Linecoigne's FIFA World League - a Chairman game

Aren't we at the end of November, not December? :p
As I said at the end of the last update, I've already simmed through the first two weeks of December but the transfer window in-game starts on the 25th, so I didn't release the December update as not all the games have been played... Therefore, the chairman window starts now so that all the transfers are made right before the in-game window, as was suggested to me before...

As I said at the end of the last update, I've already simmed through the first two weeks of December but the transfer window in-game starts on the 25th, so I didn't release the December update as not all the games have been played... Therefore, the chairman window starts now so that all the transfers are made right before the in-game window, as was suggested to me before...

In that case can we have updated finances? :)

Balances for the winter transfer window

TeamBalance (taken from the game)
Arsenal248 000 000
Atletico8 320 000
Bayern166 000 000
Corinthians- 6 540 000
Chelsea- 12 830 000
Dortmund15 490 000
FC Barcelona- 5 510 000
Inter7 640 000
Juventus- 17 530 000
Leverkusen- 8 070 000
Manchester City- 11 050 000
Manchester United17 910
PSG17 280 000
Real Madrid172 000 000
Benfica- 3 390 000
Sevilla72 090 000
Tottenham- 7 150 000
Valencia57 540 000

PS: Do not blame me if your team is now in debt, those are all the in-game balances as of the 20th of December 2016 in the game. Also, perks that involve transfers should be used in THIS TRANSFER WINDOW and cannot carry on to the next season.

TEAMS THAT ARE IN DEBT SHOULD MAKE AN ACTIVE EFFORT TO NOT BE IN DEBT AT THE END OF THE SEASON

Won't be able to look at the safe until tomorrow. Can someone tell me if Juventus are projected to be out of debt by the end of the season or not?

I think the money I get for getting a top six finish in the league should make it fine anyway :D

Won't be able to look at the safe until tomorrow. Can someone tell me if Juventus are projected to be out of debt by the end of the season or not?

I think the money I get for getting a top six finish in the league should make it fine anyway :D
That's no problem mate. With the TV money (20 million) plus your league finish I think you should be fine if you don't spend too much or spend at all this transfer window! If you get a perk at the season of the season as well then it could make it even better :)

That's no problem mate. With the TV money (20 million) plus your league finish I think you should be fine if you don't spend too much or spend at all this transfer window! If you get a perk at the season of the season as well then it could make it even better :)

I don't really plan to spend anything in this transfer window. Wouldn't really be able to without selling and we're top of the league so I don't want to change the team around! :p

How have we lost almost £50m since the end of the last transfer window??

How have we lost almost £50m since the end of the last transfer window??
As I said, those are the in-game balances. The previous ones were just based on the purchases chairmen were making and the balances the teams had at the very beginning of the save which explains why it seemed like you had 50 million before and -5 million now. But I have no idea how you lost that amount of money considering I did set the balances in game to the ones I've been using at the end of the last transfer window so idk man hahaha.

As I said, those are the in-game balances. The previous ones were just based on the purchases chairmen were making and the balances the teams had at the very beginning of the save which explains why it seemed like you had 50 million before and -5 million now. But I have no idea how you lost that amount of money considering I did set the balances in game to the ones I've been using at the end of the last transfer window so idk man hahaha.

I think the lack of European football is hurting clubs. It is for us, no prize or entry money for that is a huge loss. Also being unable to secure our own tv rights deals like the spanish clubs. Madrid and Barca are getting £300-£400 mil a season, other clubs are not.

I think the lack of European football is hurting clubs. It is for us, no prize or entry money for that is a huge loss. Also being unable to secure our own tv rights deals like the spanish clubs. Madrid and Barca are getting £300-£400 mil a season, other clubs are not.

I agree. The ingame finances are not built to create a fair competition. But I guess that's just something us smaller clubs will have to live with!

I mean I could just make a perk to change the amounts you get per season for TV deals. Also, European football is probably not that big of a deal because Barcelona actually lost 50 million since the end of August in game, which kinda goes to show how the European money isn't that big of a deal right?

View attachment 151845

Transfer List

Wayne Rooney - Free
Has had a really solid start to the season with 3 goals and an assist in three starts. Free to a good home, still a class act.

Bastian Schweinsteiger - Free
11 starts so far this season, average rating on and around 7. Still a class midfielder in such a competitive league with years ahead of him still. Wonderful stats.

David De Gea - £65 mil
I'm going to stick my neck out here. The best goalkeeper in the world. Are you one of the rich elite clubs of the league? want this man in your goal? Come get him.

Ander Herrera - £15 mil
6 appearances this season, two goals, an assist and an average rating of 7.82. I honestly dont know why nobody is interested in this gem. Doesnt fit in to our tactical system so needs to go.

Ashley Young - Free
just take him. He is not good enough for us, he might be for you though! worth £7.5 mil, worth a punt?

Marouna Fellaini - Free

Goals and assists this season, again free to anybody who wants him. Worth £12.75 mil, reasonably low wages compared to some stars in this league.​

I mean I could just make a perk to change the amounts you get per season for TV deals. Also, European football is probably not that big of a deal because Barcelona actually lost 50 million since the end of August in game, which kinda goes to show how the European money isn't that big of a deal right?

I'm not complaining, just trying to work out why! the tv deal perk would be a bit silly.. because I would just say.. £1000000000000000000000000000 :p