Limerick FC

View attachment 474403

June 2015

First off new signing Aldred will miss 3 months after a good start to the season.

View attachment 474398

Just to show you the decline in the Irish League yet again the Npower League 2 is higher than us now!

View attachment 474397

Were drawn against Maribor in the Champions League next month

View attachment 474396

June Fixtures

View attachment 474395

Thrash someone at the beginning of the month in the league and then get thrashed to end the month.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474394

5 points behind top of the table Derry City but we now have 2 games in hand and Cork have ****** 5 games in hand to Derry! This is getting silly.

Player Stats

View attachment 474392

David *** Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 474391

Limerick FC

View attachment 474317

Champions League 2nd rnd Qualifiers 2015

Heres our current financial state first.

View attachment 474316

As you can see im getting them back on track after the title winning season cost us a fortune! This is going to be a long term project as we may struggle to keep players and bring quality in with the money we currently have.

Anyway - 1st leg Away to Maribor

View attachment 474315

We struggled to find our feet in this match after we got the early goal the penalty was tough on us and may well be our undoing in the 2nd leg.

2nd leg - Home to Maribor

View attachment 474314

So we started poorly but made one **** of a comeback in the second half but as we pushed for the 3rd goal to win the tie they hit us on the break then shut up shop.
So thats the European adventure over already but we were never touted to make any impact anywhere and the draw away to Maribor was seen as a miracle!
We did make a few quid which has pushed us in to the black again showing Europe will be vital for us

View attachment 474313View attachment 474312

£416,000 to lose over to legs in our first round of qualifying will pay most of the sides bills for a year!

Downside is Coughlan got injured and will miss a couple of months

View attachment 474311

Limerick FC

View attachment 474310

July 2015

*** out for 3 weeks along with Coughlan already sidelined!

View attachment 474309

Munster Senior Cup Final

View attachment 474308

Old First Division rivals Waterford get smashed by 4 goals today as i play the first team for the final after giving the youth a chance in this tournament for most of the earlier rounds, thats 3 years in a row we have won this cup.

July Fixtures

View attachment 474307

Not the greatest month in the league as Sligo yet again beat us with their strikeforce of North and Sheppard on fire at the moment and we draw with Waterford in the league only a few days after thrashing them in the Cup final.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474306

3 points behind with a game in hand with the all important matches being the two more league games to come against Derry but Shamrock Rovers could move up to 2nd if they win all of their games in hand which they could easily do.

Player Stats

View attachment 474305

David *** needs to get his goalscoring boots on this could be his chance to win the Golden Boot now Behan has gone but he is squandering it at the moment.​

Unlucky in Europe but i'm sure you'll crack the group stages soon enough, good going in the league

Unlucky in Europe but i'm sure you'll crack the group stages soon enough, good going in the league
i reckon a couple of seasons not spending too much and developing the youth and we will get there eventually!! 4 season in i reckon 4 more and i will make the group stages

Now your out of the champs qualifiers is that it or do you get ago at the Europa qualifiers

Now your out of the champs qualifiers is that it or do you get ago at the Europa qualifiers
That was it mate which is a bit unfair really, if i dont win the league this season i will go into the europa league qualifiers and may fair better

Brill mate ! Youve actually got me tempted to try a league like this :)

Limerick FC

View attachment 474107

August 2015

August Fixtures

View attachment 474106

3 massive league wins after the bore draw scoring 14 goals in 3 games including an all important win against title challengers Derry City who we face again in October in the league.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474105

Top by a point as the win over 2nd place Derry City proves to be all important as the chasing pack starts to thin.

Player Stats

View attachment 474104

David *** is only a goal off the pace in the Golden boot chase but Sligo Rovers strikeforce duo Shephard and North are lethal at the moment.

I Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 474103

To show how well we did this month we have all of the top 3 Player of the Month players

View attachment 474102

Limerick FC

View attachment 474101

Youth Intake 2015

View attachment 474100

Doh! We get two good looking players in the intake but there not in positions we needed strengthening! We already have a good GK and the backup GK Reilly is also rated with 5 star potential along with Bosekota in AMR position and Shane Robinson playing there sometimes and youngster McGrath getting game time there too, All i needed was an AML may try and retrain him.

