Right, just got home will be back on the updates tonight, almost finished the season so will power a few updates out

Limerick FC

View attachment 467654

April 2021

Record Attendance Broken

View attachment 467653

Im guessing they must allow standing places as we only have 15,100 seats.

Unusually High Number of Left Footed Players!?!

View attachment 467652

April Fixtures

View attachment 467651

We continue with our good form as we win 8 from 8 this month and go to 14 straight wins after the loss against Braga.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 467650

The league will be a stroll again as we are 6 points clear of second placed Sligo Rovers with 3 games in hand already.

Player Stats

View attachment 467649

All Ireland Cup Final Against Shamrock Rovers up next . . . .​

Didn't think it was possible but you've actually gone to a new level!! Next step must be getting through the Champions League Group stage?

Didn't think it was possible but you've actually gone to a new level!! Next step must be getting through the Champions League Group stage?
Yes definetly! Depends on who i get in the group stages but would like to get past the groups and feel like im heading forward dominating the league now will help as we wont have to play first teams in domestic games near the end of the season, but i have lost 4 first team players to release clauses now!

Limerick FC

View attachment 467384

May 2021

All Ireland Cup Final

View attachment 467383

We win our 4th All Ireland Cup and become the most time winnners of this fairly young Cup Competition.

500 Games as Limerick FC Manager - Stats

View attachment 467382

May Fixtures

View attachment 467381

Oh boo Shamrock as they ruin our perfect month although we did beat them on two other ocassions this month, also look at the St Pats scoreline 10-1 in the league!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 467378

11 points clear with 2 games in hand already and we pretty much have the league sown up before the halfway stage.

Player Stats

View attachment 467377

I Win Manager of the Month Again

View attachment 467376

Limerick FC

View attachment 467374

June 2021 - Summer Transfer Window

Bastou Completes Move to Kobenhavn

View attachment 467373

Norwich Activate Giles Petit Release Clause! Buggers!

View attachment 467372

Im losing all my decent players and most of my players wont accept new contracts unless there are release clauses in them!

Anywho here are the 3 new signings.

Lee Davies AMR/ST

View attachment 467371

Jesse Lingard - AMRLC

View attachment 467370

Derik Willian CM

View attachment 467369

So one for the future, one as a good versatile rotation option and Willian may take over from the retiring Glenn Whelan.

Limerick FC

View attachment 467368

June 2021

The Irish Premier Division moves up 14 places in the Competition Rankings

View attachment 467367

Which means we have 2 teams in the Champions League Qualifiers next season and the winners of the league only need to play 4 matches to get to the Group Stages. This wont come into effect until next season though.

View attachment 467366

Limerick Move up 76 places in the Club Rankings

View attachment 467365

We are now 67th in the Rankings.

View attachment 467364

We only played 2 games this month with both of them in cup competitions and good wins but it does mean the league ,matches are stacking up for the end of the season.

View attachment 467363

Limerick FC

View attachment 467348

Champions League 2nd Qualifying rnd 2021

Ekranas - Home

View attachment 467347

4 second half goals as we crank it up a gear and all but seal our place in the next round.

Ekranas - Away

View attachment 467346

Aargh we lost! I had a few second string players in but not all of them.

Champions League 3rd Qualifying rnd Draw

View attachment 467345

We get Linfield again in a battle of the Irish Champions!

Limerick FC

View attachment 467243

Champions League 3rd Qualfying rnd - July/August 2021

Linfield - Home

View attachment 467242

We smash Linfield 5-0 and all but secure our place in the next round.

Linfield - Away

View attachment 467241

We got the win but it shows our side dont seem to like travelling at the moment with us scraping a 1-0 win.

Champions League Playoffs Draw

View attachment 467240

So we get the Finnish Champions TPS who shouldnt really cause us any trouble.

Right im off to work now up next will be who we got in the Champions League Group stages , i have finished the season and was wondering if before i started the new one people would be interested in a meet the team style post?!? Seen it done on other stories before and as it will be 10 seasons in the team has changed a lot.

Just caught up with this story from the start and have been enthralled! This has been one of the best stories that I have followed!

Just caught up with this story from the start and have been enthralled! This has been one of the best stories that I have followed!
Thanks very much man! I think having the easier to write up layout has helped me a lot with this story and having a couple of amazing youth Intake players in the first few seasons

Limerick FC

View attachment 467217

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 467216

Probably the hardest group we have been given so far, all of these teams are above our level and we havent been given a team I feel we can beat comfortably. Dortmund have been a thorn in our side for years and as you can see Lyon are the current holders of the Champions League, Beating Zenit home and away will be key which wont be an easy feat.

Limerick FC

View attachment 467214

August 2021 - Domestic

August Fixtures

View attachment 467213

We continue to perform well in the domestic competitions with the one draw the only blip of the month with some good wins in the cup competitions too.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 467212

12 points clear with a massive 4 games in hand of second placed Shamrock Rovers.

Player Stats

View attachment 467211

*** Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 467210

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 467209

Limerick FC

View attachment 467124

September - Youth Intake 2021

View attachment 467121

I like the look of 3 of the youth intake players who once signed had much better potential and here they are. Plus have you seen how many DM's are in that intake?!?

Evan Dykes DM

View attachment 467119

Philip Bradley DM

View attachment 467118

Liam Molan DRC

View attachment 467117

Both of the DM's will be retrained as CM's and i plan on giving them some game time, im not going to sign too many players next season and try and use some more of the Irish youth.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 467116

September 2021

Champions League Odds

View attachment 467115

Definitely worth a quid.

League Cup Final V Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 467114

Right Winger Tom Nangle scores after 120 minutes in this Cup Final with only seconds to go til it went to penalties.

Celebrate Double

View attachment 467113

Qualify for Champions League With Top Two Finish Secured

View attachment 467112

Current Champions League Holders Lyon Thrash Us

View attachment 467111

September Fixtures

View attachment 467110

We win all of our league games and continue to progress in the last domestic competition to conquer this season.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 467109

9 points clear with 5 games in hand but more surprisingly is Sligo Rovers have pushed away from Shamrock Rovers.

Player Stats

View attachment 467108