Don't take them ! limerick are by far a bigger club :)

Limerick FC

View attachment 473735

Transfer Window Jan 2016

Season Expectations

View attachment 473734

So yet again it looks like we wont have any money to spend on players and will have to rely on the youth coming through which i dont mind but hope that i will be able to afford peoples wages soon as at the moment we struggle with contract renewals and thats why good players are leaving on frees.
Im guessing its because im only semi - pro but i cant offer more than a 3 year deal and most people only want 1 year deals so if you have the money you can pick up anyone both of Sligo Rovers top goalscorers Shehphard and North were available on frees at the end of the season.

Transfer history

View attachment 473733

As you can see we only bring 2 players into the club as im going to rely on a few youngsters moaning about lack of game time and see if they can walk the walk.
At the top of the list you can see O Donnell and Joe Gamble who both played over 15 games for us last season but wanted silly money for players over 30, O Donnell wanted £1,400!
Then at the bottom i let Shane Robinson go as his stats deteriorated quickly last season after a good year before and he asked to have his contract terminated and after asking for double his money the year before, this success is killing us!

Right lets look at the two players who came in.

Aaron Lawlor CM

View attachment 473732

I like the look of this guy and signed him on a pre contract without realising he would cost me so much money! I reckon he will have a good debut season and make the starting 11 next year.

Tom Mulroney DR/ CM

View attachment 473731

Hes not amazing but he didnt want much in terms of wages and can play 2 positions and is comfortable at DC too so was more to plug the gap were so many players left.

Right so youth players to watch out for this season

Albert Tobin

View attachment 473730

David O'Leary

View attachment 473729

Steven McGann

View attachment 473728

So i havent posted Coughlan and *** because they have already made the grade but these 3 im going to be looking for after releasing 3 CM/AMC squad players so they will get game time lets see what they do with it!

Limerick FC

View attachment 473727

Feb/March 2016

Premier Division Odds

View attachment 473726

Were made sole favourites for the first time as even the media agrees we should be Champions again this season!

But *** getting injured for 2 months 2 game into the new season doesnt help.

View attachment 473725

We draw Northern Irish side Portadown in the All Irish Cup

View attachment 473723

March Fixtures

View attachment 473724

So we go through to the next round of 2 cup competitions and start the league strongly with our finest hour coming when we thrash Sligo Rovers 4-1 but a bore draw with Waterford was not expected.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473722

Our main title rivals this season Shamrock Rovers have started off perfectly winning every league game so far, this is going to be tough.

Player Stats

View attachment 473721

Tobin has done amazingly well since coming in for the injured *** and has grabbed 7 goals already this season with 6 in the league to have him sitting at the top of the goalscoring charts.

Limerick FC

View attachment 473650

April 2016

Casserly out for 2 months!

View attachment 473649

New Record Attendance set in All Irish Cup against Fierce Rivals Cork City

View attachment 473648

April Fixtures

View attachment 473647

A bad loss to end the month but we did well in all of the competitions this month maybe a few too many late goals conceded to drop important points but 2 wins against fierce rivals Cork City is always nice!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473646

5 points behind but we do have a game in hand, more importantly Cork City sit 2nd from bottom and i would love to see them go down!

Player Stats

View attachment 473645

Tobin still tops the goalscoring charts maybe he will achieve what the injured ***'s could never and win the Golden Boot.​

Right not been up to posting any more of the story today felt knackered since finishing work for the day but i have almost finished the season so plan on catching up tommorrow!

Right not been up to posting any more of the story today felt knackered since finishing work for the day but i have almost finished the season so plan on catching up tommorrow!

Off topic, but what's your job?

Limerick FC

View attachment 473374

May 2016

First off we lose the All Ireland Cup Final!

View attachment 473373

3 goals in 9 minutes for Shamrock Rovers destroyed my more deserving side as they continue their incredible start and our young threadbare squad shows its fatigue. If we get professional status in the next year or two it will mean full time training and make such a difference.

May Fixtures

View attachment 473372

13 points from a possible 15 is not bad going in the league with the only blip a bore draw with our fierce rivals and bogey team Cork City.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473371

1 point behind and Shamrock Rovers have a game in hand! This looks like the biggest threat to the league for us in 2 seasons, i think losing so many key players due to funding has heart the squad overall.

Player Stats

View attachment 473370

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 473369

Limerick FC

View attachment 473368

June 2016

Just because we appear in the 2nd Qualifying round of the Champions Leauge we move up 332 places in the European Team Rankings!

View attachment 473367

Champions League Qualifying 2nd rnd draw

View attachment 473366

We get Borac of Bosnia and despite being a Semi-Pro side from Ireland we are seen as favourites!

June fixtures

View attachment 473365

3 wins from 3 in this quiet month as we progress further in two more competitions and beat Cork City in the league.

Limerick FC

View attachment 473364

Munster Senior Cup Final 2016

So its a repeat of last years final as we face Waterford United our former rivals in the First Division, we knocked out Cork City early on who we had beat in the previous 2 Finals.

View attachment 473363

4-1! We destroyed them in the final as we pick up our 4th Munster Senior Cup in a row.

We set a new record for most goals in the Munster Senior Cup

View attachment 473362

We also set a new record for the average attendance in this poor excuse for a Cup.

View attachment 473361

Right up next Champions Leauge Qualifiers​

Limerick FC

View attachment 473360

Champions League Qualifiers - July 2016

Champions Leauge 2nd Qualifying rnd - Borac - Away

View attachment 473359

3 goals away from home and more importantly a clean sheet to boot! I never expected this i have changed the tactic slightly for European matches i will play counter attacking football rather than just attacking and it worked well today!

Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd Borac - Home

View attachment 473358

1-0 win as Bossekota scores early and we win the tie 4-0 and qualifying for the next round.

Where we get . . . .

View attachment 473357

Videoton from Hungary.

We also make a fortune breaking the Gate Receipt record !

View attachment 473356

To put that into some sort of perspective that money will pay for 17 weeks wages for the entire squad!

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd Videoton - Home

View attachment 473355

4 - 0 ! *** destroys them with an amazing hattrick to all but secure a place in the Champions League Playoffs!

Bossekota does pick up an injury in the game though

View attachment 473354

We break the Gate Receipt record again in the space of a couple of weeks

View attachment 473353

Thats half of the wages for the season paid for now! We only spend £12k a week on all the players and have just made £410k in gate receipts in 2 weeks!

Next up we did play some league games in July too!​

So Europa League group stage guaranteed and if you get lucky with the draw maybe even CL groups. Shamorck is good this season,be careful! :D

Limerick FC

View attachment 473350

July - Domestic 2016

*** becomes the all time top league goalscorer for Limerick FC at the age of 20, has anyone else had someone do it so early!?!

View attachment 473349

To be fair its not that many goals to get but it was still in less than 3 and a half seasons.

I Manage my 200th game as Limerick Boss

View attachment 473348

July Fixtures

View attachment 473347

Our best month in football ever! 8 wins from 9 games as we win one cup progress in two others and continue to perform in the league.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473346

Still not top but we can catch up with Shamrock as we are 3 points behind now but have a game in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 473345