So Europa League group stage guaranteed and if you get lucky with the draw maybe even CL groups. Shamorck is good this season,be careful! :D
Thanks man i have a feeling its going to be one or the other, push for a champions leauge group stage spot and let the league fall way or the other way round but lets see how it goes im pretty much caught up to date so will be playing and posting simultaneously now

Limerick FC

View attachment 473330

August 2016 - Europe

First off were making progress as we have 8 players in the youth internationals this month

View attachment 473327

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd - Videoton - Away

View attachment 473326

2-2 draw after we come back from 2 down and win this tie with a rather impressive aggregate score of 6-2.

Who did we get in the Playoffs

View attachment 473324

Steaua from Romania who are only seen as slight favourites, We were the lowest ranked team by a mile left but lady luck smiled on us and gave us the lowest ranked seeded team in Steaua lets hope my boys are up for it!.

Champions League Playoffs - Steaua - Away

View attachment 473323

2-2 draw is an amazing result away from home but it could have been better after *** scored in the 83rd minute i thought we had won the match but it wasnt to be as they hit back almost immediately but 2 away goals gives us the advantage!

Champions League Playoff - Steaua - Home

View attachment 473322

Shaun Kelly wins it for us! The RB who im yet to see miss a penalty gave an amazing display with our defensive tactic paying off as Steaua tried to break us down but failed as we reach the Champions League Group Stages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Record Attendance is broken by over 6000 people!

View attachment 473321

Which meant the Gate Receipt record almost Doubled!

View attachment 473320

We get given £7.5million for appearing in the Group Stages and i literally passed out

View attachment 473317

That money has secured the clubs future for ever! I cant believe only a few days before i lost Richie Towell at the end of his contract because i couldnt pay him £900 a week!
This will change everything the first thing i will do is ask to go professional which is now an option which we never had before. It means we can train more sign better players sign contracts for more than 2 years upgrade training and youth facilities.
It almost gurantees that *** and Coughlan wont be nabbed from us as i will tie them down to massive long term deals.
We can also look into building a new stadium and i can add some serious first team depth to this squad which has played so many games this season already!

Finally we get one of the hardest groups going but the Dream tie for most Irish people as we will be going to Old Trafford!

View attachment 473316

Oh dear, Man Utd, Dortmund and Benfica if i score a goal in this group let alone gain a point i will be ecstatic.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 473304

August 2016 - Domestic

Amongst all of the Europe hype we did actually play a few games in the league too.

August Fixtures

View attachment 473301

We did okay staying undefeated but the fixtures were extremely kind to us as we got to play the lower teams and didnt have to face any of the top few sides.

Shamrock Rovers only picked up 2 points in 3 league games after a busy period in Europe also.

View attachment 473300

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473299

4 points behind but with a game in hand, as im almost guaranteed to get thrashed in all the group games i may rest players for them now i have made it and play key players in the league.

Player Stats

View attachment 473298

Champions League Group games await!​

What an achievement reaching group stage of Champs league, really lovin this story mate, keep up the great work

What an achievement reaching group stage of Champs league, really lovin this story mate, keep up the great work
Thanks man i couldnt believe it! Its changed so much for next season as well having the money to spend on the whole club.

Just read through this. What a ****** amazing achievement, dude! :D
I love lower league saves like this, and I'll definitely be following. KIU! :D

Just read through this. What a ****** amazing achievement, dude! :D
I love lower league saves like this, and I'll definitely be following. KIU! :D
Thanks man im getting really into the save at the moment loving building the club up and enjoying it now at the start of my 6 season as i was in the first season

Limerick FC

View attachment 473269

Youth Intake September 2016

View attachment 473268

2 decent looking players, i like the look of the CM and we get yet another ST but i doubt they will make much of an impact next season as i try to raise the quality throughout the squad

Liam Welch CM

View attachment 473267

Terry O'Neill ST

View attachment 473266

We have had 4 Terry O'Neill's at the club in 6 years and there are 16 on the database when i search!

Limerick FC

View attachment 473212

September 2016

Injury Prone Aldred out again.

View attachment 473211

Champions League Odds - We are only 5000 - 1!

