Limerick FC

View attachment 470670

August 2019 - Domestic

August Fixtures

View attachment 470669

we get to tied up with the Champions League and lose to Shamrock Rovers at the end of the month but we are still in the Senior Cup.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470668

A massive 16 points clear at the top which i think really means we can go all out in the Champions League group stages.

Player Stats

View attachment 470667

Looks like *** is going to lose his Golden Boot crown!

Heres the odds for the Champions League - Still only 5000-1

View attachment 470666

So we have 4th favourites for the Champions League in our group but in 8 years nothings changed at the top with Real, Barca and Bayern seen as favourites.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470660

September 2019

Skvortsov out for 6 months!

View attachment 470659

Dortmund - Home

View attachment 470658

We were so close! To only lose 1-0 against Dortmund shows how far we have come in the last few seasons.

Qualify for Champions League Next Season

View attachment 470657

Win the Double

View attachment 470656

Thats the league won with 5 games to go, the earliest we have done it.

September Fixtures

View attachment 470655

The only loss comes in the Champions League as we dish out some serious beatings in the League as we hit another level.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470654

A massive 22 points clear in the league, next season i hope to break the all time points record in the league of 85 points.

Player Stats

View attachment 470652

*** is back on top and looking likely to retain his Golden Boot but he has Leon Best to still contend with.

*** Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 470651

Thats how he shot up the goalscoring charts! Bashing in 8 goals in 4 games.

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 470650

Limerick FC

View attachment 470649

October 2019

Laskowski out for 8 months!

View attachment 470648

Roma - Away

View attachment 470647

We ****** a draw, a point and £424k off Roma

The Senior Cup game against Shamrock Rovers is my 400th game in charge of Limerick FC

View attachment 470646

*** breaks his goalscoring record as he reaches 51 goals before the end of the season

View attachment 470645

Man Utd - Home

View attachment 470644

Glenn Whelan scores a 93 minute equalizer as we pick up our 2nd point of the Group Stage

October Fixtures

View attachment 470643

So we have an unbeaten end to the Premier Division season but still have 3 more Champions League games and A Senior Cup Final to play.

End of Domestic Season Post up next​

Great results in the groups,very impressive,keep going!

Limerick FC

View attachment 470462

End of Premier Division Season - October 2019

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470461

So we end the season a massive 24 points clear at the top and only 3 points behind the all time points record of 85.

Team Stats

View attachment 470460

Score the most by a long way and conceded a lot less than 2nd place too.

Player Stats

View attachment 470459

*** retains the Golden Boot after an amazing couple of months with Leon Best back into 2nd place.

David *** Wins Irish League Player of the Year

View attachment 470458

*** Wins Golden Boot - 28 goals

View attachment 470457

Dan Goina (DC) Wins Irish League Young Player of the Year

View attachment 470456

Terry Ryan Wins Irish League GK of the Year

View attachment 470455

8 Players Make Irish League Team of the Year

View attachment 470454

Easier to say who didnt make it, Nangle, Skvortsov and Coughlan/Husser.

Senior Cup Final next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470453

Senior Cup Final 2019

First off Mark Coughlan is called up to the Ireland squad, so thats two Limerick Youth Academy players in the Ireland squad now but still no David *** despite scoring 51 goals this season.

View attachment 470452

Senior Cup Final

View attachment 470451

A comfortable 4-0 win as we never looked like losing this one.

We Complete the Treble!

View attachment 470450

Champions League Group Stage matches up next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470449

Champions League November/December 2019

Petit out for 4 Months!

View attachment 470448

Man Utd Thump us

View attachment 470447

Close Defeat to Dortmund

View attachment 470446

Draw With Roma

View attachment 470445

This was a make or break match and we secured a draw and with only 3 points secured us 3rd place ahead of Roma!

View attachment 470444

Europa League Here we Come

View attachment 470443

We draw Bilbao! I will post what they have been up to when we face them at the start of next season.

