Live - Man City v Swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 12K
Will there be any highlights if the game tonight ? Or not ?

So it's alright for people to say Cleverley is amazing for an average performance in a 'glorified friendly', but Aguero scores and gets an epic assist amongst other things against Swansea in less than 20 minutes and that's wrong. Alright then :)

Its the same thing, all overhype. someone said he was the news Scholes. I lolled at that.

So it's alright for people to say Cleverley is amazing for an average performance in a 'glorified friendly', but Aguero scores and gets an epic assist amongst other things against Swansea in less than 20 minutes and that's wrong. Alright then :)

Couldnt have put it better myself.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Will there be any highlights if the game tonight ? Or not ?

SSN at some point, why dont you try 101goals.com immense website.

Its the same thing, all overhype. someone said he was the news Scholes. I lolled at that.

he's not even ginger

seriously though he played well for most of last season for a good footballing Wigan team and nobody says a thing then he plays 20 mins for United and everybody think he is good enough for England.

Yes, I know. I hate how people who only watch the BPL get a big signing from abroad and then he's instantly amazing, even though they've hardly seen him before and judge them on one game, or their price tag.

Couldnt have said it better. He just did what he normally did for Atletico. Although im looking forward to him showing his intricate play when teams double up on him.

Oh **** you Aguero. At least you had the decency to ruin my prediction in style.

Now that is where you start talking about Aguero

players dont do that in their first appearence for no reason im afraid to say, this man is something special potentialy better than Tevez i hate to admit.

Young midfielder player plays against a top 4 club with great players and players better than most of them.
Young striker plays against a bottom 4 club with average players and players better than all of them.

Still it is all overhype.

What the ****?! twice in a row been off my predictions by one frickin goal. Screw you Aguero

Back