Terry Ryan GK

View attachment 474099

Francis Barry AMR

View attachment 474098

Quick update on the professional status is that it wont even let me ask the board at the moment but i doubt that would make much difference as they wont let me upgrade any facilities or have a parent or feeder club or even let the scouts out of Ireland!​

Limerick FC

View attachment 474097

September 2015

Aldred out for another 2 months!

View attachment 474096

Shamrock Rovers get 2 penalties in 1 minute!

View attachment 474095

And yes thats the Andy Reid of Nottm Forest tearing up this poor league with the other random former Premier Leauge player being a 39 year old Rory Delap!

September Fixtures

View attachment 474093

2 good wins and 2 bad losses as we are out of another cup competition as we are now down to fighting for the league.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474092

Oh no only 4 games to go and we are not top for the first time in ages! We do face Derry City next so its make or break time!

Player Stats

View attachment 474091

*** is still there but the Sligo Rovers strikers are still on fire and look like they are going to run away with it.

Limerick FC

View attachment 474045

October 2015 Part One

So i have decided to end the season with a two part to leave you all in suspense.

First off we beat Derry City to go a point clear! Then we won again and Derry slipped up but in the penultimate game of the season we lost to fierce rivals Cork City as they grabbed a late late winner.

View attachment 474043

We were very lucky to beat Derry City as ****** Coughlan and *** were both away on internantional duty! Its a conspiracy i tells ya.

View attachment 474044

Premier Division Table

View attachment 474042

So we are top by a point with one game to go were we will face 7th place Longford and Derry will play the much easier game of bottom placed all ready relegated UCD.

Player Stats

View attachment 474041

So im off to work now will post the last game of the season update tonight, What do you all think did i retain the League?!?​

Without a doubt man,you will have a new chance in CL next season!!! Keep it up!

Limerick FC

View attachment 473874

Last Game of the Season 2015

So its the last game of the season and we face Longford and Derry City get already relegated UCD. Coughlan is our biggest player missing with McGrath coming into the side to replace him.

Kick Off

*** has had all of the early chances but has squandered them before going off injured with only 23 minutes on the clock!
Danny Galbraith slipped in and around 2 defenders and around the keeper before slotting the ball into the net on 38 minutes.

Half Time

View attachment 473864

We need to desperately hang on to the lead as Derry City are doing there part and have smashed 3 goals past UCD already.

Second Half

Shanahan has had several chances for them but our former player has not been able to hit the net.
We get a free kick on the halfway line which is taken quickly dropped to McGrath in the middle who takes it round one defender then smashes the ball into the corner of the net from 30 odd yards!

Full Time

Limerick 2 - 0 Longford!

View attachment 473852

Premier Division Won !!!

View attachment 473851

Which means its Champions League Qualifiers Again.

View attachment 473850

Team Stats

View attachment 473849

Player Stats

View attachment 473848

End of Season Post Next

Well done bro, hopefully you can get further in the champions league.

Limerick FC

View attachment 473799

End of Season Post 2015

Limerick Squad in order of apps

View attachment 473798

Top Goalscorer - David *** - 30 goals

View attachment 473797

What an amazing season after a slow start! He beat all of his previous goalscoring records from the season before and now has 50 league goals for the club only 4 off the top leauge goalscorer of all time for Limerick at 20!

Player of the Year - Tom Aldred - DC

View attachment 473796

He was outstanding for us in the games he did play but was so injury prone!

Young Player of the Year - Mark Coughlan - 10 goals

View attachment 473795

Coughlan is such a key player for us despite only just turning 18 and if i can keep hold of him will be key to any future success.

Coughlan Wins Premier Division Young Player of the Year

View attachment 473794

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 473793

3 Make Team of the Year - But *** doesnt!

View attachment 473792

Coughlan and *** come 2nd and 3rd in the Irish Under 21 Player of the Year Award

View attachment 473791

Best Eleven 2015

View attachment 473790

McGann and Tobin are the two to look at for next season as they have developed well.

Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 473789

So its the two wingers who dominate the appearance charts since i took over 4 years ago but look at David ***'s record 70 goals in 104 games!

Up next pre season​