After all this European drama we are finally confirmed as the Best Team in Ireland

View attachment 470442

Limerick FC

View attachment 470441

End of Season 2019

Limerick FC Squad in Order of Apps

View attachment 470440

Top Goalscorer - David *** - 52 goals in 56 games

View attachment 470439

Player of the Season - Jeremie Husser

View attachment 470438

Young Player of the Season - Dan Goina

View attachment 470437

Limerick Best Eleven 2019

View attachment 470436

Limerick Best Eleven Ever (Over 8 seasons)

View attachment 470435

The 3 homegrown stars are still going strong, (Ryan, *** and Coughlan) with most of the starting 11 in the best ever moving on now *** has a very good chance to beat Pat Purcells most appearances record of 292.

Average Attendance Increase

View attachment 470434

We carry on increasing our fan base with good European displays and fans even come and watch the lesser games now.

Pre Season Will be up next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470310

Pre - Season - Transfer Window 2020

We Make a Big Profit Thanks To European Competition

View attachment 470309

Season Expectations

View attachment 470308

The likes of stalwart first season buy Casserly, and massive flop James Perch have moved on along with McMillian now that we have a few potential superstar defenders in Bastou, Skvortsov, Petit and Goina.

I only made 4 signings with 1 of them free agents from the end of last season and the others this season so we didnt spend any of our transfer budget again but have added 3 potential starters to the side.

Key 3 Signings

Matthias Paulie - DR

View attachment 470307

Ollie Kent has been pestering for a move to a bigger club and in Paulie i have his ready made replacement if he does decide to leave.

Mohand Torrente AMRLC

View attachment 470306

Torrente can cover 5 positions in our side and is a former Castilla man.

Adam Johnson AMRL

View attachment 470305

Thats right we have picked up the former England,Man City and Middlesbrough star on a free! I think he still has what it takes to star in this league and will get 6 months as a starter at least with Laskowski not expected back til August.

I also signed one youth striker with some potential as Darren Bent has announced his retirement at the end of the season and Islam Feruz is pestering for a move away.

View attachment 470304

Europa League V Bilbao up next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 470303

Europa League Knockouts - Feb 2020

First off here is how we kicked off the season with the tactic and first 11

View attachment 470302

If you wondering why they all look knackered its that i took the pic after our first game.

Bilbao Since 2012
Athletic came 3rd in La Liga in 2014 and have come runners up in the Copa Del Rey in 2013 and 2015 but as of late they havent achieved much. There only players left from there original team are Susaeta who is 32 years old and Munian who is 27.

Bilbao - Home

View attachment 470301

It was a close fought game but we simply could not break them down in the end and they hit us on the break.

Bilbao - Away

View attachment 470300

They dominated us in this game and didnt let us have the ball as we struggled until we got a penalty and then scored from a corner to give us hope but in the end were knocked out 4-2 on aggregate.

Limerick FC

View attachment 470299

March 2020

Irish Premier Division Odds

View attachment 470298

Despite now being classed as the best team in Ireland we are still only seen as joint favourites with Shamrock Rovers for the title.

March Fixtures

View attachment 470297

A perfect start to the domestic season after the European heartache as we dominate the league with 7 wins in a row and not conceding a goal along with advancing in the All Ireland Cup

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470296

Top of the table as usual 6 points clear after the opening month with the usual suspects bringing up the rear.

Player Stats

View attachment 470295

Hey W4NKER your famous.

Petit Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 470294

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 470293

Right off to work for the day now, almost caught up with myself as im only in July in the game, I was over a season behind a couple of days ago!​

Absolutely loving this mate. Keep checking back for updates all day, am I sad or what? :p lol. Keep it up :)

Absolutely loving this mate. Keep checking back for updates all day, am I sad or what? :p lol. Keep it up :)
Thanks mate, im nowhere near done with the save at the moment, i still have so much to achieve, ultimate goal is to see David *** retire. Just to let you know i work mon - fri 7,30 till 5,30 so dont check for updates during the day :p

I only found this thread yesterday and i'm hooked, Great save. This has also made me want to start my own game with your rivals and my local team Cork City again. Thanks man

I only found this thread yesterday and i'm hooked, Great save. This has also made me want to start my own game with your rivals and my local team Cork City again. Thanks man
Argh Cork City the bane of my life! They always give us a good game would be interesting to see how you get on i think getting the couple of good youth intake players early on has really helped me stick with the save. Thanks for reading