i have almost finished the season and will type it all up tomorrow when i finish work so look out for tons of updates tomorrow afternoon!

Limerick FC

View attachment 471604

July 2018 - Summer Transfer Window

A few players left on free transfers including Asante, Knox, McGeehan and Crossan left for 5k, all of them were hurting squad harmony because they were not playing enough.

So i brought 2 players in both play in the CM role

Gary O'Neill CM

View attachment 471603

Glenn Whelan CM

View attachment 471602

At 34 years old Whelan can still do a job and will take over from Jay Tabb who has nosedived in the last 6 months.

Both of these signings were more important than i expected as not long later Thomas Agyiri got refused a new work permit for his expiring contract!

View attachment 471601

Add to that Leto Colombo gets injured for 4 months!

View attachment 471600

up next Champions League Qualifiers with Sant Julia​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471599

Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd - July 2018

Sant Julia - Home

View attachment 471598

We destroy them at home and should have scored more! To have 30 shots on goal and 15 on target showed our dominance.

Sant Julia - Away

View attachment 471597

Only put 4 past them this time but kept a clean sheet winning the tie 9-1 on aggregate.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd Draw

View attachment 471596

We get the top ranked team of the seeded teams again in the shape of Anderlecht but at least at this stage we are not the lowest ranked team left.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471565

July 2018 - Domestic

Win Munster Senior Cup Again

View attachment 471564

Thats an incredible 6 years in a row we have won this Cup but beyond Waterford and Cork City there are no teams from the Premier Division even in the competition.

July Fixtures

View attachment 471563

A perfect month! Some impressive wins there especially beating Shamrock Rovers at the end of the month, whats helped a lot this season is the burden to score goals hasnt just been on *** despite him scoring a ton, Husser is smashing the goals in too.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471562

Surely the league is over already, 13 points clear with 13 games to go! We have never dominated the league this much

Player Stats

View attachment 471561

*** tops the goalscoring chart by a country mile but what is also impressive is Husser is joint second on 12 goals.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471489

Champions League Qualifying 3rd rnd - August 2018

Anderlecht - Away

View attachment 471487

We grab a late late late equalizer and grab that all important away goal putting ourselves into the drivers seat for the next leg.

Anderlecht - Home

View attachment 471484

Husser scores the only goal to make it official as we win 2-1 on aggregate and go through to the Champions League Playoffs.

Champions League Playoffs Draw

View attachment 471483

They are previous winners of the Champions League in a previous life (1991) but should actually be less of a challenge than Anderlecht were, we will still have to be on our game though​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471482

Champions League Playoff - August 2018

Red Star Belgrade - Home

View attachment 471481

We score two goals in the second half after they took an early lead with our penalty coming with only minutes to go.

Red Star Belgrade - Away

View attachment 471479

2-1 again as Husser scores a late winner to put the icing on the cake and win the match to go along with the 4-2 on aggregate win of the tie.

Were through! Champions League Group Stage football once more which most importantly gives us this!

View attachment 471478

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 471477

Inter, Real Madrid and Sparta Prague, Ouch! Well im just happy to be here (cliché of the week) heres how these teams have got on in the last 6 seasons.

Inter have only won the Serie A once and the Italian Cup twice, Real Madrid have won the Champions League twice and La Liga 3 times and finally Sparta Prague have won the Czech FA Cup and League every season since 2012.

Limerick FC

View attachment 471472

August 2018 - Domestic

David *** breaks the goals scored in a season record in the middle of August!

View attachment 471471

August Fixtures

View attachment 471470

After a poor start as we draw and Sligo Rovers beat us we win every game for the rest of the month.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471469

Still top of the table 10 points clear with a game in hand over Shamrock Rovers. Derry City struggling again after coming runners up in the league from 2012- 2016

Player Stats

View attachment 471468

Could David *** finally win his first Golden Boot?

Limerick FC

View attachment 471372

September 2018

Champions League Odds

View attachment 471371

Well were only 5000 - 1

September Fixtures

View attachment 471370

The squad as a whole is really feeling the fatigue now as we let go off 4 points in the last 3 league matches with sloppy late goals.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471369

One game in hand on Shamrock Rovers and we are 8 points clear with only 5 games to go we should limp across the line.

Player Stats

View attachment 471368

*** is 8 goals clear for the Golden Boot with Leon Best making a late run for it, hes never scored so many goals until he moved to the Irish League!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471367

October 2018

First off we get thrashed by Real Madrid but Lorcan Shannon scores at the Bernabeu!

View attachment 471366

October Fixtures

View attachment 471365

Some good wins in the league against Shamrock and Cork who we also lose to in the league but beat them in the Senior Cup to go through to the final
But was it enough to retain the league?

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471363

In the end we win the league by our most impressive margin almost 20 odd points from us to Shamrock Rovers!

Team Stats

View attachment 471362

What more can you do but score the most and concede the least.

Player Stats

View attachment 471361

*** was on fire this season as he wins the Golden Boot, has the highest average rating and the most man of the matches.

So that was another Double Achieved

View attachment 471359

And we get Champions League football again

View attachment 471356

Finally I Top the Irish Hall of Fame

View attachment 471355

Thought I would post David ***'s bio as he reached 100 league goals at the end of this season

View attachment 471354

Heres to 100 more.

Oh i also won the Manager of the Month

View attachment 471353

Right Senior Cup Final and end of Domestic Season up next.

Good going so far - how long do you think it will to win the Champions League. You are close to being competitive methinks..............