Live - Transfer deadline day

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 60K
lol

Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: Carrol has huge potential no doubt,is 35m still not a hefty sum of money in this recession we r meant to be in!?He will be top player

Rio: David villa cost 34m tweeps....integral member of successful spain team and played regular CL...UK market is crazy right now!

Torres out Andy Carrol in I'm sorry but Torres is far better even if he hasn't been on form why else would Chelsea want him are liverpool aiming for mid-table?

Man City to replace Liverpool?

CHARLIE ADAM LATEST: He is going to cost £14 million, say The Guardian. Well, Ian Holloway did say to put a one in front of the original offer. NESV/Fenway have gone the way of all English football club owners and lost control.

via ESPN

Martin bain has tied up deals for riordan, woodgate, gabbidon, conway, goodwillie, gattuso, novo and boyd

Just saw it on a rumour website

Believable:114 Unbelievable:93

I wish except Boyd don't like him for some reason :S

I wonder who the unnamed premier league club is, going in for Connor Sammon is?

On Sky Sports News, it's apparently Wigan, who do need a back-up to Al Habsi with Kirkland at Leicester

Chelsea are now reporting on their website that they are "cash positive". They say they are now well placed to meet UEFA's financial fair play rules. How their imminent £50 million Torres deal affects that I don't know.

via ESPN

Another striker has left Newcastle -

1743: DONE DEAL: And strikers just keep on leaving Newcastle too. Well, Newcastle Benfield (no, me neither) this time actually. The Northern League side have sold John Campbell to Darlington for an undisclosed fee and the 22-year-old has signed an 18-month deal with the Blue Square Bet Premier side.

Stephen Ireland deal is apparently back on from Villa to NUFC

also a rumour ive heard is newcastle are trying to work a deal for cartlon cole to come to newcastle !

any link at all to this? That's quite interesting.

English football to go really bad (Leed's for example)

If Man City's Chairman leaves their screwed lol same for alot of other teams trust me im a hun I know about this:(

(like if you agree)

For the Spurs fans:

FoxSoccer Fox Soccer

My pal @DuncanCastles says: "Spurs increase offer for Guiseppe Rossi to €35m. Villarreal consider it 'interesting'" but time a factor..

Martin bain has tied up deals for riordan, woodgate, gabbidon, conway, goodwillie, gattuso, novo and boyd

Just saw it on a rumour website

Believable:114 Unbelievable:93

I wish except Boyd don't like him for some reason :S

Link please mate?

Charlie Adam don't go it will be the worst decision of your life!!!!

44 members viewing this thread , wait till 10:50 and it'll change to 440 :)

Walter Smith and Martin Bain have stated that Willie Collum and Craig Thompson are not for sale at any price!

any link at all to this? That's quite interesting.

Its not a link its my mates dad is a football agent ,

if you look at my posts i posted about carroll's transfer request around 10 mins before it was on SSN no joke!

and its teh same source that i got that from! you can chose to believe me or not but i havent made any of this up and you will hear about the move soon enough!

Also hear that rangers are trying to sort out a deal for Derek Riordan before the deadline!

But the Novo,Gattuso , boyd and woodgate all alot of rubbish!

Back