going well, are you professional yet?
No not yet and so far we are in a bit of debt so i cant see them offering it until we do something in Europe, it is really annoying as players like Coughlan, *** and the young GK Reilly have on there improvement reports would be better if they trained full time! So i hope it doesnt stifle their potential too much.

Limerick FC

View attachment 474715

September 2014

First off with 4 games still left of the season we break the record for most goals scored in a Premier Division Season!

View attachment 474714

September Fixtures

View attachment 474713

After a poor start and the goalscoring bonanza loss we managed to recover the month well with 2 good wins to end the month

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474710

2 wins from our last 3 games guarantees the league but we could win it even earlier if other teams around us slip up.

Player Stats

View attachment 474709

Right up next last month of the season!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 474708

October 2014

We Qualify for the Champions League

View attachment 474707

Which only means one thing . . . .

View attachment 474706

Yes we do it! We win the league for only the second time in Limerick's long history not having won the league since 1960, 54 years ago!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474705

We did it in style! After a close season all year the teams around us crumbled near the end and we ended the season 12 points clear!

Team Stats

View attachment 474704

Some amazing end of season form saw us take the league home comfortably as we smashed in a ton of goals too.

Player Stats

View attachment 474703

Behan the Beast takes home the golden boot but David ***'s will have his time he is only 18!

I make it onto the Ireland Hall of Fame

View attachment 474702

End of season post next.

Limerick FC

View attachment 474701

End of Season 2014

Limerick Squad in order of apps

View attachment 474700

Some worrying times as you can see both of my CB partnership are moving on, Boyle has signed a better contract with another team and we needed to streamline the squad and cut back on spending so hes on his way out and Purcell is retiring!

Top Goalscorer - David *** - 28 goals

View attachment 474699

A coming of age season for young striker *** who at 19 is only going to get better, I have high hopes for him and more importantly no one is chasing him like Coughlan i think he can beat the most goals and apps of all time for the club watch this space.

Player of the season - Axel Bossekota

View attachment 474697

Not only did he grab goals for himself but his wonderful displays led to him making 29 goals in all competitions mainly for David ***.

Young Player of the Season - Mark Coughlan

View attachment 474696

11 goals and 12 assists, I know this guy had potential but i didnt expect him to slot into the first team so easily at 17, I hope to keep him and even if its only for a few seasons he will do wonders for us.

Bossekota Wins Premier Division Player of the Year

View attachment 474695

Clarke Wins GK of the Year

View attachment 474694

Only 3 Players make Team of the Year

View attachment 474693

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 474692

*** Wins Irish Under 21 Player of the Year with Coughlan 2nd!

View attachment 474691

Limerick Best Eleven 2014

View attachment 474690

Best Eleven Ever So Far

View attachment 474689

Was sad to see Pat Purcell retire as he was the most played person in the 3 years i have been in charge of Limerick

Pat Purcell Bio

View attachment 474688

Limerick FC

View attachment 474682

Pre - Season - Transfer Window 2015

First off Stevenage offer me their managers job.

View attachment 474681

pfft no way am i moving anywhere!

We bring in Stephen Carr as a coach as Jason McAteer gets promoted to Assitant Manager

View attachment 474679

Season Expectations

View attachment 474678

Not any money to spend this season as we are in major debt and we need to sell players and already have a whole host of good players leaving with their contracts costing too much to renew so this season will be a struggle, We wont see any european money for 5 more months either.

Transfer History

View attachment 474677

So a lot of good players left on free transfers including Boyle and Bradley and i had to sell one of my future stars McGrath. He didnt play for me as he went out on the beginning of the season on loan for 2 years but came back on 4 stars with potential 5 stars but was being looked at by good teams and it was the fallen giants Crystal Palace (now in league 1) who have bought him for a good fee for us but well under his potential value

View attachment 474676View attachment 474675

LOL, Our fans were impressed we got so much for him and there fans were impressed they got him for so little!

