Live - Man City v Swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 12K
Just realised I predicted 4-0 in the prediction league :wub:

Does that mean Man City are at last, FINALLY going to play to their strengths this season and not be as exciting to watch as paint drying like last season?

Ps-how the **** do I turn off compatibility mode on this? It's mucking up my posts

Does that mean Man City are at last, FINALLY going to play to their strengths this season and not be as exciting to watch as paint drying like last season?

If they start Dzeko and Aguero then yes. such a team performance, Dzeko created lost of space for his side to exploit. His lovely pass found Aguero in the first place

Out come the inevitable annoying "We (Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea/United/Wigan) should've signed Augero!!!!!!111 omgawd the manager's stupid i knows better than him"

If they start Dzeko and Aguero then yes. such a team performance, Dzeko created lost of space for his side to exploit. His lovely pass found Aguero in the first place

So I'm guessing there's a chance that Balotelli may become a bit-part player? That'll go down well if that happens lol

No not yet, it was only Swansea remember lol. (sarcastic of corse, im with you on this one)

Sigh where did i say he wasnt good. I in fact called him top class (something ive repeatedly stated). But lets not get sensationalist over one game.

Definitely a good debut for City, but Swansea are not really a worthy opponent.

Sigh where did i say he wasnt good. I in fact called him top class (something ive repeatedly stated). But lets not get sensationalist over one game.

I never mentioned you lol, thats what too much weed does to you lol paranoia (sp).

He didn't mention you Mike.. XD

Back