alright cheers just went fc united in 2015 and cant find anyone good enough for blue north
ive brought in new scouts too and upgraded the scouting range which you probably dont have with them, look to players in those leagues with high work rates and determination for regens

Limerick FC

View attachment 472455

Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd 2017

View attachment 472454

Easy draw in the first round

Sant Julia - Home

View attachment 472453

Poor Julia! To say we smashed them is an understatement 10-0 must be one of the best results i have had as a manager i dont think i have scored 10 goals very often.

Sant Julia - Away

View attachment 472452

4-0 win away from home as a play the second string and a few of the new signings as we win 14-0 on aggregate.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd draw

View attachment 472451

Oh ****** we got the top ranked team in Celtic i cant see us getting past them.

Limerick FC

View attachment 472450

July 2017 - Domestic

First off we retain the Munster Senior Cup for the 5th time in a row.

View attachment 472449

So thats the double achieved as we add the Munster Senior Cup to the All Ireland Cup in our trophy cabinet for this season.

July Fixtures

View attachment 472448

We carry on doing well in the league with the only dropped points a draw against UCD where we were 3-1 up at one point i was raging!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472447

2 points clear but we have a game in hand on 2nd place and 3 games in hand on 3rd place as Europe starts to give us a stockpile of League games to catch up on.

Player Stats

View attachment 472446

The two CB's are near the top of the average ratings chart but most surprisingly is main striker David ***'s being top of the assists chart!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 472445

Champions League Qualifying 3rd rnd 2017

Key players for Celtic include John Ruddy in goal and they still have Gary Hooper up front along with a couple of decent midfielders including Carroll from Tottenham there lowest valued player in there main 18 is worth £1.8million more than my best player!

Celtic - Home

View attachment 472444

This was an amazing achievement as we scrape a draw from Celtic but i cant see us beating them back in Scotland.

In between all of this i thought i would show you our new GK is in the Ireland squad and won his first cap for them!

View attachment 472443View attachment 472442

Celtic - Away

View attachment 472441

So thats the Champions League adventure over for another season but we do still have a chance in Europe as we go into the Europa League Playoffs

Europa League Playoffs

View attachment 472440

Well thats just ridiculous! What the **** are Man Utd doing in the Europa League Playoffs!!!! They are the hardest team in this draw by a country mile and we go and get them!
Well thats Europe over.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 472439

Europa League Playoff 2017

Man Utd - Home

View attachment 472438

They had put 3 past us before we even knew the game had kicked off and the away game to Old Trafford is nothing more than a day out.

Man Utd - Away

View attachment 472437

So they only put 3 past us away from home meaning we lose the tie 7-0 on aggregate which isnt do disheartening as i thought they would put 7 past us in both games.

3 more players got injured this month as we start to have a mounting list of players on the sidelines.

View attachment 472436View attachment 472435View attachment 472434

Limerick FC

View attachment 472433

August 2017 - Domestic

In amongst all of those European games we did play 4 domestic matches!

August Fixtures

View attachment 472432

We got through to the League Cup Final but dropped vital points in the two league games after but saved our blushes a little by ending the domestic month with a win against Shamrock Rovers.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472431

3 points behind league leaders Sligo Rovers but we have 2 games in hand, 4 games in hand against some teams and with our full focus on the domestic scene now we should be able to wrestle top spot back.

Player Stats

View attachment 472430

Just thought i would point out Sligo Rovers summer free transfer former Newcastle player Leon Best has been in superb form since joining them wish he had wanted to speak to me!

Limerick FC

View attachment 472327

Youth Intake 2017

Barely worth mentioning none of them will be joining, i guess thats only because i have raised the level of players coming in including the youngsters.

View attachment 472326

Right almost finished the season so will be posting a few updates soon with no champions league group stages it wont take long​

Limerick FC

View attachment 472324

September 2017

'I see injured people'

So pretty much every player in the team decided to get injured including Mark Coughlan breaking his leg and hes out for 8 months! Jay Tabb is out for 4 months, McGann is will miss the season, McMillian is out for 4 months!

View attachment 472323View attachment 472322View attachment 472321View attachment 472320View attachment 472319View attachment 472318

Injury Table

View attachment 472317

8 players out and that was before McMillian got injured!

A late scare against Longford but we retain the League Cup

View attachment 472316

So thats the Double completed and if we retain the league a domestic Treble is still on the cards.

View attachment 472316

September Fixtures

View attachment 472315

So we go out of the last cup competition we were in and lose to Shamrock Rovers in an injury hit month.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472314

Only 4 points behind Shamrock Rovers with a massive 4 games in hand but as they say id rather have points on the board.

Player Stats

View attachment 472313

Those 4 goals at the end of the month has shot ***'s up and hes come in from the backdoor for the race for the Golden Boot, something i dont think he has ever won!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 472259

October 2017

First off lets add 3 more players to the injury list including O'leary out for 5 months!

View attachment 472258View attachment 472257View attachment 472256

David *** breaks his own most goals in a season record.

