Limerick FC

View attachment 465778

August 2022 - Domestic

Jack Rodwell out for 2 Months to add to Injury Woes

View attachment 465777

August Fixtures

View attachment 465776

The Champions League took up a lot of the month but we still won all of our league matches but it looks like yet again October is going to be jam packed with league games.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 465775

The league is just a formality now as we are 11 points clear with 3 games in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 465774

Finally Champions League Odds

View attachment 465773

So the two Spanish Giants are favourites this year and we still have our odds of 5000-1 if we have a good go at the group stages this year im hoping we will get to be 3rd seeds for the groups next season​

Limerick FC

View attachment 465619

September 2022 - Europe

First off we achieve a top two finish so will have Champions League Football next year, With winning the league all but secure we will head in straight at the group stages!

View attachment 465618

Porto - Home

View attachment 465617

Porto didnt know what hit them as we smashed in 2 goals in 5 minutes and then parked the bus, An important win to start of the Group Stages.

Shakhtar - Away

View attachment 465616

So it looked like we were heading for a bore draw against the one team we should be able to beat, So as im a tactical Genius i used the Overload and go crazy button and won 3-1.

So were 2 for 2, I cant see us beating Barca but a win from Shakhtar at home may secure us a spot in the Knockout stages.

up next domestic​

Limerick FC

View attachment 465615

September 2022 - Domestic

League Cup Final V Salthill

View attachment 465614

A routine win in the end, funny that we have been talking about them recently and before this result i hadn't played against them in 10 seasons.

Secure the Double

View attachment 465613

Treble With League Win Next

View attachment 465611

9 for 9 In League Titles

View attachment 465610

September Fixtures

View attachment 465609

Draw to Sligo at the end of the month is the only blip in a near perfect month, So many fixtures have piled up though as we play 9 games in October could be 10 with the Sligo game being a replay.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 465608

9 points clear with 5 games in hand! We need 11 points in the next 7 games to beat the all time points record of 85 points.

Player Stats

View attachment 465607

Terry O'Neil was one of the youth intake strikers i let go! He would have never made it in my team but has 22 league goals for Waterford this season!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 465606

October 2022

Barcelona - Away

View attachment 465605

Barca dominated us from start to finish as was expected but not many Irish strikers like *** can say they have scored at the Bernabeu and Camp Nou!

Win at Shelbourne in League is My 600th Game in Charge of Limerick FC

View attachment 465604

Senior Challenge Cup Final v Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 465602

A comfortable win as Shamrock struggle to convert their chances into goals and we cruise to a 3-0 victory.

Quadruple! Not Including the All Irish Cup!

View attachment 465601

Right up next end of league season post​

Limerick FC

View attachment 465600

October 2022 - End of League Season

October Fixtures

View attachment 465599

So all the chopping and changing saw a couple of draws but we finished the league season strongly with only one loss all season.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 465598

22 points clear in the end with Shamrock Rovers finishing down in 4th!

Team Stats

View attachment 465597

Player Stats

View attachment 465596

I think it shows how much i tinkered with the side in the league to keep everyone fresh with Ollie Kent who can play anywhere across the back playing the most games at 27. So nobody played the full 33 and some of our key players like striker Rzatkowski only played 22 league games being rested for 11.

Set New Record for League Goals

View attachment 465595

Set Record for Most League Points

View attachment 465594

Tom Nangle Wins Premier Division Player of the Year

View attachment 465593

I Win Manager of the Year Again

View attachment 465592

Only 2 players make the Team of the Year with all of the squad rotation.

View attachment 465591

Right last few Champions League games will be up tonight​

Limerick FC

View attachment 465398

Champions League Group Stage - October/November 2022

Barcelona - Home

View attachment 465397

Dominated!

Porto - Away

View attachment 465396

Was expecting to put up more of a fight in this game but AOC was on fire against us, We need to win the last game against Shakhtar and will qualify for the knockout stages no matter what the other result is.

Shakhtar - Home

View attachment 465395

A very even match but the Home advantage gave us that edge and we got the 3 points and most importantly qualified for the Knockouts!

