Good going so far - how long do you think it will to win the Champions League. You are close to being competitive methinks..............
Im thinking at least 10 seasons, Its all about the draw at the moment and building up my reputation so i get better seedings, A new stadium would help as we sell ours out a lot at the moment and we only rent it, Each year on frees i can add around 5 quality players to the squad and let some of the poorer quality players leave so the squad as a whole in the last 2 years has risen dramatically, I think the best indicator was we were seen as favourites against Red Star and Anderlecht so we must be doing something right! Just about to play the 2019 qualifiers now

Limerick FC

View attachment 471281

November 2018

Senior Challenge Cup Final

View attachment 471280

It goes to extra time where we bash in two quick goals before they reply as we pick up our 3rd trophy of the season to complete a Treble

View attachment 471279

We lose to Sparta Prague but *** and Husser were missing

View attachment 471278

Homegrown, Youth Intake, Limerick Born Terry Ryan (GK) gets into the Ireland Squad!

View attachment 471277

Hes only 19 so i wasnt expecting him to play and win his first cap!

View attachment 471276

I hope i can get the ROI job soon as hes never called up David ***'s! Who is now too old to play for the youth teams and Coughlan will be too next season and they could easily make the team!

Right up next End of Domestic Season Post​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471275

End Of Domestic Season 2018

Limerick Squad In Order of Apps

View attachment 471274

Top Goalscorer - David *** - 47 goals!

View attachment 471273

Well this was by far his best season ever! Can you believe it was 6 seasons ago i got him in the Youth Intake while we were fighting for the First Division Playoff spots!

Player of the Year - James Casserly

View attachment 471272

I brought him in on my first season, as you can see hes not rated very highly anymore but he can do me a job when asked, Hes nowhere near the first team but still played 34 games with that sort of rating he is the John O'Shea of Limerick FC.

Young Player of the Year - Jeremie Husser

View attachment 471271

An Outstanding season for the young French man, He is what we have been missing a secondary attacking player who puts 20 plus goals in to the back of the net behind ***.

*** Sets New Average Rating

View attachment 471270

*** Wins Irish Premier Division Player of the Year

View attachment 471269

*** Finally Picks Up a Golden Boot

View attachment 471268

Tom Laskowski (AML) Wins Premier Division Young Player of the Year

View attachment 471267

Terry Ryan Wins Premier Division GK of the Year

View attachment 471266

I Win Manager of the Year (again)

View attachment 471265

6 Players Make Premier Division Team of the Year

View attachment 471264

Right so thats all of the domestic Season done with we play Real Madrid one more time before the end of our season then the transfer window opens​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471218

Official End of Season 2018

We put 2 past Real Madrid

View attachment 471217

Shame they put 7 past us!

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 471216

Mark Coughlan Wins Under 21 Irish Player of the Year

View attachment 471215

David *** Wins Irish Young Player of the Year

View attachment 471214

David *** also Wins Irish League of Ireland Player of the Year!?!?

View attachment 471213

Best Eleven 2018

View attachment 471212

Best Eleven Ever (7 Seasons)

View attachment 471211

It feels like a liftetime ago that Foley was up front getting the goals for us in the First Division while David *** had only just arrived in the Youth Intake!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 471204

Moving Forward - End of 2018

I Sign a New Deal

View attachment 471203

Youth Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 471202

Training Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 471201

Set A New Average Attendance

View attachment 471200

Were a little short of money now after those upgrades but the increase in attendance and a little more Champions League money next season should surely see the board build our own stadium! Tonkin Towers has a nice ring to it!​

Nice finish and I hope you get the stadium named after you. *** is really on fire!

Limerick FC

View attachment 470992

Pre-Season - Transfer Window 2019

Season Expectations

View attachment 470991

We dont get much to spend this season as most of the money we got from the Champions League went on training facilities.

7 Players are Released

View attachment 470990

The first 3 leave because of their age then Agiyiri couldnt get a work permit and the other 3 were not getting near the first team.

Transfer History

View attachment 470989

So we dont spend any money on any players again but definetly add quality to the squad.

Key Signings

Roger Bastou DL

View attachment 470988

Dan Goina DC

View attachment 470987

Islam Feruz ST

View attachment 470986

The Others

View attachment 470985View attachment 470984View attachment 470983View attachment 470982View attachment 470981

James Perch is the only luxury signing as the rest of them will definitely play major parts this season for the squad.
What do you guys think of the additions? I remember someone on FM Base used Feruz a bit and he did well but i just cant remember who!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470980

March 2019

Premier Division Odds

View attachment 470979

Were still not see as clear favourites im guessing this is because we dont have a higher reputation than Shamrock Rovers yet despite our dominance.

Tactic and Team For Start of New Season

View attachment 470978

Husser Injured for 2 Months Already!

View attachment 470977

I also had to pick up a reserve GK as i realised i only had one Keeper left in Terry Ryan!

Walid Gharbi GK

View attachment 470976

March Fixtures

View attachment 470975

We faced Shamrock Rovers 3 times this month as we beat them twice after losing the first encounter and have some impressive displays in the league smashing in the goals.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470974

Means little at the moment but nice to be top.