View attachment 473210

Despite all of the European exertions we beat Sligo Rovers in the League Cup Final to pick up our second trophy of the season

View attachment 473209

We won it easily and we are on course for the treble

View attachment 473208

September Fixtures

View attachment 473207

So we have lost both Champions League games but not as badly as was expected good wins against Shamrock and Derry in the league were undone by a bad loss to Cork City as we win one cup and progress in another.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473206

We are currently 5 points behind but we have 3 games in hand so literally anything can happen at this point, i may put out reserve teams in the Champions League and save ourselves for the league games to secure Champions League football for next season too.

Player Stats

View attachment 473205

No one has really shone in the league this season with *** getting most of his goals in the cups and Europe i have barely looked at the league to be honest.

Just had a save game could not be loaded! Scared the **** out of me but luckily i had an earlier save and only lost 2 games, 3 rolling save every week is the way forward!

Limerick FC

View attachment 473202

Premier Division - October 2016

First off look at all the players missing for the Drogheda United game!

View attachment 473201

The league would have been ours if we had beaten Shamrock away but they equalized so late into the match.

View attachment 473200

October Fixtures in League

View attachment 473199

So we didnt start the month well in the league but a couple of good wins at the end left it tight but did we retain the league?

Premier Division Table

View attachment 473198

We retain the league for the 3rd year in a row after not spending anytime at the top for the whole season due to playing are games later.

Team Stats

View attachment 473197

Shamrocks form dropped dramatically in the last few months of the season with their European exertions with their overall form not even in the top 5 in the form charts.

Player Stats

View attachment 473196

So we complete the Treble!

View attachment 473195

We Qualify for the Champions League for the 3rd year in a row were the Arsenal of Irish football

View attachment 473194

So we have achieved a domestic treble and we still have one more domestic cup to go for! Could this be the year of the Quadruple!

Limerick FC

View attachment 473180
October - End of Domestic Season Post 2016

October Fixtures

View attachment 473179

I win Manager of the Month

View attachment 473178

And then Manager of the Year

View attachment 473177

None of our players win individual honours this season and RB Kelly is the only player to make the Team of the Season

View attachment 473176

Best Eleven 2016 - This Season

View attachment 473175

Richie Towell moving to Swindon will be the biggest loss of the end of the season as if we had the money we have now slightly earlier i could have kept him.

Best Eleven Ever - Over 5 Seasons

View attachment 473174

*** almost has 100 career goals for Limerick and hes not even 21 yet and youngster Coughlan has over 100 appearances already with the two wingers the longest serving players.

Limerick FC

View attachment 473173

November 2016

First off DC Kevin Murray will retire at the end of the season for us.

View attachment 473172

We draw with Man Utd and are unlucky not to beat them!!!!

View attachment 473171

We get over 400k for the draw.

View attachment 473170

But it comes at a cost with O'Leary and Bossekota to miss the last 2 games of the season.

View attachment 473169View attachment 473168

We get knocked out of the Group stages though with a game to spare

View attachment 473167

But we do manage to play out a bore draw with Benfica to end the season.

View attachment 473166

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 473165

I think we really held our own in one of the hardest groups possible picking up 2 points along the way and not getting decimated by anyone.

November Fixtures

View attachment 473164

See the jump in finances thanks to our European exploits.

View attachment 473163

See that it says so far we have made £10million this season!

Right thats the season over and im just about to start playing the new one, almost caught up!​

Wow man,CL group stage,that will never happen in real life,brilliant achievement,and quadruple amazing. I am really enjoying your story!!

Wow man,CL group stage,that will never happen in real life,brilliant achievement,and quadruple amazing. I am really enjoying your story!!

Thanks man, we should be able to move to the next level now with that champions league money!

Limerick FC

View attachment 473067

December 2016/January 2017

First off Coughlan and *** get 2nd and 3rd in the Irish Under 21 Player of the Year

View attachment 473066

And heres what all that money achieved . . . .

Youth Facilities to be Upgraded

View attachment 473065

Training Facilities to be Upgraded

View attachment 473064

Scouting Range Upgraded

View attachment 473063

This is brilliant news as we will finally be able to delve into the foreign markets now and know who we are able to bring in, i was tired of looking at league 2 players to then find out they didnt want to come to us! At least i will now know whos interested.

And finally Limerick FC turn Pro!

View attachment 473062

This will help with players development a lot being able to train full time and the first thing i did was offer Coughlan and *** 5 year contracts something i couldnt do before!

Oh and heres the Profit Announced for the Season

View attachment 473061

So transfers for the new season up next​