I brought in 2 defenders a first choice LB and CB

Eoghan Osborne DL

View attachment 474670

Tom Aldred DC

View attachment 474669

Joint Favourites for the League with Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 474668

No not yet and so far we are in a bit of debt so i cant see them offering it until we do something in Europe, it is really annoying as players like Coughlan, *** and the young GK Reilly have on there improvement reports would be better if they trained full time! So i hope it doesnt stifle their potential too much.

Have you asked the board about it? I never realised I could ask and waited aaages for them to do it

Have you asked the board about it? I never realised I could ask and waited aaages for them to do it
Board currently wont agree to anything! Im struggling with finances until we compete in Europe so this season will be a struggle but i reckon if we get past one quailfying round it will be enough to turn pro

Brilliant mate really enjoying this
Thanks mate im really enjoying it probably my favourite save on fm 13 and im only getting started! I want to keep Coughlan and *** and see how they develop as i think they are whats attracting me to this save

Limerick FC

View attachment 474595

Feb/March 2015

Starting 11 and Tactic for New Season

View attachment 474594

So Aldred and Osborne come straight into the first team and you can see we have a much more streamlined squad this season after money troubles so the youth will have to prevail!
I cant see us winning the league this season, i may let the pointless cup competitions go to focus on the League.

March Fixtures

View attachment 474592

A good goalscoring start to the season in the league but fierce local rivals Cork City knock us out of the All Ireland Cup early on.

This Headline Doesnt Quite Work

View attachment 474591

In the Cup match we did break the attendance record and the gate receipt record

View attachment 474590View attachment 474589

I win Manager of the Month for March

View attachment 474588

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474587

Top of the table! Derry look like our biggest challengers this season with Shamrock having a mare of a start!

Player Stats

View attachment 474586

I needed a reserve LB so picked up this young prospect on a free

View attachment 474585

To be honest,this is in my opinion your best story here,I am really enjoying this and I cannot wait to see Champions League campaign!! Looking forward to your next update!

Nice start.
When do you play champions league?
Obviously with the odd league times we actually dont play the champions league until july 2015 almost 10 months after we qualify for it!
excellent so far mate, KIU
Thanks man, got plenty of updates to power through tonight and plenty of tv to catch up on!
Pretty good. Why not try raiding Championship sides for loans?
I wish! Our league is not even at League 1 level and despite winning the league we dont have a very good reputation to the higher clubs,i will definetly look at a few loans but do have a few youngsters im trying to give game time to.
To be honest,this is in my opinion your best story here,I am really enjoying this and I cannot wait to see Champions League campaign!! Looking forward to your next update!
I think it has been my most enjoyable save i have done since posting stories! Not writing up the results i think has allowed me to play the save so much more than i would have done.

Thanks everyone for reading.

Limerick FC

View attachment 474452

April 2015

April fixtures

View attachment 474450

Knocked out of one cup by former League Champions Sligo Rovers but progress comfortalby with the youth playing there part in the Munster Senior Cup.
Shamrock Rovers tore us apart in the league but an impressive 1-0 win over Derry City made up for it.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474449

Tight at the top in the early stages of the season with as you can see the win of Derry City key to us keeping pace.

Player Stats

View attachment 474448

Everyone is struggling a little bit this season *** and Coughlan have not really reached the same level they did last season maybe because we didnt bring hardly any players in i feel we have stood still.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 474416

May 2015

*** missing due to injury and Couglan and other youngsters missing due to internationals

View attachment 474409

But it didnt change much . . . .

May fixtures

View attachment 474408

5 wins in a row with 4 in the league but they were from the lower teams in a month were we face no one of any note.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474407

1 point behind with a game in hand, all these teams who have played different amounts of games is really annoying me maybe im a neat freak but i like seeing everyone at the same place.

Player Stats

View attachment 474406

Its a bid sad not seeing Behan at the top of the goalscoring charts as he has got his big break at 31 years old moving to Port Vale!

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 474405