Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 7K
Don't be disappointed still time is remaining, I predicted Everton to win.

another late gasp goal by the Little Pea. :P

why dont SAF just use him at the first starting XI straight way.

Have to say though, very impressed with Sturridges' work rate. Always gettin back to help out the cause

Because he's one of those players who is just a quality impact sub, and makes the most of defenders tired legs and minds. :P

Nah I think Cole is still better, he just does a bit more than Baines imo. And he's got a better haircut

Cole, a better haircut? It's called baldness. I'll be surprised if he still has hair at the end of the season.

Played a full 90 minutes in midweek so was rested.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Cole, a better haircut? It's called baldness. I'll be surprised if he still has hair at the end of the season.

He's got a head full of hair he's just heard of a barber.
On the brightside though, if things get any worse financially for Everton you can stop buying mops and just flip Baines upside down

90th minute winner from Simon Walton :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

We deserved that today, this could be the turning point in our season. At least I hope it is, a fantastic win. 3 Points for only the 2nd time this season, and I feel on top of the world. [and an extra lol to exeter & torquay.]

Simon Walton? ha. Thought he could go onto bigger and better things by leaving us for Charlton :P

He's got a head full of hair he's just heard of a barber.
On the brightside though, if things get any worse financially for Everton you can stop buying mops and just flip Baines upside down

Then he's got an, erm, 'ample' forehead.

PS - **** my life, stream froze and we're 2-0.

Oh for crying out loud. What do we have to do to score? We actually played well in the first half. Desperately disappointing.

I'm really disappointed with Nottingham Forest side, last season we were near to promotion but now?? don't know what to say.

Because he's one of those players who is just a quality impact sub, and makes the most of defenders tired legs and minds. :P

He's more than an impact sub. Today, he was, and he's brilliant at doing it, but he still has a wonderful partnership with Rooney.

jesus christ that was close!!!! **** me how unlucky. And I'm not giving up. We came back against Man Utd 3-3 (and so nearly may have won it) so anything is possible. keep the faith

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

74% possession for Chelsea in 2nd half :S

jesus christ that was close!!!! **** me how unlucky. And I'm not giving up. We came back against Man Utd 3-3 (and so nearly may have won it) so anything is possible. keep the faith

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

74% possession for Chelsea in 2nd half :S

Plenty of faith here, no goals and no luck though.

Would like to see Drenthe come in for Coleman and send Ossie to the right wing.

Plenty of faith here, no goals and no luck though.

Would like to see Drenthe come in for Coleman and send Ossie to the right wing.

Flattering scoreline. Drenthe is warming up. Would take Rodwell off and keep Fellaini on. He's done well in the supporting role

I like this high line, slow tempo, short passing lark, good pressing, high possession lark. We're playing like a clumsy Barcelona!

Back