Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 12K
right now i am not as ****** off i shall make a proper comment on the game instead of talking like a **** as i did earlier.

yes im ****** off with the loss but still early days as people have said and still plenty of time to get tons of wins. hopefully we can bounce back frm this defeat sooner rather than later

Unfortunately for Chelsea, Drogba has a reputation for going down too easily and I imagine that played a part.

In the past yes he did, and the ref didn't even acknowlege it. It happend twice so its a pretty shocking call from the ref.

In the past yes he did, and the ref didn't even acknowlege it. It happend twice so its a pretty shocking call from the ref.

Jackson, calm down. It's only a game, and the better team won in the end.

Mikel did exactly the same thing to tevez in the first half!! we were on the counter and Mikel just stood in his way and completely took him out. You amaze me sometimes CJACKO

Like i said Boyata done it twice once just outside the box and one that should have been a penalty.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Jackson, calm down. It's only a game, and the better team won in the end.

i never said they wearn't the better team because they was. Im just ****** off we didn't use the ball better simple as that.

Yea, twice. How many free kicks has he earned in the past from diving? Alot more than 2. Just face it, City won fairly, yes, they were physical but overall they were not excessive.

I thought City would win 1-0. Good for them and I am glad they won. Boyata looked OK and Zabaleta was brilliant at left back!

Yea, twice. How many free kicks has he earned in the past from diving? Alot more than 2. Just face it, City won fairly, yes, they were physical but overall they were not excessive.

I never said they was exessive. I was just talking about them 2 incidents.

I thought Boyata was excellent, considering hes not played against the best teams before. He looked solid for most of the game, Gave Drogba a hard time (what is needed to stop him). Id maybe make them both 7's, other than the goal tevez didnt do much, but it did win us the game. I hope ZM does an article on this game

All City's back four had a good games, didn't give our strikers time on the ball and outnumbered them when closing down. Yaya Toure was also really good again. What a player he could/has be for you.

He said "top players". Whichever you look at it, that trio are not "top players". All three are young, upcoming players, but they're not at the top of their profession yet.

Certainly not a first team player. What Zhirkov is is a ultility left-sided player, backup for Cole and Malouda. No more.

Hold on a sec.
Zhirkov a young, upcoming player? He's 27 years old and is Russia's Vice Captain.

Same old Tottenham, Nothing changes...

1-0 West Ham

**** sake brunt u *******. you just won the game for Arsenal

Who keeps calling our left back "cliché" on Fox?

And really, what the **** was Almunia doing?

At least he made up for it..!

Say what you want about Almunia, but he's a **** fine penalty saver.

ffs west brom your chance to possibly make chelseas defeat not as bad and you waste it :( brunt is a mug

Time to switch formation at the Emirates I think, compact midfield and get the full backs attacking more than defending. Also Thomas is really lucky to not be booked at this point, grinning at the ref after kicking someone in the legs for a foul is a bit cheeky!

Back