View attachment 472255

We Qualify for the Champions League

View attachment 472251

Which only means one thing.

View attachment 472249

We complete the Treble and retain the Premier Division, winning it for the 4th year in a row.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 472247

We were pushed all the way by Sligo Rovers and Shamrock Rovers as we lost our first and last game of the month and won all the matches in between.

October Fixtures

View attachment 472246

The key fixtures being the win and loss to 2nd place Sligo Rovers which luckily cancelled each other out.

Team Stats

View attachment 472244

Player Stats

View attachment 472243

Out of nowhere Leon Best comes in and smashes a ton of goals in the last few weeks to take the Golden Boot by a country mile.

End of season post next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 472171

End of Season 2017

Limerick Squad in Order of Most Apps

View attachment 472170

Top Goalscorer - David *** - 32 goals

View attachment 472169

Hes scored 127 goals in all competitions for us now since being my first Youth Intake player i signed for the club.

Player of the Year - James Casserly

View attachment 472168

Young Player of the Year - Matt Partridge

View attachment 472167

I was tempted to give this award to our GK Terry Ryan who at 18 played over 40 games this season.

Irish League GK of the Year

View attachment 472166

I Win Manager of the Year . . . . Again

View attachment 472165

4 Players make the Team of the Year

View attachment 472164

David *** Wins The Irish Young Player of the Year

View attachment 472163

He is the first player in a long while to win this award who plays in the Irish league, hes too old for the Under 21's squad now and as of yet doesnt look like he will make the full ROI squad unless i ever get the job.

Best Eleven 2017

View attachment 472162

Main signing Jay Tabb didnt even make the squad as he missed so much of the season out injured.

Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 472161

So its still the 2 wingers who lead the way in most apps since i took over with David *** next i reckon he has the best chance of taking over Pat Purcells record of 292 league appearances for the club.

For a second i thought our GK problems were over!!!

View attachment 472160

Right Pre Season will be up tommorrow.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 472121

Pre-Season 2018

Season Expectations

View attachment 472120

So we are expected to retain the title and are given a lot more money than i want to spend but i spend a lot in the end.

On Youth Facilities - £4million!

View attachment 472119

Transfer History 2018

View attachment 472118

So all the players i signed were on free transfers as i think if the squad was not full of injuries it would have been strong enough last season.

5 or 6 former starters leave at the end of the season including centre backs Aldred and Folan and former No.1 Clarke.

Key Signings

Jeremie Husser AMC/ST

View attachment 472117

Ivano Leto Colombo CM

View attachment 472116

Stepan Skvortsov DC

View attachment 472115

Heres the rest

View attachment 472114View attachment 472113View attachment 472112View attachment 472111

The upgrade in scouting has helped us get a more international feel for the squad and meant i can add quality to the squad without spending any money, free transfers all the way!

As the transfer window closes David ***'s decides he wants to move to a bigger club! Its like you had 4 months to do this and you do it now!

View attachment 472106

I talked him down but i wonder how long it will last, will post the first month of the new season tonight​

Great,still very good,I just cant believe that Leon Best is at Sligo,wow? Can you post a screenshot of him?

I talked him down but i wonder how long it will last, will post the first month of the new season tonight​

I wouldn't worry about this too much mate, used to get it all the time on my Aberystwyth save. Just told them I was planning on winning the title this season and it always seemed to calm them down for a year or two, then just tell them the same thing when they ask again.

I wouldn't worry about this too much mate, used to get it all the time on my Aberystwyth save. Just told them I was planning on winning the title this season and it always seemed to calm them down for a year or two, then just tell them the same thing when they ask again.
Thanks man, i thought it a bit odd when i promised we would win the league this year and it got him to stay its like we have won it 4 years in a row mate you really that bothered to stay?!?

Limerick FC

View attachment 471954

March 2018

Premier Division Odds

View attachment 471953

Heres the Starting 11 for the new Season

View attachment 471952

Coughlan is missing still with his broken leg still mending and after the first few games we add two more players to the injury list.

View attachment 471951View attachment 471950

March Fixtures

View attachment 471949

We make an amazing start to the league season but get knocked out of the All Ireland cup in the first round, *** has also started a season for once on fire.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471948

Top of the table joint points with Shamrock Rovers who have added Leon Best to their already amazing side.

Player Stats

View attachment 471947

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 471946

*** Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 471945

Limerick FC

View attachment 471940

April 2018

I take charge of my 300th game in charge of Limerick FC

View attachment 471937

April Fixtures

View attachment 471935

So we start the month getting knocked out of another cup competition! But since then we have won every game for the rest of the month as we continue to power through the league matches.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 471931

6 points clear at the top of the table already but Shamrock Rovers do have a game in hand, im hoping we can create a significant gap at the top of the table this season before Europe kicks in.

Player Stats

View attachment 471930

*** tops the golden boot chart as hes scored an impressive 11 goals in 10 games.

2 more months and then its Europe !​