Live - Saturday's football

I hate not playing at the weekend!!!! So far today as top 4 chances go it wasen't a bad day for the Chels but as title chances go it wasn't too good lol.

The team need to look at themselves to play better no disrespect to west ham we should be beating teams like them even though sounds like they outplayed us today

grinded out a 1-0 win against the dons. Very poor second half.

5 points clear with the gers haveing 2 games in hand now

Just realised actually, if Villa play that lineup we'll only have one recognised midfielder. Interestingly attacking formation from Hou.

Ha, as I post. I reckon it'll be:

Friedel
Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark
Albrighton Petrov Downing Young
Agbonlahor Bent

Using the tried and tested Villa technique of "When in doubt, play a winger there" for our lack of a central playmaker problem.

The team need to look at themselves to play better no disrespect to west ham we should be beating teams like them even though sounds like they outplayed us today

happens though. when a team is threatened with relegation, they go into every match hammer and tongs. And i think the pressure is gettin to some of the Everton squad, and they're starting to get jittery. Just hope they werent complacent.

Downing played centrally quite a bit for 'boro in his final season there, so he knows what he's doing. Should be a cracker of a game, a very attacking line up for the hosts. I just hope there are at least 2 goals! (A)

I hate not playing at the weekend!!!! So far today as top 4 chances go it wasen't a bad day for the Chels but as title chances go it wasn't too good lol.
Never one to rule chelsea out, but your chances look dire, though im sure carlo would rather have top 4 and a CL win though

Never one to rule chelsea out, but your chances look dire, though im sure carlo would have have top 4 and a CL win though

yer i think most fans beleive our chances of winning the league are pretty low at the moment. Personly i would take either one of the CL or the FA Cup this season and i would be happy.

happens though. when a team is threatened with relegation, they go into every match hammer and tongs. And i think the pressure is gettin to some of the Everton squad, and they're starting to get jittery. Just hope they werent complacent.

Yeah think it is they need to step up otherwise we will be sucked towards relegation zone don't wanna be there come may

Robbie EARNSHAW is a red, he hates derby!

Double over the sheep shaggers, life is good. GET IN!!

Yeah think it is they need to step up otherwise we will be sucked towards relegation zone don't wanna be there come may

Especially with Fulham slowly creeping away from danger. Gonna be one of those seasons.

Very excited for the game now!
Thank God for Virgin giving me ESPN for free! Get to watch UFC tonight too!