Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
SkySports_Simon:
#CFC No news on Torres but club report their operating loss for the financial year reduced from £72.3m to £68.6m

Xisco has left Newcastle after a disappointing spell and has returned to La Coruna. He was a beast on FM09 I remember, always scored against me :P

This thread will be at peak when it hits around 9.30-10.

The Editor:
More twists in the Andy Carroll saga. Newcastle have accepted a transfer request from the striker - in spite of Liverpool's two rejected bids.

We have a good prospect and liverpool come in for him. Great one city :@

The Editor:
More twists in the Andy Carroll saga. Newcastle have accepted a transfer request from the striker - in spite of Liverpool's two rejected bids.

Newcastle accept Carrols transfer request.So many transfer requests this season,its getting ridiculous.

Isn't the condition of Andy Carroll's bail that he has to live with Kevin Nolan thats going to be a long commute for 1 of them.

SkySports_Simon: Liverpool FC confirmed that Newcastle United have accepted a club record offer of £35million for the transfer of Andy Carroll.

Wtf is going on?

Since I can't watch sky can comeone please tell me if Spurs are closer with Forlan

Liverpool FC confirmed that Newcastle United have accepted a club record offer of £35million for the transfer of Andy Carroll.
Monday January 31, 2011 5:24 SkySports_Simon

Charlie Adam is apparently on his way to Liverpool at the moment just possible broke on SSN now

Back