Live - Saturday's football

Ian Holloway on midfielder Charlie Adam:
"I am disappointed by that - £2.5m, £3.5m and £4m. Any chance of putting a one in front of that and you might have a chance. If he's only worth £4m then I'm a Scotsman called McTavish."

Hahaha. :D

Line up
Freidel
Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark
Petrov Downing
Albrighton Young Agbonlahor
Bent

Would of liked to see Young down the left but we'll see what happens​

No :( because SKY likes to charge you for every single channel, rip off

Was going to watch City - Villa but I was Webb was refereeing and I said f*** it.

24 Million well spent. Oops 18 Million well spent.

C'me on Villa!!! Bent does what he does best. So rooting for Villa in this match!

18 million pound signing scores in his 18th minute playing for Villa.

Pretty ropey win for Fulham today. Dembele makes such a difference and Clint prospers because of it.

Andy Johnson arguably had his best game in a Fulham shirt and did everything today, deserved a goal, was unlucky not to score. Duff was also magical, certainly a return to form for him, was giving the full backs a right run around.

As for Stoke, poor in general although Kenwyne squandered a good chance. A few rash challenges, especially one by Wilkinson. Begovic I thought was poor, especially with his kicking. Nice rugby tackle by Shawcross as well. Good to see us pulling away from the relegation fight but a few games without win could put us right back in the mire.

Last edited:
One-touch football, in the past few years as common as the yeti down at Villa Park, has officially returned.

I am very happy.