Limerick FC

View attachment 470022

April 2020

April Fixtures

View attachment 470021

A draw in the All Ireland Cup is our own blemish on an almost perfect start to the season, Aim with the squad this season is to win all of the 5 Domestic trophies and qualify from the Champions League group stage dependant on who we are drawn with.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470020

10 for 10 in the league only conceding 1 goal but Shamrock have started well too.

Player Stats

View attachment 470019

All of our goals have been spread throughout the team so far this season but its nice to see our on loan striker at Longford has 6 goals already.

Win Manager of the Month Again

View attachment 470018

Limerick FC

View attachment 470017

May 2020

Youth Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 470016

All Ireland Cup Final

View attachment 470015

A good 3-1 win as we pick up the All Ireland Cup for the 3rd time.

May Fixtures

View attachment 470014

A few poor draws in the league as our defence gets hit with little niggling injuries and *** misses games too but Adam Johnson seems to have found his feet.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 470011

Only 5 points clear of Shamrock Rovers after 3 draws in the league this month.

Player Stats

View attachment 470009

*** is top of the assists chart as he starts slowly this season with Johnson our top goalscorer in the league.

Limerick FC

View attachment 470004

June 2020 - Moving Forward

Training Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 470002

I would have rather we built our own Stadium but instead the board decided to buy the one we rent at the moment

View attachment 470000

Coughlan Makes his Ireland Debut

View attachment 469999

Thats 2 Limerick FC youth academy players who have a cap for Ireland and surely *** will get a game soon.

We Move Up 152 places in the European Rankings

View attachment 469997

We are now ahead of a whole host of English clubs including Stoke, Blackburn and Everton

View attachment 469996

Finally Goina is going Nowhere

View attachment 469995

I wish he would stop moaning now hes only in his second season and has Champions League football​

Limerick FC

View attachment 469987

Munster Senior Cup Final 2020

First off Husser has his release clause activated by Coventry and when we try to offer him a new deal he wants silly money (around 20k a week) so he moves on for £275k which was a lot more than he was valued at £100k.
But im guessing because of the low standing the Ireland league has as soon as he moved to Coventry he was worth £1million!

View attachment 469986View attachment 469985

Its only the second player i have lost that i didnt really want to at the time with Richie Towell the other but we still have Torrente and Coughlan in that position.

Munster Senior Cup Final v Cork City

View attachment 469984

Thats another trophy in the bag as we go 2 for 2 in Cup Competitions so far this season.

Up next Champions League Qualifiers.​

Too knackered to update the story tonight expect a few updates tomorrow morning before i go to work

If I may make a suggestion, replace all your backroom staff with medics, that way you can get through a whole season without every single person involved in either playing for or supporting your team getting injured.

Limerick FC

View attachment 469742

Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd - July 2020

The Draw

View attachment 469741

So we get a Malta club called Marsaxlokk who despite my extensive Football manager game playing over the last 12 years in real life and on various saves i have never heard of.

Marsaxlokk - Away

View attachment 469740

Ouch 11-0! David *** scores 5 goals himself.

Marsaxlokk - Home

View attachment 469739

11-0 again what are the chances?!? *** came on at half time where we were 5-0 up and scored a double hattrick in the second half!

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd draw

View attachment 469738

Red Bull Salzburg are definetly a harder draw than i was expecting at this stage.​

I don't understand the whole National team manager rep, you can be the most successful manager ever and still get laughed off the NT job.

I don't understand the whole National team manager rep, you can be the most successful manager ever and still get laughed off the NT job.
Me either man i really thought i would get it, i didnt even get the under 21's job as i thought it may be the way in because thats what Jon Daly did! It shows how little they think of their own league but i have played Champions League Football for a while now i thought my rep would be good enough

Limerick FC

View attachment 469733

July 2020 - Domestic

July Fixtures

View attachment 469732

The Perfect month! We smash in 47 goals in 9 games as we dominate domestically just as much as we have in Europe so far this season.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 469731

Shamrock are having a good season as were 10 points clear of them and they are 10 points clear of the chasing pack, Were still unbeaten in the league with only 12 games to go.

Player Stats

View attachment 469730

Up next Champions League Playoffs​

I was driving home from work yesterday (in Glasgow) and I saw a car with a wee limerick FC scarf in the back window. Instantly thought of this story. Made me smile. My wife thought I was a weirdo but i thought it was better left unexplained.

Just caught up with this, having great domestic success and european success can't be far now, keep it up!

I was driving home from work yesterday (in Glasgow) and I saw a car with a wee limerick FC scarf in the back window. Instantly thought of this story. Made me smile. My wife thought I was a weirdo but i thought it was better left unexplained.
Lol. Thats hilarious, glad you enjoy the story,
Just caught up with this, having great domestic success and european success can't be far now, keep it up!
I think european success could depend on the draw as all of our champs lge groups have been tough so far
Thanks man

Right no updates tonight as its my One Year Wedding Anniversary and some things are more important than Football Manager (Yeah thats right, I didnt know either) apparently