View attachment 465388

Unfortunately we drew Chelsea in the next round

View attachment 465384

Ouch, Chelsea are tough opposition to meet. What level are your facilities now? Looking impressive on that front.

Limerick FC

View attachment 465367

End of Season 2022

Limerick FC Squad in Order of Apps

View attachment 465365

Top Goalscorer - Dominik Rzatkowski - 41 goals

View attachment 465363

For the first time in 10 years David *** is not our top goalscorer as Rzatkowski bashes in 41 goals in 45 games.

Player of the Year - Tom Nangle - AMR

View attachment 465362

Simple an amazing player! Does wonders for me but doesn't have crazy ambitions as he has never looked to leave and isnt on silly money.

Young Player of the Year - Fanouris Astras

View attachment 465361

The young German bashed in 24 goals in 34 games, I love all of my German contingent, Germans on FM are too good.

Best Eleven 2022

View attachment 465360

Best Eleven Ever (11 Seasons)

View attachment 465359

After another good season Tom Nangle finally makes it into the best eleven ever, there are only 6 of the current squad in the Best Eleven Ever.

Rzatkowski Sets New Average Rating

View attachment 465358

Limerick Set New Average Attendance

View attachment 465357

Were getting there as the club continues to grow but were still a far way off from selling out the 15,000 seater stadium.​

Ouch, Chelsea are tough opposition to meet. What level are your facilities now? Looking impressive on that front.
I know man have draw with Chelsea once and lost the other 3 times we have played them, facilities are currently classed at top training facilities and the youth as good, despite only having 15,000 seats some of the cup games let us have standing as our capacity is 26,500.

****. Chelski will be a tough ask, but good luck though.

Limerick FC

View attachment 465295

Pre-Season - 2023

Season Expectations

View attachment 465294

Right so we have a brilliant squad and 8 players coming back from loan deals who have brilliant potential so there wont be too many deals this window.

Transfer History

View attachment 465293

So a few squad players leave but none of the first team, i let 2 CB's go as we have a couple of young Irish CB's coming through the same with the midfield roles, Lorcan Shannon went donwnhill big time after being one of our best players 2 seasons ago.

Players In;

Florian Otto - DC/DM/CM

View attachment 465292

I do love a German regen! We now have 7 German players all of them signed on free transfers and 5 of them in the starting line up and he could well push into that by the end of the season.

Danny Rose DL/AML

View attachment 465291

Good quality player to sign and cover in a couple of positions we are lacking in, last season the two Germans Sesterhenn and Carpentier needed some cover as both were fatigued come end of the season last year.

Finally our Portugese GK wins his first International Cap and look who the Manager is?!?

View attachment 465290

Limerick FC

View attachment 465289

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2023

Chelsea have not changed one bit as a club in the 11 seasons i have played as they sacked Benitez after giving him a 5 year deal the season before, brought in Guardiola, sacked him within 6 months, Then Spalletti came in for a few seasons and was sacked replaced by Frank De Boer who was then fired and AVB returned to Chelsea, AVB lasted 3 seasons before getting sacked and Chelsea's current manager is Spalletti again!

Chelsea - Home

View attachment 465288

Coughlan really didnt help us getting sent of so early in the match as we had to really sit the game out for the rest of the 70 minutes, I thought we defended well and deserved a draw but Old man Lewandowski got them the winner.

Chelsea - Away

View attachment 465287

We fought hard but ultimately never looked like winning, But we didnt get thrashed by them and i think it showed improvement from our side.

Limerick FC

View attachment 465286

March 2023

Irish Premier Division Odds

View attachment 465285

So Shamrock Rovers are down into 3rd favourites as we are expected to pick up another league trophy.

March Fixtures

View attachment 465284

I wasnt happy with the Sligo Rovers result so early in the season but we did end the month well with decent wins against big rivals Cork City and Shamrock Rovers.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 465283

Player Stats

View attachment 465282

Right Winger Tom Nangle has had an amazing start to the season and Left Winger Danny Rose has settled in well too.​

Great start, just unlucky about Chelski. Otto looks awesome, he would be good at a mid table prem team.