Player Stats

View attachment 470973

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 470972

Limerick FC

View attachment 470941

April 2019

Carpentier Out for 2 Months

View attachment 470940

Sligo Rovers knock us out of the League Cup with a terrible day at the office an own goal and then we miss all 3 penalties in the shootout!

View attachment 470938

April Fixtures

View attachment 470937

Im sick of the sight of Sligo Rovers after this month! We played them 4 times, won twice and get through to the All Ireland Cup Final.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470936

Were 3 points clear of Second place Shamrock Rovers already and have a game in hand, Will we dominate again?

Player Stats

View attachment 470935

Limerick FC

View attachment 470930

May 2019

Islam Feruz out for 2 months!

View attachment 470929

So we bring in 35 year old Darren Bent

View attachment 470928

May Fixtures

View attachment 470927

A couple of poor results against lower teams like Longford and UCD and we end the month with the new thing in Ireland these Double or Triple headers against the same team.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470926

Were still 6 points clear despite a couple of poor results but Shamrock Rovers have had a mare.

Player Stats

View attachment 470925

*** has carried on with his amazing form that he had all of last season.

*** Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 470924

We actually have a few games to play in June this year as they took my advice so that the last few months are not so busy.

Limerick FC

View attachment 470916

Europe - June 2019

We move up 162 places in the European Rankings.

View attachment 470914

134th in the world above teams like Basel, Dnipro and Pizen.

View attachment 470915

We get drawn against Montenegrin team Rudar in the Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd

View attachment 470913

The board severe our ties with Peterborough and announce a link with West Ham

View attachment 470912

Who then try and make offers for Terry Ryan (GK) and Ollie Kent (RB), Cheeky Buggers!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470906

June 2019

Skvortsov Wins First Russia Cap

View attachment 470904

June Fixtures

View attachment 470902

We lose to Sligo but make up for it with wins against Cork, Derry and Shamrock Rovers

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470900

We have opened up a massive lead now 10 points ahead of Shamrock Rovers, this will help with the Champions League as we can focus our energy on it more.

Player Stats

View attachment 470899

*** is top of the golden boot chart but Leon Best is still bashing them in​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470874

Munster Senior Cup Final Special - July 2019

First off i bring one player in on a free transfer in the shape of AMR Tom Nangle along with several players leaving including Jack Saville, Craig White and Glen Kamara.

View attachment 470873

Munster Senior Cup Final

View attachment 470872

5-0! With four of those goals coming from David *** as we retain the Munster Senior Cup again.

With those 4 goals David *** beats a 7 year record of most goals scored in a single Munster Senior Cup campaign.

View attachment 470871

New Average Attendance in Munster Senior Cup

View attachment 470870

It shows that we are on the up as the Glory Supports come out in full force as on average we gain 1000 fans per game in this lowly tournament.

Unbeaten in Munster Senior Cup for 36 games

View attachment 470869

Limerick FC

View attachment 470868

Champions League Qualifying 2nd rnd

Rudar - Away

View attachment 470867

A 7-1 demolition and i take out a few key players at half time and let Darren Bent and Islam Feruz run riot in the second half.

Rudar - Home

View attachment 470866

3-3 as we play a few of the second string and Islam Feruz scores a first half hattrick as we win 10-4 on aggregate.

Champions League Qualifying 3rd rnd Draw

View attachment 470865

Oh yeah! The Qualifiers have thrown up a massive draw with the Champions Of Ireland facing off against the Champions of Northern Ireland!

Limerick FC

View attachment 470864

July 2019 - Domestic

July Fixtures

View attachment 470863

We won every domestic match we played in but we didnt face any of the big teams although Longford have looked good so far this season.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470862

There it is we must have the league sown up already as we are now a massive 19 points clear of second placed Longford.

Player Stats

View attachment 470861

Argh Hanratty has stolen a march on *** for the Golden Boot.

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 470860

Limerick FC

View attachment 386752

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd - August 2019

Linfield - Home

View attachment 386753

We come from behind to take the win in the first leg with *** scoring a very late winner.

Linfield - Away

View attachment 470859

We win the second leg 3-1 and it was a lot more comfortable game than the first leg to see us win the tie 6-3 on aggregate and qualify for the playoffs.

Seeded Team for the Playoffs

View attachment 470858

Champions League Playoffs Draw

View attachment 470857
So we get Polish side Legia who are not even at Linfields level so should be a push over over the two legs.

I also picked up one more free transfer in the shape of former Man Utd and West Ham player Ravel Morrison

View attachment 470856

Limerick FC

View attachment 470855

Champions League Playoff - August 2019

Legia - Away

View attachment 470854

A comfortable 4-0 win as we destroy them before half time and all but book our place in the Group Stages.

Legia - Home

View attachment 470853

A free scoring game as Islam Feruz scores 3 goals in 14 minutes as we win 10-3 on aggregate and qualify for the Group Stages.

£7.5million in the bank

View attachment 470852

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 470851

Oh go away Man Utd this will be the 3rd time in Europe that we face them! Man Utd since i took over of Limerick have only one the Premier League once and been Runners up for the Champions League as they move from managers Ancelotti to Laurent Blanc and current manager Frank De Boer.
Dortmund have won nothing really only one German Cup in 8 years and no Bundesliga titles.
And finally Roma are last years Serie A runners up but only have an Italian Cup as there only silverware since 2012.