Live - Saturday's football

How has Dzeko been today?
Pretty decent, but city's obsession with coming inside isnt doing him any favours, they have failed to take advantage of his aerial ability

Dammnit Villa keep the ball.
Are they trying to use Dzeko as a link-up player rather than a true striker?

Edit: My stream isn't great but THAT WAS CLOSE!

Dammnit Villa keep the ball.
Are they trying to use Dzeko as a link-up player rather than a true striker?
yeah pretty much. Dzeko is pretty a complete forward, but city's approach with him today has been quite one dimensional

first cross they have given him, and he should have headed it home, thats what they have failed to do with him all game

Holy ****. C'mon Villa! Just 5 more minutes + Injury time.

lol
Aston Villa attempts - 9
Man City attempts - 24

**** Petrov is awesome.

Im ******** bricks, we need the result more than Man City, and its been shown tonight, well done Villa!

Oh yeah? Well I'm ********... concrete!

Nothing quite like a bit of material-based poo humour, eh....

Lol what the heck were City doing there?

BLOW THE ******* WHISTLE!

Its quite funny how they buy our best talents, flourished under Villa, and yet Barry played an hour? Milner... pfft Money grabbing ***** they are

Ahem. Excuse me for this everyone.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Its quite funny how they buy our best talents, flourished under Villa, and yet Barry played an hour? Milner... pfft Money grabbing ***** they are
not sure how that makes them money grabbing, they are odds on to be CL footy next season and are title challengers

To be fair they proberly have more chance of winning silverwere and playing in Europe at City. Although im sure money does come into it its proberly abit of both.

Much :wub: to Darren Bent for keeping us 2nd with a game in hand over city :D

get in there villa!! Chelsea 7 points behind city now with 2 games in hand